Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
So you're willing to die rather than wear a mask.

You're willing to KILL rather than wear a mask.

You MAGArats are some sick fuckers...as we saw at the Capitol

I'm assuming that all the other people that were flying to other destinations weren't just wearing masks for my benefit on my trip.
Oh okay. So you arent using your one single experience at one single airport to assume masks were already required for all interstate travel. That's good. But they are now.

You fucking little bitch.
Stop Saying Dumb s***. And then you won't have to have your little Tantrums.

Fauci has shot all of his credibility
That's just your excuse of the moment. You reject any expertise that contradicts your cult leader.
I just have a very limited capacity to put up with assholes and their power trips. That fucker has been on every side of every issue through this. He changes his mind based on TV time and what group he’s trying to please that day.

I'm assuming that all the other people that were flying to other destinations weren't just wearing masks for my benefit on my trip.
Oh okay. So you arent using your one single experience at one single airport to assume masks were already required for all interstate travel. That's good. But they are now.

You fucking little bitch.
Stop Saying Dumb s***. And then you won't have to have your little Tantrums.

But, I didn't. I'm just skipping to my favorite party of your bullshittery. You know.....that part where I rip your little head off and shit down your throat because your fucking stupid and a little bitch.

The price of living in a free society is risk. Shockingly it’s the same risk as a totalitarian society but you can huddle under a blanket and hope the government can save you.

The price of living in a free society is risk. Shockingly it’s the same risk as a totalitarian society but you can huddle under a blanket and hope the government can save you.
HAving assholes willing to kill everyone around them over wearing a mask is the price we pay for living in a free society?

No it's the price we pay for having lunatics walking among us

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.
You have no concern for life at all, except when it benefits you. Covid is the same as the Antifa murders. The BLM murders. Abortions. The constant murdering in deep blue areas that have had massive amounts of resources spent on them for many decades with no change. But Covid you draw the line. Many of your politicians that have threatened others do not even follow their edicts.

1980s Moms: “You should be thankful you have freedom. People in Russia and China don’t have that.”

2021 Moms: "You should be thankful you have freedom. People in New York and California don't have that"

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.
You have no concern for life at all, except when it benefits you. Covid is the same as the Antifa murders. The BLM murders. Abortions. The constant murdering in deep blue areas that have had massive amounts of resources spent on them for many decades with no change. But Covid you draw the line. Many of your politicians that have threatened others do not even follow their edicts.
Nonsensical word salad.

I know you desperatelly wanted that to mean something but...well...try adjusting ther meds

You are brainwashed. It's another flu. Yes it kills people just like any other flu, but your immune system is much more effective than even the reportedly remarkably-effective first-of-a-kind vaccines the Trump Admin caused to be developed.

You're gonna die rather than wear a small piece of fabric over your mouth and nose.

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you?

Forum List

Back