Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Causes of problems is not the issue. The issue is when you allow those problems to hold you back. I just out perform white boys. They need to cause problems because they cant compete on a level playing field.

Oh, so what you are acknowledging here is that the FEW racist people that do exist do not affect your life at all? Hmm. I thought that is what I've been trying to get across to you for months now. :D
Of course the multitude of white racists have an affect on my life. They cause me to go over, around, under, and through any barrier they place in my way. I just dont let it hold me back.

So now, the white man is holding you back from having a successful life. Damn whitey!
That dictionary is calling you again. Dont means do not.

:ack-1: Watch out for the whiteys! They're coming for ya! Lol.

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg
That is a good example of how some of you look but you are not at all scary. Well I'm off to influence some young white girls so they wont be racists when they grow up. Get back to you later.

Oh, so what you are acknowledging here is that the FEW racist people that do exist do not affect your life at all? Hmm. I thought that is what I've been trying to get across to you for months now. :D
Of course the multitude of white racists have an affect on my life. They cause me to go over, around, under, and through any barrier they place in my way. I just dont let it hold me back.

So now, the white man is holding you back from having a successful life. Damn whitey!

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg
That is a good example of how some of you look but you are not at all scary. Well I'm off to influence some young white girls so they wont be racists when they grow up. Get back to you later.

:lol:

blame-whitey-born-latino-shoot-black-and-become-white-man-vi-politics-1375314219.jpg

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg

And you wonder why we all think you're a joke.....

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg

He is quite ridiculous, just like the clown.

Where is Ass Chaps? I wanted him to answer my question about the tattooed and illiterate black man meme.
Do you think this white guy has a job?

_80303670_jbarnum_ap624.jpg

Why do you think he wouldn't?
Probably because he is in jail?

It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc.) Most GOOD businesses that are offering good jobs are not going to hire these types of people. Why? Is this JUST the case with black people? Since you are posting white people, I think you realize that is just not the case.
Yeah but certain looks are subjective which basically proves my point. I could look at the Black guy and assume he is just different and try him for a position where a white person may think he "looks" like a thug. With the white guy I would assume he was some white gang member that hated Blacks and I would kick his ass. Of course I would never hire him
You are a bigger racist than a kkk member.

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg

She it is a joke.

Whitey_201a97_62072.jpg

I dont wonder why you all think I'm a joke. That thought would never occur to me because I dont care what you think. It should be evident by now I think you are clowns and thats why I mess with your heads. None of you have figured that out yet?

Last edited:
Do you think this white guy has a job?

_80303670_jbarnum_ap624.jpg

Why do you think he wouldn't?
Probably because he is in jail?

It's because some people give off a certain demeanor and a certain "look" (think tattoos on your face, pants sagging around your ankles, speaking in ebonics, etc.) Most GOOD businesses that are offering good jobs are not going to hire these types of people. Why? Is this JUST the case with black people? Since you are posting white people, I think you realize that is just not the case.
Yeah but certain looks are subjective which basically proves my point. I could look at the Black guy and assume he is just different and try him for a position where a white person may think he "looks" like a thug. With the white guy I would assume he was some white gang member that hated Blacks and I would kick his ass. Of course I would never hire him
You are a bigger racist than a kkk member.
Did that make you feel better? :laugh:

No, boy, you're hallucinating again.
I never hallucinate. Drugs would make me act like you white boy.
lol.gif

You are truly ridiculous. This is a forum of ideas not a gym. If you have an intellect use it. If you want to try and intimidate people, go to the club and flex.
I think I will continue to do what I want to do since there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Yes, people should just leave you to your hatred. You are a lost cause. Let your hatred eat you up inside. Who cares?

lol.gif

You are truly ridiculous. This is a forum of ideas not a gym. If you have an intellect use it. If you want to try and intimidate people, go to the club and flex.
I think I will continue to do what I want to do since there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Yes, people should just leave you to your hatred. You are a lost cause. Let your hatred eat you up inside. Who cares?
I never was a cause. You in particular are a silly little hen. I like how you told me I had no "reasons" then proceeded to ask me for something you just said I didnt have.
lol.gif

lol.gif

I never was a cause. You in particular are a silly little hen. I like how you told me I had no "reasons" then proceeded to ask me for something you just said I didnt have.
lol.gif

You never gave any reasons. Lol. Saying you have historical reasons and then coming up with absolutely nothing does not make you look very good, especially on a message board. You come across as an ignorant dumbass who is full of hatred, sorry to inform you. :D

lol.gif

lol.gif

Meh, it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Keep your hate. Wallow in it.

lol.gif

lol.gif

You never gave any reasons. Lol. Saying you have historical reasons and then coming up with absolutely nothing does not make you look very good, especially on a message board. You come across as an ignorant dumbass who is full of hatred, sorry to inform you. :D
How can I give you reasons when you strongly pointed out I didnt have any? You need to realize I am not worried about how I look to people that are intellectually inferior to me. When you learn how to listen instead of thinking you set the rules then I would consider you a serious interlocutor. As it is you are just fun to play with.

lol.gif

lol.gif

Meh, it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Keep your hate. Wallow in it.
I think it does matter. If it didnt matter you wouldnt get so emotional. You would listen and point out any flaws in logic. Instead you simply get illogical.

Forum List

Back