Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Sexual assault is a slippery slope. Trump supposedly sexually assaulted (and then they claim rape)
Could one say that Joe mentally sexually assaulted by showering with his daughter. Seems Ashley has/had demons in the closet. Possibly Joe has something to do with it?

Yes, completely disgusting as well as illegal.

Again, why hide it? Tried to conceal it before election? Media is corrupt.

Post the law. You've lied too much for your words to be taken at face value.

Hmmm...seems this logic is lacking when we talk about Stormy and the Hush-money payments_
no no, logic is solid. Media doesn't want a candidate? Simply report report.
Media likes a candidate with bad press hide hide hide dont' report

Sexual assault is a slippery slope. Trump supposedly sexually assaulted (and then they claim rape)

It wasn't supposedly. It was proven in a court of law. Trump is a sexual assaulter. You running cover for him is telling however.

Could one say that Joe mentally sexually assaulted by showering with his daughter. Seems Ashley has/had demons in the closet. Possibly Joe has something to do with it?

No. Showering with your daughter is not sexual assault.

Many...probably most girls, have demons in their closet.

Yes, completely disgusting as well as illegal.

Post the law.

Again, why hide it? Tried to conceal it before election? Media is corrupt.
Who hid it? Please elaborate.

It wasn't supposedly. It was proven in a court of law. Trump is a sexual assaulter. You running cover for him is telling however.

No. Showering with your daughter is not sexual assault.

Many...probably most girls, have demons in their closet.

Post the law.

Who hid it? Please elaborate.
Well he may be a sexual assaulter if you believe the woman (no scream, can't remember when, etc...) but look on this site and you will see people claiming he is a rapist.

It is my opinion, NOD if you understand that word

Law for what?

FBI hid it

Well he may be a sexual assaulter if you believe the woman (no scream, can't remember when, etc...) but look on this site and you will see people claiming he is a rapist.

It is my opinion, NOD if you understand that word

Law for what?

FBI hid it
What other people claim is irrelevant. The courts found him guilty of sexual assault.

You support and are currently defending a candidate who is guilty of sexual assault yet you are giving Democrats lessons in morality because of a diary entry for something not illegal with little to no context.

Hypocrisy has a name and it's name is iku.

As I stated, it depends on the age. Oddly it isn't illegal either.

Sexual assault however is disgusting at any age and always illegal.

Wouldn't you agree?
right there you said it was illegal and I agreed and you want me to post the law?
Get out of here, you are too much

right there you said it was illegal and I agreed and you want me to post the law?
Not sure what point you think you are making here.

Yes, sexual assault is illegal.

Showering with your kids is not. All I said is maybe it should be and this depends on the age and circumstances.

What other people claim is irrelevant. The courts found him guilty of sexual assault.

You support and are currently defending a candidate who is guilty of sexual assault yet you are giving Democrats lessons in morality because of a diary entry for something not illegal with little to no context.

Take a stand right here right now!
We know with 100% certainty what happened to Ashley, she admitted it.
Trump was found guilty by a jury and judge and it was a political hitjob

Not sure what point you think you are making here.

Yes, sexual assault is illegal.

Showering with your kids is not. All I said is maybe it should be and this depends on the age and circumstances.
And I agreed and you asked me for the law to prove it?

What I can't figure out is why certain people support this behavior.

If your kid ever sees you naked, right to jail.

That’s conservatives for you.

A photo of a woman sitting on Gary Hart's lap ended his presidential candidacy.

Trump, a serial adulterer found to have committed sexual assault by a court of law....

MagaCult: 4 more years! 4 more years!

Last edited:

You can't read. He said showering with your child is NOT illegal.

Forum List

Back