Biden says he'd mandate intrusive medical procedures, Trump says he would not

When the people fear their government, it's tyranny. When the government fears the people, it's liberty. Pretty simple model.

It's pretty clear here which one of the two hates us for our freedoms, in my view.

The pharmaceutical companies who would profit from the barrel of a government gun have the luxury of immunity from liability for any dangers, btw.

Fascists gonna fascist.

Only good thing about this news is that Biden just sealed his fate. He'll be yesterday's news after November 3rd.
Agreed, but he likely is our next potus. Could be we are witnessing the death of a nation.
he will get a bullet

When the people fear their government, it's tyranny. When the government fears the people, it's liberty. Pretty simple model.

It's pretty clear here which one of the two hates us for our freedoms, in my view.

The pharmaceutical companies who would profit from the barrel of a government gun have the luxury of immunity from liability for any dangers, btw.

Fascists gonna fascist.

Only good thing about this news is that Biden just sealed his fate. He'll be yesterday's news after November 3rd.
One company just stopped testing and is not going ahead with developing one becuase the one they developed was to dangerous

It was just in the mainstream biz news couple days ago
I forget who it was ...it was definitely a big boy multinational
there is already a cure for covid 19 everybody is born with it.
The Immune system it works great if you live a healthy life

Fascists gonna fascist.

One company just stopped testing and is not going ahead with developing one becuase the one they developed was to dangerous

Sorry thats been ruled a conspiracy theory by the highly educated scientific left

skdjdmxm.jpg

Fascists gonna fascist.

Sorry thats been ruled a conspiracy theory by the highly educated scientific left

View attachment 402264
so much for their, we are intelligent people argument because mask wearers are dying at a new alarming rate. mask and dictators mandates will be swiftly rejected

Fascists gonna fascist.

View attachment 402264

Fascists gonna fascist.

4g5tnd.jpg

Fascists gonna fascist.

The Mandated Health was how we all but stopped Polio, and a lot of other diseases. And I've seen that in my lifetime. And it's been done by both Dem and Rep Governments. You aren't playing Political Games, you are playing a different, more dangerous game of "You can't tell me what to do" even when the entire world depends on that action. If you can't understand that then you will have to be forced to do what your Grand Parents knew was the right thing to do.

Fascists gonna fascist.

Agreed, but he likely is our next potus. Could be we are witnessing the death of a nation.
he will get a bullet

Are you going to shoot Biden?

Fascists gonna fascist.

The Mandated Health was how we all but stopped Polio, and a lot of other diseases. And I've seen that in my lifetime. And it's been done by both Dem and Rep Governments. You aren't playing Political Games, you are playing a different, more dangerous game of "You can't tell me what to do" even when the entire world depends on that action. If you can't understand that then you will have to be forced to do what your Grand Parents knew was the right thing to do.
Well CHunt why did the supporter of a mask mandate staff members become infected with covid-19?

Fascists gonna fascist.

he will get a bullet

I'm not going to tell you until it happens isn't that how Biden answers a question?

Fascists gonna fascist.

But any stories about it the Left will censor on the internet and the major news outlets will refuse to report it.

That is where we are at right now.

Trump can't even use Twitter anymore.

The Brown shirts have already taken over.

Who said I wasn't going to?

You sure weren't encouraging anyone else to stand up and fight. You're basically setting the tone that we have no choice. That we should just roll over and accept it. That's a defeatist attitude.

They don't have the authority to make these fascist mandates. The Constitution was designed to limit government. Not the electorate. Which is why they lack the authority in the first place. Government is strictly limited and bound by the chains of the Constitution. Limited for liberty!
That's all true and it's definitely how it should be. But if Biden gets elected or if congress goes over to Democrat control, I'm sure they will promote their my way or the highway type of totalitarianism with no regard for our constitution or the truth.

Fascists gonna fascist.

he will get a bullet

I'm not going to tell you until it happens isn't that how Biden answers a question?

You already said he get a bullet!! They will look for you.

I imagine you children do not get the measles shot.

If you were in the Army you get them all with a gun.

You sure weren't encouraging anyone else to stand up and fight. You're basically setting the tone that we have no choice. That we should just roll over and accept it. That's a defeatist attitude.

They don't have the authority to make these fascist mandates. The Constitution was designed to limit government. Not the electorate. Which is why they lack the authority in the first place. Government is strictly limited and bound by the chains of the Constitution. Limited for liberty!
That's all true and it's definitely how it should be. But if Biden gets elected or if congress goes over to Democrat control, I'm sure they will promote their my way or the highway type of totalitarianism with no regard for our constitution or the truth.

The constitution was from 1776, I can't figure who would be an originalist. Even the supreme court judges can't be, did they live in 1776?

You want to talk about totalitarianism, then talk about blacks were slaves, and women couldn't vote.

Fascists gonna fascist.

he will get a bullet

I find it hilarious that the Left will refuse to get vaccinated if Trump comes up with a vaccine, but will then demand you take their vaccine if they come up with one.

It's like everything else in society. States who try to implement the federal laws on immigration, like Arizona, get sued by Obama and forced to stop. But states that refuse to allow the Federal government to round up illegals with sanctuary states are allowed. Or how about private industry like Twitter and Facebook and YouTube censoring conservative talk. They are allowed to because they are a "private" industry, but take people in the same private industry who don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding and they are then forced to do so.

It must be nice being on the Left and ALWAYS getting your hypocritical way.

Fascists gonna fascist.

he will get a bullet

I find it hilarious that the Left will refuse to get vaccinated if Trump comes up with a vaccine, but will then demand you take their vaccine if they come up with one.

It's like everything else in society. States who try to implement the federal laws on immigration, like Arizona, get sued by Obama and forced to stop. But states that refuse to allow the Federal government to round up illegals with sanctuary states are allowed. Or how about private industry like Twitter and Facebook and YouTube censoring conservative talk. They are allowed to because they are a "private" industry, but take people in the same private industry who don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding and they are then forced to do so.

It must be nice being on the Left and ALWAYS getting your hypocritical way.
The constitution was from 1776, I can't figure who would be an originalist. Even the supreme court judges can't be, did they live in 1776?

You want to talk about totalitarianism, then talk about blacks were slaves, and women couldn't vote.

But if there is something useful to the Left that can be used as a weapon in their favor, then all of a sudden they become an originalist overnight.

It's like magic!

Unfortunately for them, they hate most of it. In fact, the first two will have to go soon, which is freedom of speech and freedom to own a gun which about half of Americans who support the Left now want to repeal.

But if there is something useful to the Left that can be used as a weapon in their favor, then all of a sudden they become an originalist overnight.

It's like magic!

Unfortunately for them, they hate most of it. In fact, the first two will have to go soon, which is freedom of speech and freedom to own a gun which about half of Americans who support the Left now want to repeal.

They are not going to take your bibles and guns away, just make federal laws who could own guns.

Forum List

Back