Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

So why do you keep complaining?
Who told you I was complaining?

All you do is complain about whitey keeping you down..hell,thats the basis of all your threads.
Youve never seen me complain about some timid white boy keeping me down. If you have a quote please place it in this thread.

How about you show me a thread you started that doesnt complain about the injustice you've suffered under the hands of white people....outright or backhanded.
You are the one that claimed I am complaining. You need to show me where I am complaining. That was funny though. A white boy hold me back!!
lol.gif

It's the man. The white man. The cause of ALL your problems in your life. :D Right?

Whitey cant hold me down. I'm going to continue to get mine inspite of the racism.
lol.gif

I did. Lol.
You dont matter. You are confused anyway.
lol.gif

It's not just me. It's pretty much everyone. :lol:
Everyone like who? You need to learn that people dont dictate your thoughts. I know you suffer from being able to form your own thoughts but I dont.
lol.gif

All you do is complain about whitey keeping you down..hell,thats the basis of all your threads.
Youve never seen me complain about some timid white boy keeping me down. If you have a quote please place it in this thread.

How about you show me a thread you started that doesnt complain about the injustice you've suffered under the hands of white people....outright or backhanded.
You are the one that claimed I am complaining. You need to show me where I am complaining. That was funny though. A white boy hold me back!!
lol.gif

Er, that's pretty much what you do. You come here and complain about white people. Lol.

I did. Lol.
lol.gif

Everyone like who? You need to learn that people dont dictate your thoughts. I know you suffer from being able to form your own thoughts but I dont.
lol.gif

You don't make sense either. That's why nobody knows what you're talking about. One minute, the white man is keeping you down. The next minute, you have all these options and nobody is holding you down. Lol.

lol.gif

It's the man. The white man. The cause of ALL your problems in your life. :D Right?
Causes of problems is not the issue. The issue is when you allow those problems to hold you back. I just out perform white boys. They need to cause problems because they cant compete on a level playing field.

lol.gif

Causes of problems is not the issue. The issue is when you allow those problems to hold you back. I just out perform white boys. They need to cause problems because they cant compete on a level playing field.

Oh, so what you are acknowledging here is that the FEW racist people that do exist do not affect your life at all? Hmm. I thought that is what I've been trying to get across to you for months now. :D

lol.gif

Er, that's pretty much what you do. You come here and complain about white people. Lol.
Err. I never complain. I point out facts. Now if you take that as a complaint then I would suggest you not get so defensive and emotional.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Err. I never complain. I point out facts. Now if you take that as a complaint then I would suggest you not get so defensive and emotional.
lol.gif

I think you need to consult your dictionary again, because you apparently wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you upside the head. :D

lol.gif

Oh, so what you are acknowledging here is that the FEW racist people that do exist do not affect your life at all? Hmm. I thought that is what I've been trying to get across to you for months now. :D
Of course the multitude of white racists have an affect on my life. They cause me to go over, around, under, and through any barrier they place in my way. I just dont let it hold me back.

I did. Lol.
lol.gif

lol.gif

You don't make sense either. That's why nobody knows what you're talking about. One minute, the white man is keeping you down. The next minute, you have all these options and nobody is holding you down. Lol.
Why cant you quote where I have ever said a white person could keep me down? Please dont make my stomach hurt from laughing.
lol.gif
lol.gif

I did. Lol.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Why cant you quote where I have ever said a white person could keep me down? Please dont make my stomach hurt from laughing.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Why can't you learn to use an apostrophe (')?

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

Why can't you learn to use an apostrophe (')?
I already told you I have no respect for them. Have you found a quote yet?
lol.gif

lol.gif

Of course the multitude of white racists have an affect on my life. They cause me to go over, around, under, and through any barrier they place in my way. I just dont let it hold me back.

So now, the white man is holding you back from having a successful life. Damn whitey!

I did. Lol.
lol.gif

lol.gif

It depends which voice in his head is yelling the loudest.

lol.gif

So now, the white man is holding you back from having a successful life. Damn whitey!
That dictionary is calling you again. Dont means do not. Did you locate that quote?

Last edited:

That dictionary is calling you again. Dont means do not.

:ack-1: Watch out for the whiteys! They're coming for ya! Lol.

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg

Forum List

Back