Biden To Trump On Debates; "I Hear You're Free On Wednesdays"

Who would stop him?
He has already deleted the Presidential Commision on debates.
There will have to be a pre debate meeting of the minds on the terms.

If it ends up that Potato gets to make use of a TOTUS, just imagine how much fun Trump will have with the doddering old demented pervert.

I do really have to laugh at these Trumpists who think Trump will walk over Biden during the debate when last they met Trump made a complete ass of himself. Trump can't help but rant and rave. It is who he is. Provided that Trump does not weasel out the debate, Trump will make a fool of himself once again.

I do really have to laugh at these Trumpists who think Trump will walk over Biden during the debate when last they met Trump made a complete ass of himself. Trump can't help but rant and rave. It is who he is. Provided that Trump does not weasel out the debate, Trump will make a fool of himself once again.

You should decouple yourself from the Matrix of your echo chamber.
President Trump was a little aggressive in the first debate, being sick.

The overwhelming consensus was that he destroyed Biden in the 2nd one.

Now, Biden's mind is broken.

Trump lost by 8,000,000 for a reason. Trump's performance in the debates in 2020 was a disaster. There is a reason Trump ducked every debate during the Republican primary.

I want biden drug tested before he goes on tho see what drug cocktail they have him on, also to see if it's really joe or one of his stand ins, also no hearing devices.

Joe took showers with his preteen daughter you ass, you know he touched her. My guess is he touched hunter also which is why he is so screwed up!
Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old. Actually sued! Ashley Biden has never said anything negative about her father in public.

According to you cultists, if Trump did nothing but break wind, you'd insist that he won the debate.

That pretty much all he did do.

President Biden is willing to debate former President Donald J. Trump at least twice before the election, and as early as June…

Last time they debated, Biden thrashed Trump.

As an update: Trump has apparently accepted the challenge. The sooner they debate the better.

We will see if Trump will actually shows up and not try to weasel out of it.

Biden weaseled out of a cupcake SuperBowl Interview FFS. Get a grip. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump lost by 8,000,000 for a reason. Trump's performance in the debates in 2020 was a disaster. There is a reason Trump ducked every debate during the Republican primary.

No
Followed by.
Nope why would he lower himself to debate people who had no chance of winning.
The nomination was his from the second that he announced.

I do really have to laugh at these Trumpists who think Trump will walk over Biden during the debate when last they met Trump made a complete ass of himself.

False claims ^ don’t support your wishes.
Trump can't help but rant and rave. It is who he is. Provided that Trump does not weasel out the debate, Trump will make a fool of himself once again.
Sure. :itsok:

In reality, there is a good chance that Potato will go into a fugue state.

IMG_0959.jpeg

Forum List

Back