Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

I like Rand Paul. He reads bills.
And if you believe that, you are definitely gullible enough to like Rand Paul.
I don't agree with his politics, ya nitwit. But, I like the fact that he reads the bills. When the hell was the last time a Democrat did that?

Wait, hold up.

--- You're actually suggesting legislators in Congress read or don't read bills based on their own political party??

I don't agree with his politics, ya nitwit. But, I like the fact that he reads the bills. When the hell was the last time a Democrat did that?

Wait, hold up.

--- You're actually suggesting legislators in Congress read or don't read bills based on their own political party??

Oh, no, sweetie. That's a very nice try but that isn't it.

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you
It's not the worst analogy...

obey-government-stay-home-close-business-get-in-boxcars.jpg

This mythology is deliciously ironic, because you know who actually did facilitate/fund the first COVID vaccine?

--- A very wonderful place in Germany. Although not "the Bronx".
It's true that Pfizr, being a giant pharmecutical company, did not need funding for R&D, but...

Pfizer to get $2B for coronavirus vaccine under 'Operation Warp Speed'
The contract is part of "Operation Warp Speed"

Wait, hold up.

Whelp, you obviously posted that as a causation, now didn't you.

Wait, hold up.

You appeared not to like him because of his political party, correct?

Ok, then. By the way........when was the last time a Democrat read through the bills?

This mythology is deliciously ironic, because you know who actually did facilitate/fund the first COVID vaccine?

--- A very wonderful place in Germany. Although not "the Bronx".
It's true that Pfizr, being a giant pharmecutical company, did not need funding for R&D, but...

Pfizer to get $2B for coronavirus vaccine under 'Operation Warp Speed'
The contract is part of "Operation Warp Speed"

:lol:

Again, reading comprehension shows why it matters.

>> Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.​
In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.​
Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.​
“Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs have been entirely self-funded,” Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts said this week. “We decided to self-fund our efforts so we could move as fast as possible.”​
However, Pfizer did sign an agreement with the U.S. government in July worth $1.95 billion — if the vaccine pans out and is cleared by the FDA — to supply 100 million doses. That guarantees Pfizer a U.S. market, an important incentive. <<​
The post you actually made and then cut out so as to hide it, actually said:

the reportedly remarkably-effective first-of-a-kind vaccines the Trump Admin caused to be developed.

So ......nnnnnno. Basically Rump said "whatever you got, we'll take it. Even though we know it'll magically go away"

What you have here is basically like ordering post-it notes on eBay and then crowing to the world that you "invented post-it notes" because you paid for shipping.

Wait, hold up.

Ok, then. By the way........when was the last time a Democrat read through the bills?

Incorrect. I never even mentioned his political party, nor is it relevant.

I mentioned his medical background. I mentioned his past actions. Those are relevant. YOU brought up political parties. You see, I have never held the ridiculous belief that a political party somehow creates personality traits.

I actually have no idea in the world who reads how much of what, nor do you, but whatever that unknowable is, we can both be sure it has zero to do with "political parties". If I 'appear not to like him' and to the extent that's true, it has directly to do with irresponsibility --- which I also mentioned. "Personal irresponsibility" is a personality trait. "Due diligence", such as reading bills, is also a personality trait. Neither has jack squat to do with political parties.

Last edited:

Wait, hold up.

I mentioned his medical background. I mentioned his past actions. Those are relevant. YOU brought up political parties. You see, I have never held the ridiculous belief that a political party somehow creates personality traits.

I actually have no idea in the world who reads how much of what, nor do you, but whatever that unknowable is, we can both be sure it has zero to do with "political parties". If I 'appear not to like him' and to the extent that's true, it has directly to do with irresponsibility --- which I also mentioned.

No. You don't.

We do have an idea. You don't fucking get to dismiss it. Wrong answer, lil buckaroo.

The above is without even trying.

Right. I believe that coming from you. It's all about the irresponsibility.

>> Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.​
In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.​
Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.​
“Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs have been entirely self-funded,” Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts said this week. “We decided to self-fund our efforts so we could move as fast as possible.”​
However, Pfizer did sign an agreement with the U.S. government in July worth $1.95 billion — if the vaccine pans out and is cleared by the FDA — to supply 100 million doses. That guarantees Pfizer a U.S. market, an important incentive. <<​

the reportedly remarkably-effective first-of-a-kind vaccines the Trump Admin caused to be developed.

So ......nnnnnno. Basically Rump said "whatever you got, we'll take it. Even though we know it'll magically go away"

What you have here is basically like ordering post-it notes on eBay and then crowing to the world that you "invented post-it notes" because you paid for shipping.
You seem to be the one with a comprehension problem.

Trump admin says to Pfizer, you make a vaccine, and we will buy 100M doses for $2B.
Pfizer agrees, a makes the vaccine, which is then administered to Americans.

When Trump announced that that the US would have a vaccine within a year, the MSM said it would "take a miracle," as it normally takes five years or more.

Trump admin funded six vaccines, and had two successful ones in less than a year. I guess you could say he's a miracle worker, but of course, those with TDS like yourself will never give him any credit.

