HUGE WIN For Election Integrity ‼️

Each Voter should have a ballot with a serial number assigned to them.
Nobody else can use it.
This would stop the Democrat ballot stuffing crimes.
There are at least 50 ways to cheaply and easily verify ballots.
But the Democrats would scream, riot and otherwise lose their minds over any of them... RAAAACIIISST!!!!

Election integrity already exists.

Looks like Idaho will not elect many Democrats.

Let's try that in Maricopa and Fulton county.

You missed the fine print.

How quickly after an election will ballots be available to view?

It could take anywhere from 4-6 weeks following an election for ballots to be available on the Ballot Verifier

Yeah.... vote in November, view your ballot in December, long after the election was called, verified and certified.

Looks like Idaho will not elect many Democrats.

Let's try that in Maricopa and Fulton county.

This is a huge win for what? In Idaho?
It's pretty much a sure thing that Idaho won't elect many Democrats.
How this changes anything at all, I fail to see.

I would favor this system nationwide, BTW. There is no partisan advantage here.

This is a huge win for what? In Idaho?
It's pretty much a sure thing that Idaho won't elect many Democrats.
How this changes anything at all, I fail to see.

I would favor this system nationwide, BTW. There is no partisan advantage here.
It proves it can be done and should be in every state.

'Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist' said Santa Clause to the Easter Bunny.
This is coming from the white racist who believes there can be no angry response to his racism because he is entitled to be a racist because he's white. Or that his racist behavior desn't have consequences, that cause and effect happens except in cases of white racist behavior against blacks or any non white person or group.

This is the same type of moron that will tell a black person that their mere taking about white racism will make whites more racist but can say that the black racist cannot be produced due to white racism.

This is coming from the white racist who believes there can be no angry response to his racism because he is entitled to be a racist because he's white. Or that his racist behavior desn't have consequences, that cause and effect happens except in cases of white racist behavior against blacks or any non white person or group.
irony_meter3.gif

Forum List

Back