I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman."

And again, I never said it's wrong. You don't comprehend very well. I never said homosexuality was a moral aberration that's all you. A human has 2 hands and can choose to use either. A human has only 1 biological gender and cannot choose to use another. Changing the definition of gender to suit your particular sexual aberration does not change biological gender. You guys have to look at reality instead making up lies.
Biological sex classifications and gender are two different things you moron.

Laws are written against discrimination based on sex which is why describing a woman is unnecessary since there is no direct definition by the law on discrimination, it is no discrimination period. I know the right wants to discriminate based on sex but unfortunately, the law doesn't signify sex as either a man or a woman.
This is absolutely retarded.

So, I guess discrimination on the basis of sex cannot happen, right?

Oh, no. You want it to be based on GENDER so it can be fluid and undefinable so everybody can have a grievance. Right.

The context that she alluded to was a yet-to-be adjudicated hot potato. I'm sure she was prepared for it. She also seemed to be amused by it.
This exactly. It is quite possible that a case trying to deine "woman" and/or "man" will make it's way to the SC.

No little puppy, a man is of the male gender. Pretending he is of the female gender is dysphoria and should be treated as a mental illness, not normalized in society.
What an uneducated moron like you thinks is of no importance to the scientific community. 😄

You folks tell on yourselves all the time. No one should have to tug on your heart strings Grinch, for you to have empathy for others. But I'm the last the one to try and do so. I don't care at all who you personally do or don't have sympathy for. In fact I advocate for your lack of empathy to be returned in kind and that for racists and bigots to be shunned and ridiculed and pushed to the fringes of society where we can all watch you and culture go extinct.

Also your questions aren't arguments. I know they want to pretend to be but they aren't. The DSM has evolved its thinking on trans individuals and will probably go under more revision as our understanding of gender dysphoria grows. It used to be classified as GID (gender identity disorder) and was revised to gender dysphoria specifically to destigmatize it and move away from the thinking that it itself is a mental health problem rather than a condition that can lead to many mental health problems.

Also I don't think anyone has to have hormone treatments, this is your own strawman. What people want to do with their bodies should be up to them.

It not settled. My reference to an attack on you was in response to your reference of minimizing crime by pretending it doesn't exist. Crimes are unwanted acts perpetuated against others and we as a society should try and prevent them from happening. My point was you can't try and prevent trans individuals from happening.

If I actually said that you would be able to provide the quote. What I did say and what I continue to say is that rare doesn't mean non existent. It's you clowns that want to ignore certain facts just because they only occur in a small number of people. The fact that they do occur at all however means that there are no strict biological lines for what is a man or woman. A person with XY chromosomes can be a woman. A person with testicles can be a woman. So what not someone who's brain patterns are that of a woman?

"You folks"? I'm only one person, not a crowd. If there's an argument you desperately want to dispute, find someone who's actually made that argument to talk to. If you're talking to me, I suggest you talk about something I personally have said. I am not "folks", and will not be accepting responsibility for whatever words you want to put in my mouth.

You should not assume it's your place to tell me who and what to have empathy for at all. I will feel empathetic when and where I choose, and at no point will I be justifying myself in any way to the likes of you.

Furthermore, it's a baldfaced lie that you don't consider it your job to demand that people think, feel, and say what you want. In fact, you advocate for people being punished for not acceding to the demands of your agenda, which is actually what you just said: "I advocate for your lack of empathy to be returned in kind and that for racists and bigots to be shunned and ridiculed and pushed to the fringes of society where we can all watch you and culture go extinct." So if you if want to tell yourself you're not a nascent bully and tyrant because, "I don't want to force anyone to do anything. I just want to ruin their lives if they don't. That's not force, right?" you go right ahead and lie to yourself.

No, my questions are not arguments. That's why they're called "questions".

The updates to the DSM-5 were released in December. They noticeably didn't feel the need to "rethink" gender dysphoria. Like it or not, but the DSM-5 is still the standard in medical and psychiatric practice. Trust the science, isn't that your mantra?

Sorry, but "they have to take hormones" is YOUR straw man that you just made up to try to force on me. I don't care if they take hormones or not. MY point is, has been, and ever shall be that THEY AREN'T THE OPPOSITE SEX. I couldn't care less about "trying to prevent trans people from happening", except in the sense of not talking to little children about how they "might" be. THAT is over the line, and I won't apologize for saying so. And I won't apologize to YOU for anything.

