Biden wins South Carolina

Everyone (especially the right) is claiming Bernie will be the candidate - but he's only had 3 (out of 50) primaries. Really premature. The same thing happened when he went up against Hilary Clinton. There was no DNC foul play (contrary to that conspiracy theory claim) - Bernie doesn't do well in the more moderate or conservative states.

However - this is a big "however" - I also thought a man like Trump couldn't possibly win. How wrong I was! I no longer feel confident saying that about anyone.

So SC Democrats favored an old angry white brain-addled hair-sniffer, as opposed to an angry white crusty old curmudgeon Marxist or a peter-puffer?

And Bloomberg got zero percent of the votes. :21:

I don't think anyone was really surprised by this Biden has solid support in the black community and that is Sanders big weakness. Super Tuesday could determine if one of them takes control of the race or if this becomes a dog fight right up to the convention.

Everyone (especially the right) is claiming Bernie will be the candidate - but he's only had 3 (out of 50) primaries. Really premature. The same thing happened when he went up against Hilary Clinton. There was no DNC foul play (contrary to that conspiracy theory claim) - Bernie doesn't do well in the more moderate or conservative states.

However - this is a big "however" - I also thought a man like Trump couldn't possibly win. How wrong I was! I no longer feel confident saying that about anyone.

I know. Wasn't Trump's win awesome!

Biden has a prayer for a brokered convention. We'll see if he and Bloomberg can scrape enough delegates out of Super Tuesday to keep it interesting. I'm glad that doofus Steyer pissed away $23 million pandering to the SC Black vote. :21:
Haven’t seen how Bloomberg did in South Carolina

He will be a wild card on Super Tuesday
At this point it is all about keeping Bernie below 50%. Chop up those delegates I want to see the DNC hose Bernie again. :popcorn:

9EBFE134-2EC7-46A3-A56F-8DB0365485E4.png
From the state right now...
Election Night Reporting

Biden has a prayer for a brokered convention. We'll see if he and Bloomberg can scrape enough delegates out of Super Tuesday to keep it interesting. I'm glad that doofus Steyer pissed away $23 million pandering to the SC Black vote. :21:

At this point it is all about keeping Bernie below 50%. Chop up those delegates I want to see the DNC hose Bernie again. :popcorn:

Bernie swings about 30 million voters Nationwide.... If they hose him I swear half of them will become Trump votes.

Jo

I know. Wasn't Trump's win awesome!

Awesomely bad, yes :)

Bernie swings about 30 million voters Nationwide.... If they hose him I swear half of them will become Trump votes.

Jo

I doubt - the platforms are just way way too different.

Jo

Not what the Bernie supporters I know are saying. I don't think you understand how united All the candidates and their supporters are in the effort to get rid of that orange monstrocity.

Forum List

Back