Trump WON South Carolina!

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
America's favorite President Trump is going to be your NEW President! :)
Get in Loser.jpg

Your favorite President just won SC! I wonder if Nicky will drop our or keep going? Awesome President Trump! :)
/---/ It depends on who is funneling money to Niki.

Your favorite President just won SC! I wonder if Nicky will drop our or keep going? Awesome President Trump! :)

President Biden will beat Inmate Trump in a landslide in November. This time by 10 million votes.

Then we get to watch inmate Trump have everything taken from him, including his ass.

Inmate Trump will be a broken shell of whatever he is, because it isn't a man, next year. While the whole Trump empire crashes, and his family hides their faces from public view.

If Trump would just SHUT UP and DO HIS JOB ... I'd vote for him ... nothing wrong with four years of Republican leadership ... and Trump has proven he can implement Republican policies ... that's a BIG PLUS for Republican voters ...

If Democrats hate him ... then maybe he should be President ... and I am a Leftist ... just not stupid ...

You know as great as that is something concerns me. I mean it's obvious Trump is the people's choice for the Republican nomination, but the fact that they keep calling this so soon makes me wonder if it's fair and I don't want Republicans to stoop down to the democrats' level and cheat just to secure a victory. I don't think that's happening but still.

President Biden will beat Inmate Trump in a landslide in November. This time by 10 million votes.

Then we get to watch inmate Trump have everything taken from him, including his ass.

Inmate Trump will be a broken shell of whatever he is, because it isn't a man, next year. While the whole Trump empire crashes, and his family hides their faces from public view.
This will only happen if God decides its so and you can watch him in prison with his Secret Service.

Forum List

Back