Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you
It's not the worst analogy...

obey-government-stay-home-close-business-get-in-boxcars.jpg

Actually it is the worst analogy.

You are measures which help to prevent the spread of a deadly virus to measure taken by the Nazis for the sole purpose of identifying Jews for later extermination.

if you don't want to wear a mask don't wear one I don't give a f*** but don't get mad when grocery stores tell you you can't go in there and buy food. You do not have the right to do something that endangers other people
What healthy person is endangering the public by not wearing a mask, pray tell. You must be one of those Nazis that believe you are guilty until proven innocent. C'mon Man, use your head.

This mythology is deliciously ironic, because you know who actually did facilitate/fund the first COVID vaccine?

--- A very wonderful place in Germany. Although not "the Bronx".
It's true that Pfizr, being a giant pharmecutical company, did not need funding for R&D, but...

Pfizer to get $2B for coronavirus vaccine under 'Operation Warp Speed'
The contract is part of "Operation Warp Speed"

:lol:

Again, reading comprehension shows why it matters.

>> Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.​
In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.​
Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.​
“Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs have been entirely self-funded,” Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts said this week. “We decided to self-fund our efforts so we could move as fast as possible.”​
However, Pfizer did sign an agreement with the U.S. government in July worth $1.95 billion — if the vaccine pans out and is cleared by the FDA — to supply 100 million doses. That guarantees Pfizer a U.S. market, an important incentive. <<​
The post you actually made and then cut out so as to hide it, actually said:

the reportedly remarkably-effective first-of-a-kind vaccines the Trump Admin caused to be developed.

So ......nnnnnno. Basically Rump said "whatever you got, we'll take it. Even though we know it'll magically go away"

What you have here is basically like ordering post-it notes on eBay and then crowing to the world that you "invented post-it notes" because you paid for shipping.
I don't care, my pfizer stock is going up. So all of you lemmings keep lining up to get it and I'll laugh so hard--all the way to the bank.

The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you

You are measures which help to prevent the spread of a deadly virus to measure taken by the Nazis for the sole purpose of identifying Jews for later extermination.

if you don't want to wear a mask don't wear one I don't give a f*** but don't get mad when grocery stores tell you you can't go in there and buy food. You do not have the right to do something that endangers other people
What healthy person is endangering the public by not wearing a mask, pray tell. You must be one of those Nazis that believe you are guilty until proven innocent. C'mon Man, use your head.

You can carry the virus and infect others even if you never develop symptoms

It is incumbent on you to prove that I have the virus--not the other way. If a person tests positive and refuses to quarantine, then you have a Typhoid Mary situation and that person should be forcibly quarantined, but even during Typhoid Mary's time, the entire world was not told to mask--infected or not. You CANNOT force a healthy population to follow all of these draconian democrat measures. They are misguided and ignorant, not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

This mythology is deliciously ironic, because you know who actually did facilitate/fund the first COVID vaccine?

--- A very wonderful place in Germany. Although not "the Bronx".
It's true that Pfizr, being a giant pharmecutical company, did not need funding for R&D, but...

Pfizer to get $2B for coronavirus vaccine under 'Operation Warp Speed'
The contract is part of "Operation Warp Speed"

:lol:

Again, reading comprehension shows why it matters.

>> Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.​
In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.​
Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.​
“Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs have been entirely self-funded,” Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts said this week. “We decided to self-fund our efforts so we could move as fast as possible.”​
However, Pfizer did sign an agreement with the U.S. government in July worth $1.95 billion — if the vaccine pans out and is cleared by the FDA — to supply 100 million doses. That guarantees Pfizer a U.S. market, an important incentive. <<​
The post you actually made and then cut out so as to hide it, actually said:

the reportedly remarkably-effective first-of-a-kind vaccines the Trump Admin caused to be developed.

So ......nnnnnno. Basically Rump said "whatever you got, we'll take it. Even though we know it'll magically go away"

What you have here is basically like ordering post-it notes on eBay and then crowing to the world that you "invented post-it notes" because you paid for shipping.
I don't care, my pfizer stock is going up. So all of you lemmings keep lining up to get it and I'll laugh so hard--all the way to the bank.
When the market crashed in about March, I bought stocks like oil (USO), airlines (AAL, UAL), cruise companies (CCL, RCL), and Boeing (BA). I was not sure what to buy, so I guessed. Zoom or something like that would have been an outstanding choice, but my picks did very well.

