Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

I know that you don't, especially since you can't even mention any reasons. Lol.
Ok.
lol.gif

Hmm. Is that all you have is "okay?" Not surprising I guess that you can't explain the reasons for your hatred and racism. :D
You already told me I had no reasons. How can I have some after you convinced me I dont?
lol.gif

You said you had historical reasons for your hatred, so what are they?
You said I didnt have any. Why would I argue with you about something you think I dont have?

I said you have no valid reason for your hate of white people. So you agree?

I know you dont know what thinking is.
lol.gif

There's an apostrophe missing. Do you know what an "apostrophe" is? Perhaps you should consult your dictionary. :D
I'm not writing a term paper. Pretend an apostrophe is there.

I think you should consult your dictionary. :D Then you can know what an apostrophe is and why we use it.
You first. Im not inclined to use apostrophes. If you are too dumb to read a word without one then you should get someone to translate for you.

Grammar and spelling are important. Maybe that's the reason why you have a difficult time getting job. It's not racism, it's stupidity on your part. :dunno:
Its not that important on a message board. If it bothers you then dont read my posts. I think theyre pretty useless unless you are trying to write a term paper or the contraction actually has another meaning.

Hmm. Is that all you have is "okay?" Not surprising I guess that you can't explain the reasons for your hatred and racism. :D
You already told me I had no reasons. How can I have some after you convinced me I dont?
lol.gif

You said I didnt have any. Why would I argue with you about something you think I dont have?

No. I dont agree.

Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.

bookmark this thread for whenever a democrat claims that their party isn't racist
Double :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well he's right. A party cannot be racist. Only people can be racist. You can't be so dense that you would think every person who is a republican is a racist. Also, a LOT of us know republicans and have some as family members, so that is kind of insulting as well. It's the stupidity of party politics. There is NOTHING more stupid.

There's an apostrophe missing. Do you know what an "apostrophe" is? Perhaps you should consult your dictionary. :D

I think you should consult your dictionary. :D Then you can know what an apostrophe is and why we use it.
You first. Im not inclined to use apostrophes. If you are too dumb to read a word without one then you should get someone to translate for you.

Grammar and spelling are important. Maybe that's the reason why you have a difficult time getting job. It's not racism, it's stupidity on your part. :dunno:
Its not that important on a message board. If it bothers you then dont read my posts. I think theyre pretty useless unless you are trying to write a term paper or the contraction actually has another meaning.

It's always important. You have a terrible attitude too.

lol.gif

No. I dont agree.

Well, since you have nothing to say about it, everyone should consider you to be full of shit and a troll.

I disagree. If it was important we would be all day texting.

Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.

bookmark this thread for whenever a democrat claims that their party isn't racist

Well he's right. A party cannot be racist. Only people can be racist. You can't be so dense that you would think every person who is a republican is a racist. Also, a LOT of us know republicans and have some as family members, so that is kind of insulting as well. It's the stupidity of party politics. There is NOTHING more stupid.
USMB would be much more boring if people behaved rationally here though :badgrin:

This is why you can't get work. You are lazy apparently.

lol.gif

No. I dont agree.

Well, since you have nothing to say about it, everyone should consider you to be full of shit and a troll.
If that makes them feel more comfortable. i couldnt care less what they think of me personally. Evidently it bothers you pretty badly. First you tell me I have no reasons then you claim I wont tell you the reason you already said i dont have. Are you always this confused?

USMB would be much more boring if people behaved rationally here though :badgrin:

That's true, I suppose. If everyone got along, it would be pretty lame.

Why would I get work? Thats for people without options.

No. I dont agree.

If that makes them feel more comfortable. i couldnt care less what they think of me personally. Evidently it bothers you pretty badly. First you tell me I have no reasons then you claim I wont tell you the reason you already said i dont have. Are you always this confused?

I think it's you who's confused. You can't even answer a simple question on a message board. Lol. You are just a psycho apparently.

That's true, I suppose. If everyone got along, it would be pretty lame.
Yup. And there's nothing I like more than some good ol' grandstanding :laugh:

How could you have options? You're black, remember? :rofl:

No. I dont agree.

I think it's you who's confused. You can't even answer a simple question on a message board. Lol. You are just a psycho apparently.
No its you thats confused. How can I tell you reasons you specifically said I dont have? Logic and the dictionary never met you.

How could you have options? You're black, remember? :rofl:
Who told you Black people didnt have options?
lol.gif

No. I dont agree.

No its you thats confused. How can I tell you reasons you specifically said I dont have? Logic and the dictionary never met you.

No, it's you who is confused. You have all of this hatred inside of you, and you can't even understand why. :D

Forum List

Back