Sunday 4 am tropical update: Hurricane Warning includes New Orleans as Tropical Sally strengthens

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

Gov. John Bel Edwards Declares State of Emergency in Advance of Tropical Storm Sally

And let's not forget Hurricane Paulette......

A hurricane 1 doesn't scare me as much but that water will be fun. Especially if its slow moving.

Gov. John Bel Edwards Declares State of Emergency in Advance of Tropical Storm Sally

And let's not forget Hurricane Paulette......

A hurricane 1 doesn't scare me as much but that water will be fun. Especially if its slow moving.

Hopefully it will speed up...........and not turn early.........sorry New Orleans.............we don't want it here .....lol

Out of work til at least Wednesday because of it.

I hate this time of year .
Yeah.......these storms can make it hell around here for a bit........not to mention the west coast burning down........

Well, where are you at-in a round about way not your actual location unless you don't want to say that either--which is fine and understandable.
LA.......lower Alabama.......we gonna get a lot of rain.....or the storm if it hooks early

Yep, lots and lots of rain.
We are used to it......but some from work have to take a boat to get back home........lol

One guy has to pressure wash his yard after the flooding there............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back