Bidens Transvestites

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
People such as Lia Thomas and Rachel Levine are not "women," by any biological definition, so it is good that it is biologists who are again recognized as the experts on that. I don't object if Lia and Rachel prefer to be called "transwomen," but I don't see what is wrong with the formerly widely accepted terms, "cross-dressers," and "ladyboys."

That would solve a lot of problems, since the NCAA Women's swimming competition is for "women," not "transwomen." If transwomen, and transmen are truly as ubiquitous as the left clams, they are deserving of their own categories in sports. I doubt that the swim meets for transwomen and transmen would draw much of a fanbase, but then neither does college swimming in general, as far as I know. Most of the audience are parents and friends, and I'm sure Lia's parents and friends would be just as proud, or even more proud, of Lia if he were the true champion of the transwomen swimmers category, and not the best cheater in the Women's category.

People such as Lia Thomas and Rachel Levine are not "women," by any biological definition, so it is good that it is biologists who are again recognized as the experts on that. I don't object if Lia and Rachel prefer to be called "transwomen," but I don't see what is wrong with the formerly widely accepted terms, "cross-dressers," and "ladyboys."

That would solve a lot of problems, since the NCAA Women's swimming competition is for "women," not "transwomen." If transwomen, and transmen are truly as ubiquitous as the left clams, they are deserving of their own categories in sports. I doubt that the swim meets for transwomen and transmen would draw much of a fanbase, but then neither does college swimming in general, as far as I know. Most of the audience are parents and friends, and I'm sure Lia's parents and friends would be just as proud, or even more proud, of Lia if he were the true champion of the transwomen swimmers category, and not the best cheater in the Women's category.
Culture wars rot the mind

How many more stupid redundant reiterating threads do we need on this subject, there are already a dozen or more since the Mods rarely visit this place?

Plus this is a politics thread, where is your link?

But then again …. WHO CARES?

^ rotted mind

^ rotted mind
276124243_542438203918054_5220477965883476748_n.jpg

Woman

th.jpg

Not a woman

Transgender people make up less than 1% of the population. There are fewer who compete in organized women's sports. As Utah's governor pointed out. there are 4 people in his state who do this. Lia Thomas has been an exception. The problem is that you want to shame them with derogatory terms. They have a right to do their own thing and to make it illegal or shame them is wrong. You are a hateful bigot.

How many more stupid redundant reiterating threads do we need on this subject, there are already a dozen or more since the Mods rarely visit this place?

Plus this is a politics thread, where is your link?
I don’t know, can’t tell until I read the Stupid Shit that you write!

Transgender people make up less than 1% of the population. There are fewer who compete in organized women's sports. As Utah's governor pointed out. there are 4 people in his state who do this. Lia Thomas has been an exception. The problem is that you want to shame them with derogatory terms. They have a right to do their own thing and to make it illegal or shame them is wrong. You are a hateful bigot.

Saying he's not a woman is derogatory?

What people are or think they are, should be up to them.
Gender is not simple physiology, or else it would not be delayed by puberty.

But sports are determined by physiology, so then it should be up to the judges and not the contestants to decide.

Forum List

Back