Biden wins South Carolina

Biden has a prayer for a brokered convention. We'll see if he and Bloomberg can scrape enough delegates out of Super Tuesday to keep it interesting. I'm glad that doofus Steyer pissed away $23 million pandering to the SC Black vote. :21:
Haven’t seen how Bloomberg did in South Carolina

He will be a wild card on Super Tuesday
At this point it is all about keeping Bernie below 50%. Chop up those delegates I want to see the DNC hose Bernie again. :popcorn:

Bernie swings about 30 million voters Nationwide.... If they hose him I swear half of them will become Trump votes.

Jo

I doubt - the platforms are just way way too different.

Not for revenge votes ..... I'm talking pissed off and doing something about it....

Jo

No matter who wins the entertainment value of this election is going to be better than any comedy show. I'm really looking forward to it. Gonna be hilarious. Name calling, mud slinging...best entertainment of the year. We can all admit the entertainment it is going to provide us.

Everyone (especially the right) is claiming Bernie will be the candidate - but he's only had 3 (out of 50) primaries. Really premature. The same thing happened when he went up against Hilary Clinton. There was no DNC foul play (contrary to that conspiracy theory claim) - Bernie doesn't do well in the more moderate or conservative states.

However - this is a big "however" - I also thought a man like Trump couldn't possibly win. How wrong I was! I no longer feel confident saying that about anyone.

I know. Wasn't Trump's win awesome!

Awesomely bad, yes :)

Trump on fire at CPAC. LMAO

Biden has a prayer for a brokered convention. We'll see if he and Bloomberg can scrape enough delegates out of Super Tuesday to keep it interesting. I'm glad that doofus Steyer pissed away $23 million pandering to the SC Black vote. :21:

At this point it is all about keeping Bernie below 50%. Chop up those delegates I want to see the DNC hose Bernie again. :popcorn:

Bernie swings about 30 million voters Nationwide.... If they hose him I swear half of them will become Trump votes.

Jo

I doubt - the platforms are just way way too different.

They will vote to spite the DNC.

Jo
Losing primaries is not getting hosed

SC is a Conservative state. Many Democrats in SC would be considered Republicans in the NE and CA. Most of the country is not as left as Bernie. If it is, then we are in for some serious trouble in this country.

LOL, sleepy old Joe cannot even put two sentences together that make sense. He is toast, but the DNC will keep proping him up because they know that none of their other clowns have a chance. Its pretty sad when a senile old white guy who has never done anything and has been involved in corruption his entire life is your best hope.

Give it up, winger. stop making fool of yourself. Trump will be president for another 4 years and the country will continue to prosper.

I think you're right....I've said right along I'm pretty sure Biden will be the nominee. The goofy stuff really doesn't matter...most votes are locked in well ahead of time and nearly impossible to change....I suppose if he pulled his dick out in public and wagged it around he might kick loose some voters but that's about what it would take. That will be a very tough contest ... Anything else is landslide Trump.

Jo

the truith is that in the dem party, the primary voters don't really have any say in who is the nominee. that is decided by the super delegates. Its a farce and a hoax to make everyone think that the dem primary votes matter.

LOL, sleepy old Joe cannot even put two sentences together that make sense. He is toast, but the DNC will keep proping him up because they know that none of their other clowns have a chance. Its pretty sad when a senile old white guy who has never done anything and has been involved in corruption his entire life is your best hope.

Give it up, winger. stop making fool of yourself. Trump will be president for another 4 years and the country will continue to prosper.
Biden would crush Trump

Biden would crush Trump

wanna bet? put your money where your mouth is or STFU. I will bet you 5K that Trump wins in November. Deal?

I think you're right....I've said right along I'm pretty sure Biden will be the nominee. The goofy stuff really doesn't matter...most votes are locked in well ahead of time and nearly impossible to change....I suppose if he pulled his dick out in public and wagged it around he might kick loose some voters but that's about what it would take. That will be a very tough contest ... Anything else is landslide Trump.

Jo

the truith is that in the dem party, the primary voters don't really have any say in who is the nominee. that is decided by the super delegates. Its a farce and a hoax to make everyone think that the dem primary votes matter.
Not exactly.

Superdelegates do not vote in the first ballot. They only come in if no candidate can get 50 percent of the delegates.

At that point all delegates get released.

Now they are saying it was called in moments not minutes after the polls closed. The results showed were 54% for Biden and even showed him with over 100 delegates. That is not exit polling, to include delgates. Hmmm.
Are you inferring it was rigged? You people have no better defense than to dishonestly cry "CHEATING!" Over and over. It's pathetic.

Biden would crush Trump

wanna bet? put your money where your mouth is or STFU. I will bet you 5K that Trump wins in November. Deal?

I have learned not to bet with USMB Conservatives

Too many welsh on the bet

Forum List

Back