The Art of the Steal……..Trump cheats to win South Carolina

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Everyone knows Trump cannot win without cheating. He and Putin cheated to win in 2016 and he has been indicted for trying to steal the 2020 election.

No way he could have won the South Carolina Primary without his usual cheating.

How Trump Cheated

1. He hired 2000 mules to stuff Drop Boxes
2. Dominion Software switched Nikki Haley votes to Trump
3. Trump had U-Hauls filled with fake Bamboo ballots from China
4. Trump got millions of illegals to vote for him.

Everyone knows Trump cannot win without cheating. He and Putin cheated to win in 2016 and he has been indicted for trying to steal the 2020 election.

How Trump Cheated

Wow! There's a lot of sour grapes in here tonight.

1708821629336.png

There looked to be a ton of ballot box stuffing from video footage sent to me today. And friends in the state say there was a massive amount of ballot harvesting going on in the weeks leading up to the primary.
I thought I saw a Jewish Space laser shoot a beam toward several Dominion voting machines. Bet Hugo Chavez was behind it.

Trump cheated. :auiqs.jpg:

How Trump Cheated

You condescension is misplayed and duly noted.

Here is my take on the entire stolen election issue. I consider myself a logical, reasonable man, even when dealing often with illogical and offensive circumstances. My guess is everything was on the up and up outside. The problem is, for anyone who has watched elections in their lifetime the entire night was circumspect and quite unusual.

Even people such as Piers Morgan tweeted out "how long does it take a country to count ballots" when after DAYS they still were not counted.

Therefore, if you don't want suspicions, rightfully or wrongfully; you should be able to count all the ballots in one night, as they do in India a nation of over 1 BILLION people.

Second, if you use software in your system, every single case will be magnified exponentially. I recall in 2020 a person voted Trump and it selected Biden. How could anyone NOT be suspicious?

If they block observers, how could anyone NOT be suspicious?

On and on this lead to a distrust. Is it misplaced considering the full court press against Trump for years?

Count the votes in one night, preferably hand counted and have the results the same night. As long as the U.S remains the only First World nation on earth that uses software voting in a federal election, BOTH sides will be suspicious. The Dems were the first to make such accusations, including in their own primaries.

How Trump Cheated

I heard that a guy heard from his mailman who heard from his girlfriend who heard from her best friend that she heard her cousin heard about a guy who saw truckloads of ballots being dropped off after dark. The were disguised and catering trays.

Illegal Aliens being dropped off to vote for Trump

1708822739217.jpeg

Can Trump win without cheating?

Forum List

Back