I Think Nikki Haley has Donald Trump Against the Ropes

After only 2 rounds, the Donald wants to give up. Actually, he wants Haley to quit by throwing in the towel.
He doesn't have what it takes to go the distance with her.
She has the stamina to go all the way.

"Trump and his campaign have prodded Haley to drop out of the race and have claimed she does not have a path to the nomination now that Trump has won in Iowa and New Hampshire. The next nominating contest and chance to secure delegates is the Nevada caucus, where Haley is not on the ballot. After that, the primary continues to Haley’s home state of South Carolina, where Trump leads in polls"

LOL

Actually Nikki is a good speaker. You just prefer Trump's 4th grade vocabulary. He'll tell you again and again how he aced his dementia test.
RFK is a good speaker, no matter his talking issue. And progs on this forum made statements that they were up in arms about him running. Why you and others as Progs becoming war mongers after chastising and destroying others for the same thing is a quandary. There are many good speakers. Many are not. Trump is not pinpoint at time. Although he is in a direction, and he does give some great oratory messaging also. It's what happens when they are elected. It's fair to not expect everything. Trump could have had more however his own party screwed him over to a point. Speaker Ryan leaving was proof of that. Nikki is a neo con. Restart the draft. Draft men and women. Stop sending people overseas to die for nothing. And sending a good percentage on endless deployments in harsh zones because there are not enough military people to be everywhere we are in the world.

After only 2 rounds, the Donald wants to give up. Actually, he wants Haley to quit by throwing in the towel.

"Trump and his campaign have prodded Haley to drop out of the race and have claimed she does not have a path to the nomination now that Trump has won in Iowa and New Hampshire. The next nominating contest and chance to secure delegates is the Nevada caucus, where Haley is not on the ballot. After that, the primary continues to Haley’s home state of South Carolina, where Trump leads in polls"

That is foolish.
Obviously Trump is being forced to spend all his money and time on 91 bogus court cases.

Actually Nikki is a good speaker. You just prefer Trump's 4th grade vocabulary. He'll tell you again and again how he aced his dementia test.

She is a much better speaker than Trump.
But she is just as dishonest.
For example her remark that slavery was not the real issue of the Civil War was correct.
But she retracted it.

Nicky was funny on SNL..... she even admitted she should have admitted the Slavery started the Civil war when I believe it was coming loss of lifestyle that made it cruel...Hey outlaw & haul off your 4 wheels , melt them, make your walk or force you to buy a $125,000 electric EV that you can charge once a week due to shortages and Martial law, just get ready to witness what will happen 10 years from tonight.

One more time CEO and Owners of Copmpanies, Business leaders are Dictators. It is where they come from. Sure, a Board may be able to fire them atter they make a bigger than big screw up. But when you own the company, you are a Dictator. My God how many lies do I have to endure until some younger one is fun to listen to.

The Donald 's Father was 80's + and had Alzheimer's Disease for 10 years. Get real people.

I would choose RK Jr. over both The Donald and The Brandon if it ends up voters' day that way.

Last edited:

This did not age well.

Trump will be the nominee after much more media malarkey and money down the drain. And Biden will bravely face him in the general election. Too bad Manchin couldn't hook up with the No Labels party so there would be a decent choice on the ballot.
I like Manchin

As a Republicans goes, she is fun to hear. The Donald is so smirkingly sad and really up roaringly crooked / hateful and cruel.
I just want to enjoy hearing stuff from the POTUS mouth. Not stupidity and hate.

Pleas just a moderate mind that can speak a sentence without sticking the right foot in the mouth and the left up their ass.
I saw today that most likely the Trump Over-ganza starts having tons of trouble financially mid-summer 2024....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back