Wait, hold up.

I actually have no idea in the world who reads how much of what, nor do you, but whatever that unknowable is, we can both be sure it has zero to do with "political parties". If I 'appear not to like him' and to the extent that's true, it has directly to do with irresponsibility --- which I also mentioned.

No. You don't.

We do have an idea. You don't fucking get to dismiss it. Wrong answer, lil buckaroo.

You should. Because your link has zero to do with Rand Paul. Doesn't even mention his name.

As far as the point you're now trying to deflect to after failing to make a case for political parties investing personality traits, that being that Congresscritters don't actually read bills, we've known that at least since Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" 19 years ago, and really longer than that. It's the same reason your tax return is so complex -- assembled by committee, one piece at a time ignoring context.

So yeah, the above really is without even trying. Doesn't address the point at all, which is that neither you nor I nor anyone else is in a position to know who reads what and how much.

Last edited:

You seem to be the one with a comprehension problem.

Trump admin says to Pfizer, you make a vaccine, and we will buy 100M doses for $2B.

When Trump announced that that the US would have a vaccine within a year, the MSM said it would "take a miracle," as it normally takes five years or more.

Trump admin funded six vaccines, and had two successful ones in less than a year. I guess you could say he's a miracle worker, but of course, those with TDS like yourself will never give him any credit.

Apparently not, Evelyn Wood, because the vaccine was already being developed, independently, months before Rump came around wallet in hand after deciding not to buy Greenland. And that development came from German money including Pfizer's own funds -- it did NOT come from Rump's imaginary "causing it to be developed" which is what you posted, and then cut out before I put it back.

So you can attempt to rewrite history all you like, it will just get control-Zed. Linear time: it's not just a good idea... it's the Law.

Last edited:

Wait, hold up.

No. You don't.

You should. Because your link has zero to do with Rand Paul. Doesn't even mention his name.

As far as the point you're now trying to deflect to after failing to make a case for political parties investing personality traits, that being that Congresscritters don't actually read bills, we've known that at least since Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" 19 years ago, and really longer than that. It's the same reason your tax return is so complex -- assembled by committee, one piece at a time ignoring context.

So yeah, the above really is without even trying.

The links prior to address what we already did know. You said I had no way of knowing. Now you can have one of Rand Paul.

When was the last time that a Democrat read the bills?

I"m going to tell you what. You go get your shit together and then come back and converse with me. You are dismissed.

Wait, hold up.

No. You don't.

So yeah, the above really is without even trying.

The links prior to address what we already did know. You said I had no way of knowing. Now you can have one of Rand Paul.

When was the last time that a Democrat read the bills?

I"m going to tell you what. You go get your shit together and then come back and converse with me. You are dismissed.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it AGAIN.
UNreal.

I dunno Sparky, when was the last time a Sagittarian read the bills? When was the last time a shoe size 9½ read the bills? When was the last time somebody with the letter Z in their name read the bills? We gotta know cuz this is like important stuff or sump'm. :cuckoo:

Dichotomists. SMH

Let's show our studio audience, and all the folks at home, the difference between working and granstanding.

To follow the 'logic' of the quoted poster we must conclude that all Republicans read bills while all Democrats write them.

Last edited:
So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.
capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Wrong.

capitol
noun
cap·i·tol | \ ˈka-pə-tᵊl , ˈkap-tᵊl \​
Definition of capitol
1 a: a building in which a state legislative body meetsthe dome of the state capitol​
b: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out​
2 capitalized : the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

Again --- the reference was to the (one) (1) specific building. That building is called the Capitol building, or just "Capitol". So YOU can thank ME for the education, NOW.
I like mine better.
capitol.jpg

Do you really bthink that if Trump didn't guarantee that we would buy the vaccine...that there would be no other market for it?

Seriously?

Do you really bthink that if Trump didn't guarantee that we would buy the vaccine...that there would be no other market for it?

Seriously?
I didn't say that. Trump admin invested in six vaccines in the hopes that one would be successful. Looks like there may be three soon.

If he did not commit, Pfizer would have undoubtedly sold those vaccines to other countries.

Pfizer didn't need money up front, as they are huge. There was no guarantee that the Pfizer vaccine would be the best. It does have some rather complicated storage requirements. A commitment to buy 100M doses surely had a lot to do with Pfizer's success, but you, like Pogo, can deny that the Trump Admin had anything to do with it, if you wish.

Me, I like to acknowledge effective leadership. I suspect that no Democrat Admin would have been as effective. Just look at how the Dem governors have mismanaged COVID in their states.

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you
It's not the worst analogy...

obey-government-stay-home-close-business-get-in-boxcars.jpg

Actually it is the worst analogy.

You are measures which help to prevent the spread of a deadly virus to measure taken by the Nazis for the sole purpose of identifying Jews for later extermination.

if you don't want to wear a mask don't wear one I don't give a f*** but don't get mad when grocery stores tell you you can't go in there and buy food. You do not have the right to do something that endangers other people

Forum List

Back