kamala harris staff members have covid 19

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Either they didn't wear their mask or the wearing of the mask to prevent contracting covid 19 is aNOTHER SCHIFF SHAM

Sen. Kamala Harris, the Democratic vice-presidential nominee, will cancel her campaign travel through Sunday after two people in her traveling party tested positive for COVID-19, the Biden campaign said on Thursday.

The campaign manager, Jen O'Malley Dillon, said Harris' communications director, Liz Allen, and a flight crew member who is not on her campaign staff recently tested positive for the disease.

The campaign said that while Harris "was not in close contact" with either person in the two days before their positive test results and thus did not need to quarantine under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidelines, she would still hold off on traveling and do virtual events "out of an abundance of caution."

I'd love to invoke every thread started by USMB liberals, after Trump was diagnosed to have it. But I'm just going to refer to Kamala as a "Super-Spreader before anyone else does.
it's one of two things either they didn't wear masks or the demand to wear masks is nothing but bullshit with a touch of government overreach.

Last edited:
I'd love to invoke every thread started by USMB liberals, after Trump was diagnosed to have it. But I'm just going to refer to Kamala as a "Super-Spreader before anyone else does.
it's one of two things either they didn't wear masks or the demand to wear masks is nothing but bullshit with a touch of government overreach.

amen to that,i bet all the dem lovers will avoid this thread because when i brought up that it was strange that Biden did not have covid like trump did all i heard was THATS BECAUSE HE WEARS A MASK. well the dem leaders all wear masks,yet the harris campaine has covid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

amen to that,i bet all the dem lovers will avoid this thread because when i brought up that it was strange that Biden did not have covid all i heard was THATS BECAUSE HE WEARS A MASK. well the dem leaders all wear masks,yet the harris campaine has covid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
usually by now at least one or two will hit a thread but not this one

amen to that,i bet all the dem lovers will avoid this thread because when i brought up that it was strange that Biden did not have covid all i heard was THATS BECAUSE HE WEARS A MASK. well the dem leaders all wear masks,yet the harris campaine has covid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Obviously a Russian plot to interfere in the election. They infected them while they slept...."

:laughing0301:

Either they didn't wear their mask or the wearing of the mask to prevent contracting covid 19 is aNOTHER SCHIFF SHAM

Sen. Kamala Harris, the Democratic vice-presidential nominee, will cancel her campaign travel through Sunday after two people in her traveling party tested positive for COVID-19, the Biden campaign said on Thursday.

The campaign manager, Jen O'Malley Dillon, said Harris' communications director, Liz Allen, and a flight crew member who is not on her campaign staff recently tested positive for the disease.

The campaign said that while Harris "was not in close contact" with either person in the two days before their positive test results and thus did not need to quarantine under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidelines, she would still hold off on traveling and do virtual events "out of an abundance of caution."
Kamala has a very annoying and condescending personality. This will probably help the Harris/Biden campaign

Kamala has a very annoying and condescending personality. This will probably help the Harris/Biden campaign

Like everything else the Democrats have done so far, they're just plagiarizing Trump.

They probably infected themselves on purpose, just to get a bump in the polls.

I can't see how it helps her or the push for mandating the wearing of a mask.

Like everything else the Democrats have done so far, they're just plagiarizing Trump.

They probably infected themselves on purpose, just to get a bump in the polls.
masks don't work President Trump was right

They're getting ready to off Joe and blame Covid
that's why Nancy brought up the 25th amendment
Months ago I stated that Hunter would commit suicide
and that the only reason Joe entered the race was to 'put a lid' on Burisma for the time being

He officially entered the race 2 days after Poroshenko lost the election in Ukraine
You don't think they know investigations are being pursued

Biden entering the race bought time
He was fine, by all accounts, during the primaries
Since then, he is like a walking zombie...everyone sees

That is the defense...not fit to stand trial
Joe is no Hillary, they know that...he will fold
Hunter is not only a drug addict but he is a spoiled, pampered,
irresponsible, erratic man child of a Washington establishment elite

They are both liabilities, believe that
They get the crumbs that fall out of the cookie jar

Trump being elected threw a monkey wrench into business as usual
Firing heads and directors effected the inner network
Being unable to mortally wound Trump has sent them scrambling
And not use to not being in control and dealing with an opponent they've not had to deal with
has made them sloppy and pathetically transparent for those of us with a functioning brain

Don't hate the player, hate the game
The veil has been lifted...there is no going back
What those of us has always suspected has unequivocally been proven

Forum List

Back