"Biden now regrets the strength of his support for Netanyahu – he must act before it’s too late"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

An interesting article.. I am not sure that I agree with it.
However the cancelling of visas for left bank thugs is a positive move.

But Biden did look stupid in backing Israel so full throated. Any sympathy is long gone as the murders pile up. And biden is left on the wrong side of history. Tied to a homicidal nazi.

Its clear that netanyahu is prepared to kill everybody in order to save his own skin. Western politicians make the mistake of treating him as if hw was "one of us" when he is just a savage.

I suspect that Biden is playing a cynical game and is backing Israel for political purposes.I think those days are gone and Israeli depravity has put an end to that era.

He should look at his republican rivals for inspiration. They dont care who they upset in their myriad culture wars. Biden should make decisions based on world peace and the protection of long term american interests.

Those interests are not served by creating the next generation of hamas terrorists, He needs to see the world as it is and not how thugs like netanyahu see it. The first step is distancing himself from Netanyahu.

I exclude sunak from this equation. I have long since given up hope in his abilities.

But Biden did look stupid in backing Israel so full throated. Any sympathy is long gone as the murders pile up. And biden is left on the wrong side of history. Tied to a homicidal nazi.

Its clear that netanyahu is prepared to kill everybody in order to save his own skin. Western politicians make the mistake of treating him as if hw was "one of us" when he is just a savage.

I suspect that Biden is playing a cynical game and is backing Israel for political purposes.I think those days are gone and Israeli depravity has put an end to that era.

He should look at his republican rivals for inspiration. They dont care who they upset in their myriad culture wars. Biden should make decisions based on world peace and the protection of long term american interests.

Those interests are not served by creating the next generation of hamas terrorists, He needs to see the world as it is and not how thugs like netanyahu see it. The first step is distancing himself from Netanyahu.

I exclude sunak from this equation. I have long since given up hope in his abilities.
His full support with money and weapons to Israel turned out to be a political disaster for him. Everyone with a brain can see the huge illegal land grab for settlements is in motion.

My goodness, yet another article by the Communist rag The Guardian.

Yes, he alienated the worst antisemites of the party.

His full support with money and weapons to Israel turned out to be a political disaster for him. Everyone with a brain can see the huge illegal land grab for settlements is in motion.
I think his initial response was a kneejerk reaction to the awful attacks on Oct 7th. Now he has blood on his hands and it is getting worse every day.

In 6 years time hamas will blow up an american city and those with short memories will ask why. Because biden backed a right wing savage,.

I LOVE that the DemoKKKrat Jew haters like you are trying to strong-arm Joe Biden into dividing his party and opposing democracy in the Middle East.

This is a HUGE win for the Republicans, and for Trump specifically.

Keep it up!

Netanyahu is a far right extremist and has no compassion for the Palestinians. He messed up when he allowed the Hamas attack to happen and now is trying to correct his failure by overreacting. His war on Hamas is a travesty.

I do believe that Israel needed to respond to Hamas, but they are doing so with a brutal overreach. First Netanyhuh tells the Palistians to move south. Now he is attacking the south.

I suppose he is looking for the remaining hostages. His overreach is assuring that they will not be found alive. Israel is soiling their standing in the world as they continue to kill innocents. And Hamas is using the innocents as human shields, because Netanyahu is playing into their plan.

Netanyahu is a far right extremist and has no compassion for the Palestinians. He messed up when he allowed the Hamas attack to happen and now is trying to correct his failure by overreacting. His war on Hamas is a travesty.

I do believe that Israel needed to respond to Hamas, but they are doing so with a brutal overreach. First Netanyhuh tells the Palistians to move south. Now he is attacking the south.

I suppose he is looking for the remaining hostages. His overreach is assuring that they will not be found alive. Israel is soiling their standing in the world as they continue to kill innocents. And Hamas is using the innocents as human shields, because Netanyahu is playing into their plan.
Im not sure he gives a fuck about the hostages. Where is the evidence ?

I think his initial response was a kneejerk reaction to the awful attacks on Oct 7th. Now he has blood on his hands and it is getting worse every day.

In 6 years time hamas will blow up an american city and those with short memories will ask why. Because biden backed a right wing savage,.
His staff and spokesmen look like they all want to leave no matter what they have to report. They are dealing with a far right authoritarian regime who have their own plans and no peace.

Israel is an apartheid state. There is no democracy.
Your repeating the same old Hamas and Palestinian lie.

Ethnic minorities, anti-discrimination and immigration laws​

See also: Racism in Israel, Minority rights, Human rights in the Middle East, Immigration law, List of countries by discrimination and violence against minorities, and Category:Anti-discrimination law in Israel
Israel has ratified the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination treaties.

Ethnic and religious minorities have full voting rights in Israel and are entitled to government benefits under various laws. Israel's Employment Law (1988) prohibits discrimination – in hiring, working conditions, promotion, professional training or studies, discharge or severance pay, and benefits and payments provided for employees in connection with their retirement from employment – due to race, religion, nationality, and land of origin, among other reasons.[120]

According to section 15 of the States Civil Service [appointments], Israeli citizens who are female, disabled, or of Arab or black African origin are entitled to affirmative action in the civil service.[115] Israeli citizens of Arab or black African origin, or with disabilities, are furthermore entitled to affirmative action with regard to university and college admission, and are entitled to full tuition scholarships by the state.[121][122]

Prohibition of Discrimination in Products, Services and Entry into Places of Entertainment and Public Places Law forbids those who operate public places, or provide services or products, to discriminate because of race, religion, nationality, and land of origin, among other reasons. According to the 2010 US Department of State's Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for Israel and the Occupied Territories, Israeli law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, and the government effectively enforced these prohibitions.[123]

Hamas will no longer exist a year from now because, nothing is going to stop Israel. You can whine all you want. It wont make a shred of difference in the end. :dunno:

Oct 7th proved that you cant negotiate with hamas because they are terrorists, and their only form of negoitation is to eliminate all Jews. You keep missing the fact that even if Israel did nothing Hamas and other Palestinians would simply attack them again. Israel is fighting a war against Hamas, unfortunately they are mixed in with a civilian population.

You're from somewhere in Europe arent you? don't tell me you're so ignorant that you forgot how Europe was leveled in the attempt to rid it of the Nazis.

Forum List

Back