Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Am i the only who is amused by Asslips and his absurd, moronic comebacks? Its like arguing with an inept child. If he had half a brain, he would realize how fucking stupid he looks, but he is one of those 70 IQ morons, so he just doesnt get it.

Has he talked about all the pretty young white girls that flock to him yet today? Of all his delusions, that one is my favorite!

Am i the only who is amused by Asslips and his absurd, moronic comebacks? Its like arguing with an inept child. If he had half a brain, he would realize how fucking stupid he looks, but he is one of those 70 IQ morons, so he just doesnt get it.

Has he talked about all the pretty young white girls that flock to him yet today? Of all his delusions, that one is my favorite!

I like his ancient advanced black civilization stories the most.

He and Luddly have a lot in common....they've been pack-attacked and humiliated so many times they've turned into turtles. They peek out and try to bite and then shoot back inside their shells when the revenge appears. Normal people wouldn't put up with the abuse they take here. I've never understood masochists but I guess without them us sadists would have to turn on each other. :badgrin:

Indeed! His fake history lessons are quite entertaining. Hes got alot of those.

He and Luddly have a lot in common....they've been pack-attacked and humiliated so many times they've turned into turtles. They peek out and try to bite and then shoot back inside their shells when the revenge appears. Normal people wouldn't put up with the abuse they take here. I've never understood masochists but I guess without them us sadists would have to turn on each other. :badgrin:
Good point. Luddly is god awful too. I believe that all America haters like Luddly should die of cancer.

You know you are upset over me. if you were simply amused you would not be trying to convince me to care about what I look like to the low intellects such as yourself. If you think I am absurd then that to me is a compliment. Lets me know I am operating in the right space.

Last edited:
I'm amused all you bottom of the barrel cave chimps actually think I care about being "pack-attacked". I guess its that pack mentally monkeys like you have. A clear sign of your simian nature. Thanks for clarifying you cant think without the pack defining what you should think about. :laugh:

Those "fake" history lessons must really get to you and the other clown meathead. They have taken up ownership in your mind....or whatever it is you call your mind..

Those "fake" history lessons must really get to you and the other clown meathead. They have taken up ownership in your mind....or whatever it is you call your mind..

They're Great!!!
It's kinda like watching the twilight zone hosted by Al Sharpton.

They're Great!!!
We both know the real reason you like them. You like hearing about how Black people educated you. If you really thought they were fake you would have tried to expose them as such. Practically everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

They're Great!!!
We both know the real reason you like them. You like hearing about how Black people educated you.

That stories gonna need a little work.
You should stick with the genre you know,ancient black civilizations,begging white chicks ..that sort of thing.

They're Great!!!
We both know the real reason you like them. You like hearing about how Black people educated you.

That stories gonna need a little work.
You should stick with the genre you know,ancient black civilizations,begging white chicks ..that sort of thing.
Not really. Its in all the history books. I know you have phobias related to books and knowledge but you should try to overcome that.

I'm amused all you bottom of the barrel cave chimps actually think I care about being "pack-attacked". I guess its that pack mentally monkeys like you have. A clear sign of your simian nature. Thanks for clarifying you cant think without the pack defining what you should think about. :laugh:

Calling white guys monkeys gives away your most primal fear...that you are a missing link....and not by that far either. Your huge lips keeping you from being able to pronounce "th" sounds...(free frow), wide, flat nose, tiny, ears, dark skin to hide from lions at night, huge-assed females...hell, those long peckers are probably what's left of your tails.....but somehow you conclude that swinging in a tree is preferable to living in a cave. Go with that....I mean, what else you got, boy?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Calling white guys monkeys gives away your most primal fear...that you are a missing link....and not by that far either. Your huge lips keeping you from being able to pronounce "th" sounds...(free frow), wide, flat nose, tiny, ears, dark skin to hide from lions at night, huge-assed females...hell, those long peckers were probably what's left of your tails.....but somehow you conclude that swinging in a tree is preferable to living in a cave. Go with that....I mean, what else you got, boy?
huh_zps297f809f.png
Calling you a cave chimp is only reality. Has nothing to do with any missing link. You are furry like monkeys, you have small lips like monkeys, small genitals like monkeys, and you catch lice. Go down to a zoo and look at a chimp or monkey and you will see your reflection.
laugh.gif

Calling white guys monkeys gives away your most primal fear...that you are a missing link....and not by that far either. Your huge lips keeping you from being able to pronounce "th" sounds...(free frow), wide, flat nose, tiny, ears, dark skin to hide from lions at night, huge-assed females...hell, those long peckers were probably what's left of your tails.....but somehow you conclude that swinging in a tree is preferable to living in a cave. Go with that....I mean, what else you got, boy?
huh_zps297f809f.png
Calling you a cave chimp is only reality. Has nothing to do with any missing link. You are furry like monkeys, you have small lips like monkeys, small genitals like monkeys, and you catch lice. Go down to a zoo and look at a chimp or monkey and you will see your reflection.
laugh.gif

Wallow in your hatred like the pig you are. Lol.

huh_zps297f809f.png
laugh.gif

Wallow in your hatred like the pig you are. Lol.
What hatred is that?
laugh.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back