There is talk of the Reddit gang that targeted GameStop also targeting AAL, but it does not seem to be working yet. :)
I would gladly help them and buy more, as my trades aren't restricted like Robinhood's customers :)

It is incumbent on you to prove that I have the virus--not the other way. If a person tests positive and refuses to quarantine, then you have a Typhoid Mary situation and that person should be forcibly quarantined, but even during Typhoid Mary's time, the entire world was not told to mask--infected or not. You CANNOT force a healthy population to follow all of these draconian democrat measures. They are misguided and ignorant, not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
I

Actually no. the Constitution specifically gives the government the authority to enact measures to protect the public welfare. Courts have always held that this includes enacting policies to protect public healh.

The CDC, and other major health organizations, have enough evidence that the virus can be spread by people who do not have symptoms, that any Court you take it to is going to side with them, and they're going to uphold the government's authority to enforce policies designed to stem the spread of the virus, and they have. Countless courts have upheld mask mandates and other social distancing mandates as constitutional.

And let's get one thing straight no one's forcing you to wear a mask you're just not allowed to go into any public buildings, including stores and other businesses and even if there wasn't a mask mandate, businesses will still have the right and legal authority to refuse you entrance to their property if you are not wearing one. Federal law allows private property owners to enforce health measures on on their own property. if they require you to wear a mask on their property and you refuse then are asked to leave if you refuse to leave you can be arrested for criminal trespassing. We've seen countless people arrested for felony trespassing assault and other crimes after being ordered out of a store or other business over there refusal to wear a mask.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.

Rand Paul had Covid over the summer.
Those cool antibodies are in his bloodstream.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Being immune to the virus after getting it makes you immune. that means you can't get sick but it doesn't stop you from still carrying the virus and spreading it to others

Biden is an empty vessel for the left

he is feeble and tired, perfect for the left!

I

Actually no. the Constitution specifically gives the government the authority to enact measures to protect the public welfare. Courts have always held that this includes enacting policies to protect public healh.

The CDC, and other major health organizations, have enough evidence that the virus can be spread by people who do not have symptoms, that any Court you take it to is going to side with them, and they're going to uphold the government's authority to enforce policies designed to stem the spread of the virus, and they have. Countless courts have upheld mask mandates and other social distancing mandates as constitutional.

And let's get one thing straight no one's forcing you to wear a mask you're just not allowed to go into any public buildings, including stores and other businesses and even if there wasn't a mask mandate, businesses will still have the right and legal authority to refuse you entrance to their property if you are not wearing one. Federal law allows private property owners to enforce health measures on on their own property. if they require you to wear a mask on their property and you refuse then are asked to leave if you refuse to leave you can be arrested for criminal trespassing. We've seen countless people arrested for felony trespassing assault and other crimes after being ordered out of a store or other business over there refusal to wear a mask.
Where do you live? I'll stay out of that area. Where I live, the businesses are as adamant in their opposition as I am. The government is forcing these draconian measures arbitrarily. In WA they locked the state down going on 3 mo. now and cases are spiking. What does the democrat governor do? He opens the POPULOUS west side up (majority democrat) and keeps the east side locked down by tying restrictions to one population center. Eight counties meet requirements, but one does not so the entire east side is shut down. THIS IS POLITICAL BULLSHIT and if you believe anything else than you might as well answer with a BAAAAAAAA!

I am with you, Brother. Not on the shooting part :), but I will peacefully refuse to comply with tyranny, and stand for my inalienable right to make my own medical decisions, including whether or not I wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face for a year.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.
That statement is so hypocritical.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.

Hey, Einstein. By that standard, you are ALWAYS a health risk to others, and should therefore be required to wear protective gear from cradle to grave.

Jesus. Used to be that the hypochondriac germaphobes would hermit in their own little dens, like Howard Hughes. Now they think they have a right to demand the entire world accommodate them.

Does he now.

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING. If you don't want to catch it, stay in your basement. I have had worse "mild common colds." How's that lemmings ass in front of you smell through your mask?

Good for you, fucktard! I have had three people I know die!

My daughter caught it and can finally breathe after 2 months.

