Biden Slip Up Appears To Confirm He Used Teleprompter In TV Interview

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He can't do an interview with friendlies without a teleprompter and a script.

Vice President Joe Biden appeared to reveal he was using a teleprompter during a TV interview in April, holding a framed photo in front of the camera and that revealed a reflection of what appears to be text from a teleprompter.

The moment came during Biden’s interview with James Corden in late April, with the clip going viral on Twitter on Saturday. The interview proceeds normally until Biden decides to grab a framed photo of himself and his two sons. He holds the large photo in front of the camera, revealing a reflection of a display screen showing both Corden and what appears to be teleprompter text.

Vice President Joe Biden appeared to reveal he was using a teleprompter during a TV interview in April, holding a framed photo in front of the camera and that revealed a reflection of what appears to be text from a teleprompter.
The moment came during Biden’s interview with James Corden in late April, with the clip going viral on Twitter on Saturday. The interview proceeds normally until Biden decides to grab a framed photo of himself and his two sons. He holds the large photo in front of the camera, revealing a reflection of a display screen showing both Corden and what appears to be teleprompter text.

So, how is he going to handle the debate? That's Sept. 29th, right? There's going to be cheating going on big time.

We saw one of the people in the embarrassingly sparse audience, a young woman, remark that it was dishonest to pass out scripted questions like the one she received. At least I saw it on Fox. Maybe the other media outlets are still covering up for Biden.
When it was her turn to speak, why didn't she say, "I got the scripted question Mr. Vice President, but I would like to ask my own question if you don't mind. Is that fine with you? If he says he doesn't know what she is talking about, let her tell him ON THE AIR everyone got their question from your campaign manager. I have it on my phone camera. Want to see it?

So, how is he going to handle the debate? That's Sept. 29th, right? There's going to be cheating going on big time.

Biden is going to fail miserably in any debate with President Trump (if it happens) but his adoring media is going to lap it up and make him look like the second coming of Christ.

Biden is going to fail miserably in any debate with President Trump (if it happens) but his adoring media is going to lap it up and make him look like the second coming of Christ.

I am firmly convinced the debate will be rigged for Biden. I only hope he loses his notes and starts to cry. I don't wish him ill, but this election is just too important to our country.

Look more like a stage monitor...

What is a stage monitor?

What is a stage monitor?

a display of the action being televised, it's like when one wears headphones to hear themselves talk while broadcasting.

What is a stage monitor?

a display of the action being televised, it's like when one wears headphones to hear themselves talk while broadcasting.

So what exactly is the monitor writing about while he speaks?

Looked like the computer monitor he was using in his house to communicate with Corden to me.

LOL!

No it doesn't.

There are rumors about the reaction he is having to the meds he needs to stay barely functional........the reason he has to leave so quickly after his events......

I am firmly convinced the debate will be rigged for Biden. I only hope he loses his notes and starts to cry. I don't wish him ill, but this election is just too important to our country.

The democrat party is pushing us to the point where their cruelty must be met with equal cruelty.......

What is a stage monitor?

So what exactly is the monitor writing about while he speaks?

Why would he need a teleprompter showing words for him to show a picture???
You SUCKERS will swallow whatever BULLSHIT is fed to you!

There are rumors about the reaction he is having to the meds he needs to stay barely functional........the reason he has to leave so quickly after his events......
There are rumors Tramp is so weak he can barely stand and has to hang on to the podium to keep from falling down.
trump-podium-tired-ss02.jpg

The democrat party is pushing us to the point where their cruelty must be met with equal cruelty.......

Reminder: Nicholas Sandman did not return the rude behavior of that Indian who was pounding the drum in his face. Now, Sandman is a very rich guy!

It's hard for me to wish someone to fail, but this is election period and I know in my heart that the Democrats will be a foul of the law. And I hope they get caught.

Forum List

Back