Should President Trump read Ashley Biden’s diary aloud during the first debate?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The debates are important to the election so here is something that could happen. How will Joe react? Will the network cut off Trump's mic? Will Trump do it?

The big debate between President Trump and Joe Biden is on the horizon. Who knows what fireworks will unfold, but one thing is for certain: Trump is going to bring his A-game, full-force. Especially considering everything he’s endured—raids, sham indictments, character assassination—all courtesy of the evil Biden Regime. Many believe no topic should be off-limits, especially given the new political horror show we’re living in, reminiscent of something out of North Korea or Iran, thanks to the tyrannical Biden Regime’s weaponization of intelligence, education, religion, medicine, and our judicial system. So, keeping that in mind, here’s the million-dollar question: Should President Trump stride onto that debate stage, clutching a copy of Ashley Biden’s diary, and read it aloud for the entire country to hear?

My opinion is Hell yes Trump should do it. Someone could start a poll, I am not going to.

The debates are important to the election so here is something that could happen. How will Joe react? Will the network cut off Trump's mic? Will Trump do it?

The big debate between President Trump and Joe Biden is on the horizon. Who knows what fireworks will unfold, but one thing is for certain: Trump is going to bring his A-game, full-force. Especially considering everything he’s endured—raids, sham indictments, character assassination—all courtesy of the evil Biden Regime. Many believe no topic should be off-limits, especially given the new political horror show we’re living in, reminiscent of something out of North Korea or Iran, thanks to the tyrannical Biden Regime’s weaponization of intelligence, education, religion, medicine, and our judicial system. So, keeping that in mind, here’s the million-dollar question: Should President Trump stride onto that debate stage, clutching a copy of Ashley Biden’s diary, and read it aloud for the entire country to hear?

My opinion is Hell yes Trump should do it. Someone could start a poll, I am not going to.
That's not the purpose of a debate. Also, unless he violated the debate rules, he would not be able to do that without sanction. He could do it in a campaign commercial though!

No, that's a low blow and reflects poorly on Trump too. You can hit below the belt, but there are limits and lines one should not cross.

My opinion is that private matters should not be in the debates at all no matter how reprehensible we might think they are. To read Ashley Biden's diary in the debate would give license to Biden to read all the lurid transcripts on record from various court proceedings and news reports re Trump however dishonest they are. And ultimately the American people would know nothing about policy positions, results good and bad in evidence from the two administrations, hope, vision, possibilities. Everything else should be off limits for the debates.

My opinion is that private matters should not be in the debates at all no matter how reprehensible we might think they are. To read Ashley Biden's diary in the debate would give license to Biden to read all the lurid transcripts on record from various court proceedings and news reports re Trump however dishonest they are. And ultimately the American people would know nothing about policy positions, results good and bad in evidence from the two administrations, hope, vision, possibilities. Everything else should be off limits for the debates.
Considering Trump's name has been dragged through the mud for 8 years I disagree.

While I’m disgusted to learn that Biden perved on his young daughter as he does other young girls, every media outlet that published Ashley Biden or anyone else’s stolen diary should be ashamed of themselves.

Trump should not sync to the Democrats level.

To read Ashley Biden's diary in the debate would give license to Biden to read all the lurid transcripts on record from various court proceedings and news reports re Trump however dishonest they are.
Biden doesn't need "license" to continue what he is already doing. But Trump needs to tone down the personality aspect of his campaign. Voters are already aware of their policy differences, so a more gentle reminder is all they need.

Face it dude.......trump is NOT winning over any NEW voters.
You have a cult, a strong cult like nobody has ever seen, everybody is saying it.
Actually, the more likely evidence that one is in a cult is knowing that another cult member sexually abused his own daughter and not caring one way or another.

Biden doesn't need "license" to continue what he is already doing. But Trump needs to tone down the personality aspect of his campaign. Voters are already aware of their policy differences, so a more gentle reminder is all they need.
I listen to Biden and hear him accuse Trump again and again for creating messes that Biden created. I listen to Biden and here him describe people like me as an 'existential threat to our Democracy' and much worse. And I see how his weaponization of government is attacking political opponents which no honorable American should ever excuse.

I do not blame Trump in any way for objecting to that. Nor should you.

But if we are going to have debates why have them full of the hateful rhetoric we already endure day after day after day? Why not make them something useful to the public such as policy, vision, accomplishments, intentions, successes and failures in things that actually matter to people's lives?

That would be something Trump would consider "winning".

I listen to Biden and hear him accuse Trump again and again for creating messes that Biden created. I listen to Biden and here him describe people like me as an 'existential threat to our Democracy' and much worse. And I see how his weaponization of government is attacking political opponents which no honorable American should ever excuse.

I do not blame Trump in any way for objecting to that. Nor should you.

But if we are going to have debates why have them full of the hateful rhetoric we already endure day after day after day? Why not make them something useful to the public such as policy, vision, accomplishments, intentions, successes and failures in things that actually matter to people's lives?
Yep.

Why worry about niceties when the lecherous old dotard calls non democrats enemies of the state?

Trump has no A game.

Forum List

Back