The Super rich in the US are making their getaway plan if America crashes and burns

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Most have almost a second citizenship and a place to stay, just in case.

Looking at the state of the nation and runaway inflation, no wonder they are all doing this.

The inmates run the asylum now, as many Americans need to be locked up there to keep the streets safe.

But that is Leftism. It destroys everything it touches, including the greatest nation on earth, or at least was at one time.

But that is Leftism. It destroys everything it touches, including the greatest nation on earth, or at least was at one time.
Such a plan is not exclusive to the super rich…We have Veterans like Harpy Eagle who once put their life on the line for our nation only to help vote it down the shitter later…they are poised and ready to flee to thirdworld shitholes WHEN this shithole gets too bad.

Looking at the state of the nation and runaway inflation, no wonder they are all doing this.

The inmates run the asylum now, as many Americans need to be locked up there to keep the streets safe.

200w.gif

Yes, I'm sure the super rich are super worried about inflation. You know, they gotta afford those eggs.

Oh, yes!

This nation -- sometime in the next century (or earlier) -- will resemble those nations in Latin America and Africa.

It will become a dysfunctional nation. (It would be unkind to be specific, but everyone already knows the reason.)

Yes, I'm sure the super rich are super worried about inflation. You know, they gotta afford those eggs.
They want to escape the masses who cannot afford to live anymore, much like the rich ran for their lives during the French Revolution.

And just look at the Swamp, it's an absolute circus of corruption and ineptitude.

The President looks and sounds like an Alzheimer's patient every time he makes an appearance.

Back when it was looking like Hillary might be running the country, I was ready to bail.

Liquidate everything and move to Costa Rica.

Then I saw the murder rate there. :oops:

Idk, I got a buddy that did that and he's been there for decades.

I'm not going anywhere, ain't no flight, it's gonna be turn and fight.

They want to escape the masses who cannot afford to live anymore, much like the rich ran for their lives during the French Revolution.

And just look at the Swamp, it's an absolute circus of corruption and ineptitude.

The President looks and sounds like an Alzheimer's patient every time he makes an appearance.
You guys really need to decide if you're populists or not.

Maybe the uber wealthy should have thought about the consequences of extract their vast wealth from the country.

Maybe the uber wealthy should have thought about the consequences of extract their vast wealth from the country.
The wealth in the country are mostly Left leaning.

It is no different that well to do Californians voting "D" their entire lives, look around after decades of "D" rule, and then decide to run to other states to escape the insanity.

Then they move to another state, and resume voting "D".

It's called a metastasis. The disease will continue to spread until it kills its host.

They don't give a fuck about inflation! You need at least $1.5 million at 65 to retire. They got that.

Yes they have a lot of bills. That's why they need so much. How much do you need to retire when you are 65?

My brother has a place in Greece. He isn't thinking about moving money overseas. Perhaps he should. When Trump loses and his supporters start a civil war or if he wins and.....actually, if Trump wins, nothing will change. He will tell his supporters they are doing better and they'll believe it. Then he'll go after abortion on a national level. Because he's a liar.

Trump tells billionaires he'll keep their taxes low at $50 million fundraising gala​

I though Trump didn't want their money? He said in 2015 he was rich and didn't need their money. He also said he'd raise their taxes. Another lie that got suckers to vote for him. Oh he raised taxes. On blue states that didn't vote for him.

Called insurance company on why such a huge increase this year, and got a one word answer "Inflation". When asked to expound upon that they mentioned things are more expensive, so cost more to insure. I never thought I would live through such an inflation hike like his.

Edit: I want to thank President Biden for allowing me to work until the day I die instead of being able to enjoy my "golden years".

They didn't do that without government assistance, whether it was passive or active.

It’s not inflation…it’s who they live around, shop with and so on. No sane person wants to feel like they live in Mexico or Africa…Mexicans and Africans migrate here so they don’t have to live with Mexicans and Africans. People only migrate here because whitey founded, built, funded and runs it…when that changes nobody will want to be here. Shit, even the rug munching black BLM founder wants to live around whitey.
IMG_1154.jpeg

Forum List

Back