I don't blame you for running away from your asinine insistence that the existence of intersex people invalidates the sexual binary of the human race. I can't believe you were dumb enough to say it in the first place. But you don't get to run away by trying to put words in my mouth. Neither I nor anyone else has EVER tried to say intersex people don't exist.

And since you DID actually say it, I CAN actually quote you.

". . . the body is a fairly complex organism that isn't as binary as you'd obviously prefer it to be. Along with people who have gender dysphoria there are people born intersexed who have biological sexual traits that don't conform to strict definitions of male or female."
A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year - post #137

"Really? Then post these thoughts of "biologists" on sex and gender because I don't they find either notions as binary as you stunted clowns present them."
I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman." - post #20

"What about a person with xy chromosomes, a vagina and testicles instead of ovaries? Again, real life isn't as binary as you frightened clowns desperately need to pretend it is."
I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman." -post #25

"You are conflating two separate issues, biology and sociology. On the biological question of what is a male and female the answer isn't binary. The biological fact that some people are born with any mixture of chromosomes and sex organs proves that point."
I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman." - post #57

"Those exceptions prove that it isn't binary and scientists certainly don't feel the pressure to make it so, you do."
I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman." - post #66

Do you need me to keep going?

What an uneducated moron like you thinks is of no importance to the scientific community. 😄
The 'scientific community'...Specifically the APA made a political decision in 1973 to remove homosexuality from it's mental disorder list. Therefore your reference to 'science' is based only on political bullshit. The medical profession offers expensive body-altering surgery as a solution to gender dysphoria instead of counseling to get to the bottom of the pain that people afflicted with gender dysphoria experience.

WHO, a United Nations agency, has a human rights mission, and there is substantial evidence that the stigma associated with the intersection of transgender status and mental disorders contributes to precarious legal status, human rights violations, and barriers to appropriate health care for this population.

“Human rights?” “Stigma?” “Legal status?” It is hard to see what any of these have to do with accurate diagnosis of a health condition. Instead, they reveal that the changes in the ICD are motivated by a socio-political agenda—not a scientific or medical one. Money and politics, not compassion, are driving this transgender bus.

A plebe like you wouldn't comprehend science because it disagrees with your 'feelings.'

Here is some science.....There is a higher incidence of mental disorders in the transgender population. It's just a fact. Apparently not even the APA or WHO, despite their ongoing effort to normalize transgender, can counter the natural inclination for non-binary humans to have mental distress over their condition.

Our findings suggest a high prevalence and significantly higher odds of mental disorder diagnoses in the transgender population as compared with the cisgender population using data that are nationally representative of the U.S. population.

Someone who doesn't even grasp the difference between men and women is calling someone else an “uneducated moron”.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Really?

Do you seriously mean to suggest that people who are fucked up in the head are more likely to be fucked up in the head than those who are not?
Yep, seems that way. Some are so far gone they think they are normal and everyone should acknowledge that they are normal. Meanwhile the APA (that is run by the mentally ill) tries to say 'fucked up in the head' is normal.

The 'scientific community'...Specifically the APA made a political decision in 1973 to remove homosexuality from it's mental disorder list. Therefore your reference to 'science' is based only on political bullshit. The medical profession offers expensive body-altering surgery as a solution to gender dysphoria instead of counseling to get to the bottom of the pain that people afflicted with gender dysphoria experience.
It's important to remember how they removed homosexuality from its mental disorder list: by changing the definition of "mental disorder." That's the left's favorite trick. They borrowed it from Orwell's 1984. Control words and you control the ability to use words to think.

That's why any leftie will view any challenge to define a word, as a trick question designed to trap them.

It's no trick and it is their own illogic that traps them.

It's important to remember how they removed homosexuality from its mental disorder list: by changing the definition of "mental disorder." That's the left's favorite trick. They borrowed it from Orwell's 1984. Control words and you control the ability to use words to think.

That's why any leftie will view any challenge to define a word, as a trick question designed to trap them.

It's no trick and it is their own illogic that traps them.
We see that here on the forum where some say gender has nothing to do with biological differences. To me, it's all and excuse to groom young children to become homosexual in order to have a new crop of homosexual sex toys.

Forum List

Back