Pemberton released from Philippine Prison for killing drag queen.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

First of all, I don't think it's OK to kill a queer just because he fooled you into believing he was a she. That's kinda on you. I understand maybe slapping the faggot around some, but strangling them and stuffing their head in a toilet is a bit extreme. I can understand being seriously pissed off thinking you were going to crush some pussy and reaching down to find the wrong junk, but if you can't suppress your rage well enough to not kill them, you ought to be kept in a secure environment.

That said this "transgender" bullshit has gotten way out of hand. It was not a "woman", it was a fag who dressed as a chick. We really need to stop catering to the delusions of these freaks and pretend this shit is normal.

In my first year of contracting rest area maintenance we used to find the mens rooms a bloody mess. Writing all over the walls inviting ..... too. One day I happened to be there at just the right time of day and a car parked behind the buildings (where it should not have been) took off. I cut the guy off before he got onto the freeway and jumped his ass about making a mess outta the bathrooms with all his writing and shit. I told him I don't care what you do or who you do it but quit making a mess outta the bathrooms and quit writing on the damn walls as that shit has to be all cleaned up. The guy was stoned out of his mind as he swore up and down he didn't write on the walls, etc... They are sick and really it would not have surprised me to find that guy's body in there one day and that did concern me for many times there was a lot of blood all over.

He never should have been released. I don't care what era we live in, if it's 1950, or 2020. Before you fuck with some chick you should probably confirm what's between their legs. You can't just kill somebody because you're too retarded to recognize an Adam's apple, or that their vagina is 6 inches long.

He never should have been released. I don't care what era we live in, if it's 1950, or 2020. Before you fuck with some chick you should probably confirm what's between their legs. You can't just kill somebody because you're too retarded to recognize an Adam's apple, or that their vagina is 6 inches long.
How about our scientist and regulator get together and find what other causes beside Atrazine messes with peoples sexual identities too and ban things like Atrazine, BPA, etc. We know Atrazine causes males frogs to turn female and by Tyrone Hayes studies we know that those tendencies reverse once the Atrazine is removed. I have no doubt its doing the same to poor souls in areas where it is applied heavily.

Forum List

Back