Biden Announces He Has Natural Immunity To The Constitution

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Biden has announced a sweeping vaccine mandate for private citizens and companies that experts say is a grossly unconstitutional government overreach. Biden, however, has said it won't be a problem as he has developed a natural immunity to the Constitution.
"Listen folks, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I'm immune!" he said to a line of ants as they marched single file toward his tapioca pudding. "The Constitution can't hurt me. Natural immunity, that's a thing! Not with COVID, but with the Constitution! You just ignore it and it's ok!"
Leading official expert scientists who are experts in science have confirmed that science says Biden doesn't have to listen to the U.S. Constitution as it is clearly a public health hazard.
"We must guard against this disease known as the Constitution before it inhibits our ability to fight COVID and all the variants, which are way more dangerous than ending the American experiment once and for all," said Goober Finklestein, a scientist.
"Just listen to the science, which is us."

Comment:
I'm waiting to see Joey Xi fall flat on his face again....
Just how many major debacles can he create?
Bai Dung's latest desperate edict in a failed attempt to deflect from his latest clusterfuck will also hurt him.
Statistics show that the Delta mutation/variant of Covid-19 19 is on the downgrade and forcing Americans to be vaccinated is definitely going to hurt his approval rate.
Four days to the Twentieth Anniversary of 9/11.
Bai Dung is not welcome in New York City to commemorate the day of infamy.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Biden has announced a sweeping vaccine mandate for private citizens and companies that experts say is a grossly unconstitutional government overreach. Biden, however, has said it won't be a problem as he has developed a natural immunity to the Constitution.
"Listen folks, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I'm immune!" he said to a line of ants as they marched single file toward his tapioca pudding. "The Constitution can't hurt me. Natural immunity, that's a thing! Not with COVID, but with the Constitution! You just ignore it and it's ok!"
Leading official expert scientists who are experts in science have confirmed that science says Biden doesn't have to listen to the U.S. Constitution as it is clearly a public health hazard.
"We must guard against this disease known as the Constitution before it inhibits our ability to fight COVID and all the variants, which are way more dangerous than ending the American experiment once and for all," said Goober Finklestein, a scientist.

Comment:
Bai Dung's latest desperate edict in a failed attempt to deflect from his latest clusterfuck will also hurt him.
Statistics show that the Delta mutation/variant of Covid-19 19 is on the downgrade and forcing Americans to be vaccinated is definitely going to hurt his approval rate.
Most viruses fad away, Dr Fauci's flu might be gone by the end of the year

Comment:

But you supported Trump when he hated the Constitution.....

Forum List

Back