Former U.S. Senator Says He Told Biden He Would ‘Kick The S***’ Out Of Him For Getting Handsy With Wife

So you wouldn't have a problem with him walking in a locker room where your teenage daughter is getting dressed.

How about if this was your wife, sister, etc.

Trump tells Bush that because of his fame he can “do anything” to women, even “grab them by the pussy.”
Do you like women or boys?

I guess when women aren't allowed in men's locker rooms itll matter

Former Sen Scott Brown told Joe Biden to stop pawing his wife when he was sworn in as Senator. He threatened to kick the sh*t out of him if he didn't stop.

Everyone seems to have known about this with Biden for years, which explains many of the false accusations toward Trump.
They needed to make Trump look as bad as Biden. So they created the "Grabbing Pussies" scandal.

So why didn't he kick his ass?

Are you saying that Trump didn't say he was grabbing pussy?

It's amazing how Trump has been caught up in controversy for decades and now all of a sudden everything is just made up about him. It's just unicorns and gum drops in Trump World.

It's amazing how Trump has been caught up in controversy for decades and now all of a sudden everything is just made up about him. It's just unicorns and gum drops in Trump World.
Why didn't he kick his ass? Probably because he stopped molesting his wife.

Are you saying Trump said he grabbed pussies? No....he didn't say that.
From the conversation I heard, Trump said that women would literally tell him to grab their pussies. I know enough of the English language to understand that forcing yourself on women is a buttload of difference from women forcing themselves on you. I have grabbed a pussy or two.....but it was usually because they asked me to do it, pretty much the same way they were asking Trump.

You're problem is you'll believe anything the propagandists in the mainstream media will tell you, but refuse to believe the truth when it is presented to you by a news source you've been told is bogus.

Why didn't he kick his ass? Probably because he stopped molesting his wife.

Are you saying Trump said he grabbed pussies? No....he didn't say that.
From the conversation I heard, Trump said that women would literally tell him to grab their pussies. I know enough of the English language to understand that forcing yourself on women is a buttload of difference from women forcing themselves on you. I have grabbed a pussy or two.....but it was usually because they asked me to do it, pretty much the same way they were asking Trump.

You're problem is you'll believe anything the propagandists in the mainstream media will tell you, but refuse to believe the truth when it is presented to you by a news source you've been told is bogus.
Spot on.

I thought this was going to be some tale of yore circa 1980 or something.

But, no, it's Scott Brown - former Republican Senator of MA; so it only harkens back a decade or so.

Shouldn't there be a video of this somewheres??

Enquiring minds...
Wow, this guy sounds tough… y’all gonna vote for him to be Prez? Sounds qualified per your standards

Getting weirdo Paul Ryan vibes from this Scott Brown guy. I don't believe him. I believe the inappropriate behavior happened, and I believe that Brown thinks he should have said that, but I don't believe he did.

Getting weirdo Paul Ryan vibes from this Scott Brown guy. I don't believe him. I believe the inappropriate behavior happened, and I believe that Brown thinks he should have said that, but I don't believe he did.

Yeah.

As I admitted in the OP, you'd think if he was being sworn in there'd be a video of the incident.

That is a bit sus, as the kids say.

Trump never said that he did.
Stuporbadmutha gotta stupor

Forum List

Back