Biden wins South Carolina

Good win leading up to Super Tuesday

How did they know 2 minutes after the polls closed who won?

Now they are saying it was called in moments not minutes after the polls closed. The results showed were 54% for Biden and even showed him with over 100 delegates. That is not exit polling, to include delgates. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Biden has a prayer for a brokered convention. We'll see if he and Bloomberg can scrape enough delegates out of Super Tuesday to keep it interesting. I'm glad that doofus Steyer pissed away $23 million pandering to the SC Black vote. :21:

Biden has a prayer for a brokered convention. We'll see if he and Bloomberg can scrape enough delegates out of Super Tuesday to keep it interesting. I'm glad that doofus Steyer pissed away $23 million pandering to the SC Black vote. :21:
Haven’t seen how Bloomberg did in South Carolina

He will be a wild card on Super Tuesday

I think you're right....I've said right along I'm pretty sure Biden will be the nominee. The goofy stuff really doesn't matter...most votes are locked in well ahead of time and nearly impossible to change....I suppose if he pulled his dick out in public and wagged it around he might kick loose some voters but that's about what it would take. That will be a very tough contest ... Anything else is landslide Trump.

Jo

Bernie looking in good shape for Super Tuesday

Forum List

Back