Biden Slip Up Appears To Confirm He Used Teleprompter In TV Interview

LOLOL

Rightards never fail to deliver.

That's a reflection of Corden's prompter...

It is a teleprompter. Leftards are clueless as usual.
It's Corden's, rightard...

Ehwu7gqVgAAawPS.jpg

Can you explain....genius...how it is that Cordons prompter is white letters, while the one reflected in the picture is multi-colored? You fucking doofus. It is even in a different position from Cordons...you doofus.
Why exactly would a teleprompter be multi-colored???

So it stands out and is easy for biden to see.....again....you can see cordon's is simply white...the one reflected is multi-colored.
So the reflected one is NOT a teleprompter or it would have white type.
Thank you for admitting that.

Who said that...I stated that Corden's teleprompter is clearly simple white letters...the teleprompter corden is lying about, the one joe biden is using, is multi-colored...... how does that make it not a teleprompter?....you doofus.
Because it IS multicolored, which you have failed to explain the need for multicolors when you have proven that B&W is sufficient!!!!!

As another poster pointed out, it helps biden figure out what he is supposed to say...dumb ass...

Riddle me this, you doofus....

Why would james corden's teleprompter be facing his camera? Instead of facing him...making it so it couldn't be reflected to biden...you fucking doofus.

The desperation of Trumpers is pathetic.....

The first debate is on the 29th and if Biden doesn't do any of the delusional shit Trumpers dream of -- he automatically wins the debate....

I suggest Trumpers stop this.....Biden had debates a lot more recently than Trump has.....and none of the shit you morons imagine, happened

He was on the stage with 30 other democrats, you moron....he spoke maybe 1 minute total the whole time...

LOLOL

Ehwu7gqVgAAawPS.jpg

Can you explain....genius...how it is that Cordons prompter is white letters, while the one reflected in the picture is multi-colored? You fucking doofus. It is even in a different position from Cordons...you doofus.

So it stands out and is easy for biden to see.....again....you can see cordon's is simply white...the one reflected is multi-colored.

Who said that...I stated that Corden's teleprompter is clearly simple white letters...the teleprompter corden is lying about, the one joe biden is using, is multi-colored...... how does that make it not a teleprompter?....you doofus.
Because it IS multicolored, which you have failed to explain the need for multicolors when you have proven that B&W is sufficient!!!!!

As another poster pointed out, it helps biden figure out what he is supposed to say...dumb ass...

Why would james corden's teleprompter be facing his camera? Instead of facing him...making it so it couldn't be reflected to biden...you fucking doofus.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Who the fuck said Corden's teleprompter wasn't facing him??

You morons are literally getting dumber with every post.

To Damn Funny!!!!

The left wits in here cant even acknowledge that Biden is being handled... They use the prompter to not only show what the caller is saying (scripted- because they give them cue cards to read from) but also what to say in response in a different color....

AND ITS NOW PROVEN.... And all they can do now is spin......
Talk about STUPID, why would he need a prompter for the question if he already has it on a cue caed!!!!!

LOLOL

Ehwu7gqVgAAawPS.jpg

How do you know it was a teleprompter reflection in the first place? Just because pathological liar tramp says so? If anything that proves unassailably it wasn't a prompter.

Forum List

Back