I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman."

Honey a bunch of people in San Francisco got recalled because they wanted to change the names of building because of "slavers".

In SAN FRANCISCO.

That's how badly you're losing. Really really bad.
They got recalled because they were focusing on that instead of helping their failing students and that's not something I have an issue with. Changing the name is Robet E Lee high-school is all well and good but if that's all you care about and not about improving education or helping students that's are suffering with mental health issues then you are failing at your job. That also goes for Republicans who want to ignore the emotional needs of gay students.

Maybe, just maybe, those college educated professionals know more about what they're doing than your uneducated ass does. 😄
Here are your 'college educated professionals'

Dumbing down college degrees​

Just when it seemed that academia could do nothing further to devalue the degrees it confers, Rutgers University proved everyone wrong. The English department, of all places, announced that it will de-emphasize “traditional grammar rules” in its graduate writing program so as not to put students with poor English backgrounds at a disadvantage. Instead it will incorporate “critical grammar” in its pedagogy.

They got recalled because they were focusing on that instead of helping their failing students and that's not something I have an issue with. Changing the name is Robet E Lee high-school is all well and good but if that's all you care about and not about improving education or helping students that's are suffering with mental health issues then you are failing at your job. That also goes for Republicans who want to ignore the emotional needs of gay students.
What a load of crap ^^^^

Forum List

Back