Biden To Trump On Debates; "I Hear You're Free On Wednesdays"

President Joe Biden is offering a new salvo in the debate on presidential debates, calling on former President Donald Trump to “pick the dates.”

At the same time, Biden’s campaign sent a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that the president would not be participating in the committee’s announced debate dates and instead plans to participate in showdowns hosted by news organizations. In the letter, the campaign proposed debate dates in June and September.

Good. Lets take away donny's adoring crowd of hecklers, and cut his mic after a predetermined amount of time to answer questions, and lets see how well he holds up on his own.

/----/ President Trump accepts Dementia Joe's invite.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that I hereby accept debating Crooked Joe Biden on FoxNews. The date will be Wednesday, October 2nd. The Hosts will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Thank you, DJT!

President Biden is willing to debate former President Donald J. Trump at least twice before the election, and as early as June…

Last time they debated, Biden thrashed Trump.

As an update: Trump has apparently accepted the challenge. The sooner they debate the better.

We will see if Trump will actually shows up and not try to weasel out of it.

Can’t Even Read Teleprompter Pause *Joe is not going to debate Trump. He simply can’t.

I love it when Dark Brandon does his thing....
Dark_Brandon-1707733252-e1707733487654.jpg
You love it when Pause *Joe mumbles, stumbles and bumbles on a weekly basis?
Seems odd for a leftard.

Biden wouldn't control the rules. Try reading before commenting.

The problem you have, Trump doesn't control them either.

That's the whole point of a one on one with no crowds, and a closed mic after each answer.

If Trump has to rely on giving real answers to real policy questions, Biden would eat his lunch, and thats why Trump is in no danger of debating.

Now he has real problems, because Biden is now going to beat him over the head every day now just making Trump look weaker and weaker.
Nope, the point of a closed mic is to protect Dementia Riddled *Joe from getting easily confused.

President Joe Biden is offering a new salvo in the debate on presidential debates, calling on former President Donald Trump to “pick the dates.”

At the same time, Biden’s campaign sent a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that the president would not be participating in the committee’s announced debate dates and instead plans to participate in showdowns hosted by news organizations. In the letter, the campaign proposed debate dates in June and September.

Good. Lets take away donny's adoring crowd of hecklers, and cut his mic after a predetermined amount of time to answer questions, and lets see how well he holds up on his own.

So, Biden admits he's got his fingerprints all over these cases.

Can’t Even Read Teleprompter Pause *Joe is not going to debate Trump. He simply can’t.
All Biden needs to do to win the debate is let Trump rant and rave, stay quiet, and watch Trump self destruct. My advice to Biden is to remember this simple adage: "When your opponent is in the middle of destroying himself, let him." It is in Trump's nature to emote and go on irrational diatribes. Just give Trump the rope and he will do the rest.

Last edited:
I do really have to laugh at these Trumpists who think Trump will walk over Biden during the debate when last they met Trump made a complete ass of himself. Trump can't help but rant and rave. It is who he is. Provided that Trump does not weasel out the debate, Trump will make a fool of himself once again.
Exactly. If Trump is his obnoxious, ignorant, abusive self and beats Biden like a baby seal, he will lose more women voters, like my wife.
Last time CNN called the debate a "shit show" on air.

If Trump shows off his new "presidential" persona, he may win voters. Can Trump learn how to win voters? Stay tuned.

Exactly. If Trump is his obnoxious, ignorant, abusive self and beats Biden like a baby seal, he will lose more women voters, like my wife.

If Trump shows off his new "presidential" persona, he may win voters. Can Trump learn how to win voters? Stay tuned.
That's funny since women do most of the grocery shopping.

It will be a complete shit show because trump has no idea how to be a rational human being.

It will be a complete shit show because trump has no idea how to be a rational human being.
If I had to place a bet, I'd bet you are correct.
He's locked-into his TV CEO "you're fired" persona.
That's how he runs Trump, Inc. too.

Biden will hammer J6 and Trump's "insurrection", his two impeachments, his (4) indictments and 91-counts.

That will set Trump off and he'll blast Biden with "shower with Ashley lately"?

Shit show won't begin to describe it.

If I had to place a bet, I'd bet you are correct.
He's locked-into his TV CEO "you're fired" persona.
That's how he runs Trump, Inc. too.

Biden will hammer J6 and Trump's "insurrection", his two impeachments, his (4) indictments and 91-counts.

That will set Trump off and he'll blast Biden with "shower with Ashley lately"?

Shit show won't begin to describe it.
Pretty much except there is no way trump will falsely accuse Biden of that on live TV. If trump is a convicted criminal at that point, all Biden has to say is "if you vote for trump, you are putting a convicted criminal in the WH". That's it. Game over.

Forum List

Back