Trump WON South Carolina!

She'll hang around till the commiecrat donors dry up, all she's doing is destroying any political future she might have had. Trump could die tomorrow and she still won't be the nominee.

Exactly! ^^^:thup:

1708913425235.png

President Biden will beat Inmate Trump in a landslide in November. This time by 10 million votes.

Then we get to watch inmate Trump have everything taken from him, including his ass.

Inmate Trump will be a broken shell of whatever he is, because it isn't a man, next year. While the whole Trump empire crashes, and his family hides their faces from public view.
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

Your favorite President just won SC! I wonder if Nicky will drop our or keep going? Awesome President Trump! :)
This is unfortunate, the republicans will have no candidate for president in 2024. How foolish. I guess the Vice President could run his administration if he is allowed to run and if he could possibly win.

This is unfortunate, the republicans will have no candidate for president in 2024. How foolish. I guess the Vice President could run his administration if he is allowed to run and if he could possibly win.
/——/ We appreciate your concern. It is heart warming. And we think your guy, Poops in the Pants is unbeatable. No stronger democRAT out there.

/——/ We appreciate your concern. It is heart warming. And we think your guy, Poops in the Pants is unbeatable. No stronger democRAT out there.
Biden has his faults but at least he's an asset to the nation , not a threat like trump is. We don't elevate our leaders above the welfare of the nation.

Biden has his faults but at least he's an asset to the nation , not a threat like trump is. We don't elevate our leaders above the welfare of the nation.
/——-/ You have a strange concept of asset.
9. He made us more dependent on Russian uranium. If Biden wants to speed Americans’ transition from fossil fuels to electricity, we will need more nuclear power. Yet the president restricted development on more than 1 million acres of land that includes the only U.S. source of high-grade uranium ore. Since the United States is the largest purchaser of Russian enriched uranium, the move increases our dependence on Russia at a time when we are trying to isolate Vladimir Putin.
And nine more blunders.

Forum List

Back