Biden Wins South Carolina Primary With 96.7% Of The Vote

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
President Biden’s widely-expected victory came over little-known challengers. In making South Carolina the party’s first nominating contest, he elevated the influence of Black voters in the state that saved his 2020 campaign.

But he's just not polling that well.

President Biden’s widely-expected victory came over little-known challengers. In making South Carolina the party’s first nominating contest, he elevated the influence of Black voters in the state that saved his 2020 campaign.

Any idea what the turnout rate was?

Yea, amazing when nobody else that anyone has ever heard of is on the ballot, Biden gets a lot of votes.

This is the strategy the left is using to beat Trump in November. Remove him from the ballot and Biden gets 95% of the votes.

I'm hearing 71%, but we won't know until all of the vote is counted. I think 71% is high, and will probably trend down. He got 13% more black vote than he did in 2020. That's telling. It's also bad news for the orange shit stain.

All 1 trillion votes went for Joe Biden.....

Woohoo! Biden wins a landslide against NOBODY!!!

Woohoo! Biden wins a landslide against NOBODY!!!
Reminds me of the Landslide win of Maduro of Venezuela and his landslide win. Marxists/Demofascists will do whatever it takes to win in a landslide.

i wonder why?....

I'm hearing 71%, but we won't know until all of the vote is counted. I think 71% is high, and will probably trend down. He got 13% more black vote than he did in 2020. That's telling. It's also bad news for the orange shit stain.
71% would be stratospheric for a primary. I'll be shocked if it turns out to be that high.

This can only mean one thing, Biden's poo must not stink.

Should we canonize him as Saint Potato head?

Approximately 4% of registered voters... 96.22% of 4%... yeah, he's got them excited...

Final count:

CandidatePercentageVotes
Joseph R. Biden96.22%126,321
Dean Phillips1.71%2,239
Mariane Williamson2.08%2,726

Preliminary numbers show that there were 131,870 ballots cast in the 2024 South Carolina Democratic primary, considerably lower than the number cast in the highly competitive Democratic primary in 2020.

That’s about 4.06% of the state’s roughly 3.2 million registered voters, who could choose to participate in either the Democratic or Republican presidential primary.

Last edited:
71% would be stratospheric for a primary. I'll be shocked if it turns out to be that high.

Yep. It was much lower. Only 4% of the total vote. It seems a lot of voters wanted to save their vote to vote against Trump, because of the rules in primary voting in South Carolina.

Even though, winning 96.2% of the voters that turned out, with 3 other candidates that couldn'tmuster more than 2% is pretty telling.

The turn out reflects the mood of the country not excited about another Biden/Trump contest.

It also reflects the fact that most Americans aren't political junkies that pay attention this early as we do.

A lot of events will happen between now and the election, and until the end of the summer, we won't really have a good picture of who everybody is leaning towards.

Approximately 4% of registered voters... 96.22% of 4%... yeah, he's got them excited...

Final count:

CandidatePercentageVotes
Joseph R. Biden96.22%126,321
Dean Phillips1.71%2,239
Mariane Williamson2.08%2,726

Preliminary numbers show that there were 131,870 ballots cast in the 2024 South Carolina Democratic primary, considerably lower than the number cast in the highly competitive Democratic primary in 2020.

That’s about 4.06% of the state’s roughly 3.2 million registered voters, who could choose to participate in either the Democratic or Republican presidential primary.

Wow, that nearly as bad as tRump's 2.7% landslide in Iowa.

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter who wins. We as a nation will lose.
I'm good with Joe Biden for another term. He far exceeded the "not tRump" I voted for last time.

Forum List

Back