Take you "mild common cold" and shove it up your (well accustomed to invasion) ass!

I have no time for fucktards like you.

So may I assume that the rest of your family is isolating at home and not leaving the house, since you're so very terrified of people who have germs, ie. everyone?

Because quite frankly, if you and your family are leaving your house to do stuff, I don't want to hear a fucking word about how "terrified" you are.

Being immune to the virus after getting it makes you immune. that means you can't get sick but it doesn't stop you from still carrying the virus and spreading it to others

Complete nonsense. It's why they tell people to quarantine for two weeks if they have COVID or potential COVID. After you get the virus and recover, you are no longer contagious.

Remember when Trump nicknamed the virus "the invisible enemy?" It seemed like more of Trump being Trump, but you do seem to have an irrational fear of yet another respiratory virus.

When you get the virus, your body creates antibodies that attack the virus. Those antibodies persist, and prevent the virus from replicating in you, the host, and therefore you don't get infected with the virus to the level that you could transmit it to others.

The immune response effectively eliminates the virus if the host recovers. The antibodies actually bind to the virus and make it non-infectious.

Does he now.

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING. If you don't want to catch it, stay in your basement. I have had worse "mild common colds." How's that lemmings ass in front of you smell through your mask?

Good for you, fucktard! I have had three people I know die!

My daughter caught it and can finally breathe after 2 months.

Take you "mild common cold" and shove it up your (well accustomed to invasion) ass!

I have no time for fucktards like you.
Listen you fucking moron, I've had about enough of your bullshit. I, my wife, my daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters ALL had your fucking bullshit "death virus." Five of the six of us had minor (myself) or NO symptoms. My wife had fatigue and shortness of breath that were fairly uncomfortable, but treated, under Dr. supervision with OTC remedies for about a month. We are all asymptomatic and living as restriction free as you FUCKING COMMUNISTS will allow. You're a fucking traitor. Go ahead and report that moron.
Glad you are okay. My wife and I got very sick, but my kids were virtually asymptomatic. I normally don't upvote posts with so many cuss words, but you are making a good point with understandable emotion, and I share your opinion. It's quite an emotional topic to me too. I absolutely hate wearing a mask, and I love to walk around smiling. It's part of my pursuit of happiness.

I have this terrible habit of whistling little tunes all the time too. So that guy you see in the store, smiling, and whistling occasionally, could be me. Some people probably want me locked up for smiling and whistling.

No one says a thing to me about my maskless face, other than once. Everyone is polite and friendly.

If anyone ever says anything to me, I will say, excuse me, but you don't know my situation; please mind your own business.

And we can take it from there.
Glad to hear that you recovered as well. Sorry, I am honestly trying to clean up my language on here, but that moron is so full of himself that he thinks he can bulldoze people. I wear a mask in businesses in my area because to do otherwise would put their license in jeopardy. I don't wear it anywhere else. HaHa, that is quite coincidental that you smile and whistle too. I whistle all the time.

Exactly. I feel that I can't claim to care about individual rights and property rights and then not respect the right of a business owner to make rules for his business. If I don't feel like wearing a mask, I don't go to places where I know they insist that masks are required to enter. Same way I treated wearing shoes in the summer when I was a kid, actually.

But any self-centered Karen who thinks they have a right to mandate that they get to be a major priority in my concerns simply because they feel they should be - and who does not wish to show the same concern for themselves that they demand I show for them - is cordially invited to go fuck themselves.

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.
capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Actually, you're wrong. Check your own definition. When referring to the building in which the US Congress meets, it is a proper name - the Capitol - and is capitalized.

Definition of capitol

1a: a building in which a state legislative body meetsthe dome of the state capitol
b: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out
2capitalized : the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

Does he now.

Unfortunately they're not in the systems of other people who happen to be nearby, so as I said, it's all wrapped up in Numero Uno.

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.
capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Actually, you're wrong. Check your own definition. When referring to the building in which the US Congress meets, it is a proper name - the Capitol - and is capitalized.

Definition of capitol

1a: a building in which a state legislative body meetsthe dome of the state capitol
b: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out
2capitalized : the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

Thank you, but I already straightened his ass out a day and a half ago in the immortal post 136.

Forum List

Back