Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
So you're willing to die rather than wear a mask.

You're willing to KILL rather than wear a mask.

You MAGArats are some sick fuckers...as we saw at the Capitol
The price of living in a free society is risk. Shockingly it’s the same risk as a totalitarian society but you can huddle under a blanket and hope the government can save you.
HAving assholes willing to kill everyone around them over wearing a mask is the price we pay for living in a free society?

No it's the price we pay for having lunatics walking among us
Take Care of yourself and leave me the hell alone. I don’t care if you go out and get the Chinese ick and die or if you stay home and die a hermit. Decide for yourself how to live and I’ll do the same.

The price of living in a free society is risk. Shockingly it’s the same risk as a totalitarian society but you can huddle under a blanket and hope the government can save you.
HAving assholes willing to kill everyone around them over wearing a mask is the price we pay for living in a free society?

Take Care of yourself and leave me the hell alone. I don’t care if you go out and get the Chinese ick and die or if you stay home and die a hermit. Decide for yourself how to live and I’ll do the same.
Except that is just so painfully stupid and selfish, since your actions don't just affect yourself. Trump the garbage human lacks the basic human traits of empathy and curiosity, and he seems to have infected his followers with the same disease.

Except that is just so painfully stupid and selfish, since your actions don't just affect yourself. Trump the garbage human lacks the basic human traits of empathy and curiosity, and he seems to have infected his followers with the same disease.
I haven’t give a fuck about you in... ever. And I have that in common with the politicians you want to care for you from cradle to grave. The sooner you learn that the better.

I haven’t give a fuck about you in... ever. And I have that in common with the politicians you want to care for you from cradle to grave. The sooner you learn that the better.
You don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. Thus your embarrassing rants against the safety measures.

" The demonstrators included members of anti-vaccine and far-right groups. While some carried signs decrying the COVID-19 vaccine and shouting for people not to get the shots, there were no incidents of violence. "
riots03.jpg

riots04.jpg

conspiracy01.jpg

if you think I’m taking health advice from some fruitloop transvestite you’ve lost your fucking mind.
Oh, but it's okay if your doctor takes the fruitloop's advice and then you take your doctor's advice as ordered.

Medical doctors are supposed to treat diseases and conditions of the human body. They have gone too far when they start telling you what clothes to wear, how to cut your hair, etc., etc.
I mean you've really got to have the gall to wear some kind of goofy medical-type mask or face covering supposedly for common colds and everyday sniffles and sneezes, and then call someone else a “transvestite” and diagnose it as a mental disorder because you disagree with their style of clothing.

You don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. Thus your embarrassing rants against the safety measures.
No I don’t . Other than family. And neither do you or any of these politicians. So go fuck yourself and your feel good love the world bullshit because people like you are the first cock suckers to stab someone in the back. There’s nothing worse than your kind pretending to care about others but making back room deals so it benefits yourself..

if you think I’m taking health advice from some fruitloop transvestite you’ve lost your fucking mind.
Oh, but it's okay if your doctor takes the fruitloop's advice and then you take your doctor's advice as ordered.

Medical doctors are supposed to treat diseases and conditions of the human body. They have gone too far when they start telling you what clothes to wear, how to cut your hair, etc., etc.
I mean you've really got to have the gall to wear some kind of goofy medical-type mask or face covering supposedly for common colds and everyday sniffles and sneezes, and then call someone else a “transvestite” and diagnose it as a mental disorder because you disagree with their style of clothing.
I think I’ll pass on any doctor who failed biology. He’s confused about what the fuck is happening in his own pants and thinks he can tell me something? Fuck off nut bag.

CDC has issued a mask order effective Feb 1 at noon for all travel in the US...

Here is the order...

The order states authority is granted in 42 USC 264 (and others). But 42 USC 264 states (emphasis added):

"(a) Promulgation and enforcement by Surgeon General

The Surgeon General, with the approval of the Secretary, is authorized to make and enforce such regulations as in his judgment are necessary to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States or possessions, or from one State or possession into any other State or possession. For purposes of carrying out and enforcing such regulations, the Surgeon General may provide for such inspection, fumigation, disinfection, sanitation, pest extermination, destruction of animals or articles found to be so infected or contaminated as to be sources of dangerous infection to human beings, and other measures, as in his judgment may be necessary."

My read is that the order does not apply to intra-state travel, such as catching a bus to go across town, or catching a taxi cab to travel locally.

By the way, for people who wear bandanas or scarves instead of a mask, they are expressly prohibited. You aren't allowed to be fashionable, you have to wear a mask, to let everyone know that you are a compliant little peon.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you

CDC has issued a mask order effective Feb 1 at noon for all travel in the US...

Here is the order...

The order states authority is granted in 42 USC 264 (and others). But 42 USC 264 states (emphasis added):

"(a) Promulgation and enforcement by Surgeon General

The Surgeon General, with the approval of the Secretary, is authorized to make and enforce such regulations as in his judgment are necessary to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States or possessions, or from one State or possession into any other State or possession. For purposes of carrying out and enforcing such regulations, the Surgeon General may provide for such inspection, fumigation, disinfection, sanitation, pest extermination, destruction of animals or articles found to be so infected or contaminated as to be sources of dangerous infection to human beings, and other measures, as in his judgment may be necessary."

My read is that the order does not apply to intra-state travel, such as catching a bus to go across town, or catching a taxi cab to travel locally.

By the way, for people who wear bandanas or scarves instead of a mask, they are expressly prohibited. You aren't allowed to be fashionable, you have to wear a mask, to let everyone know that you are a compliant little peon.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you

Absolutely and correctly.

The "existential threat" of global warming didn't quite work out, so they had to come up with another more-devious narrative that is even scarier.

And the gullible masses lap it up, as they are scared by the TV constantly blasting them with messages about everyone dying from a "pandemic," even though most people don't even know anyone who died from COVID.

The people who want everyone to mask up and shut down "non-essential" businesses are the selfish ones. They want other people to change their way of living, to protect their vulnerable selves, even though it is completely obvious that everything that has been tried has not worked.

Viruses will be viruses. Sheep will be sheep.

Silly humans, thinking they can control a virus. We have had influenza in circulation forever, and it still comes back every year, killing people.

There are many other coronaviruses. There are four that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They all cause flu-like symptoms. There are no vaccines for any of them, other than COVID. And now there is Super COVID from the UK, Super Duper COVID from South Africa, and Super Duper Triple Dog Dare COVID from Brazil.

Silly humans. Be afraid. Even though Mother Nature has gifted you a remarkably-effective immune system that is better than any vaccine.
These mask threads are so interesting to me.

Two main sides to the issue (with some twists), and both sides feel that they have good standing in Science and/or the law..

1) Those that say, leave me alone, I don't want to wear a mask; you do you, and I'll do me.

2) Those that say, I am wearing a mask, and you need to also; it's about protecting other people.

We really are a divided country.

Me, I can respect differing opinions, so I don't think either side is "correct." I have long heard throughout my life that "one death is too many." That's not something I endorse, but I can understand why some people might hear that and think it is witty, and start repeating it.

Naturally, I respect the right of everyone to make their own medical decisions as long as they are of sound mind and conscious, so I side with the first group.

You do you, and I'll do me. :) I don't want to do you. Why do you think you have the right to do me?

I don't know but you just responded to your own post, so I guess it's prudent to advise, when you're going to do you, leave the board and do you in private.
It's a convenient way of adding additional thought.

Unless you are a mod, go pound sand, or at least point me to some rule about not replying to your own post, which would be completely ridiculous, as there are countless reasons to reply to your own post.

I posted something substantive that attempts to contribute to the discussion. Your post was worthless.

But nice analogy anyway.

WWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

They say "conservatives have no sense of humor". Wonder why they say that. Of course you couldn't figure out post 7 either so .... low expectorations.

Last edited:
So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.
capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Wrong.

capitol
noun
cap·i·tol | \ ˈka-pə-tᵊl , ˈkap-tᵊl \​
Definition of capitol
1 a: a building in which a state legislative body meetsthe dome of the state capitol​
b: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out​
2 capitalized : the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

Again --- the reference was to the (one) (1) specific building. That building is called the Capitol building, or just "Capitol". So YOU can thank ME for the education, NOW.

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.
capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Oh, my God! A typo! How will I ever live it down?

Thank you for pointing I missed the "shift key". You cannot even quote correctly.

You do realize that Washington DC is our national capital.

And?

Your original post was this:

Unless you're suggesting somebody has walled the entire city, you speak of that specific building, the Capitol. Don't sit here and try to obfuscate.

Paul is correct in saying people who've had the China virus or vaccine shouldn't need to wear masks. Or are we going to be wearing masks indefinitely? How come this question is never asked or answered, when and how will mask be phased out?

Once again ---- all a vaccine does is protect the individual who's been vaccinated, against the ill effects of COVID. It does not prevent that individual from carrying or transmitting the virus. So as far as that individual wearing a mask or not, it's simply irrelevant.

The ethical part of this is that Rand Paul has at least a smattering of medical training himself. He was an eye doctor. Which is not in immunologist but does live somewhere in the vicinity of science, and yet he chooses the Cult of Ignorance path because self-interested political image is more important to him than science.

Again, same clown who went swimming without knowing his infection test result months ago. He's irresponsible.

You are brainwashed. It's another flu. Yes it kills people just like any other flu, but your immune system is much more effective than even the reportedly remarkably-effective first-of-a-kind vaccines the Trump Admin caused to be developed.

This mythology is deliciously ironic, because you know who actually did facilitate/fund the first COVID vaccine?

--- A very wonderful place in Germany. Although not "the Bronx".

Forum List

Back