"Biden now regrets the strength of his support for Netanyahu – he must act before it’s too late"

An interesting article.. I am not sure that I agree with it.
However the cancelling of visas for left bank thugs is a positive move.

But Biden did look stupid in backing Israel so full throated. Any sympathy is long gone as the murders pile up. And biden is left on the wrong side of history. Tied to a homicidal nazi.

Its clear that netanyahu is prepared to kill everybody in order to save his own skin. Western politicians make the mistake of treating him as if hw was "one of us" when he is just a savage.

I suspect that Biden is playing a cynical game and is backing Israel for political purposes.I think those days are gone and Israeli depravity has put an end to that era.

He should look at his republican rivals for inspiration. They dont care who they upset in their myriad culture wars. Biden should make decisions based on world peace and the protection of long term american interests.

Those interests are not served by creating the next generation of hamas terrorists, He needs to see the world as it is and not how thugs like netanyahu see it. The first step is distancing himself from Netanyahu.

I exclude sunak from this equation. I have long since given up hope in his abilities.
The only murders were those committed by Hamas against innocent Israeli citizens.

The IRA did. So did the ANC. So did the many groups in North Afica who rebelled against french oppression. The Netherlands beat Spain and many african nations beat colonial masters.Castro won as well.

All you need to do is listen to what they are telling you and make a deal.You are talking nonsense.
Oh, i thought we were talking about muslims. Even western terrorists are able to be reasoned with. Its an entirely different story in the Middle East.

Israels actions are recruiting members of hamas all over the world. Are you so fucking dense you dont understand that ?
You already hated Jews and supported Hamas.

Jews didn't make you fat and stupid, though. It's just that they are an easy target for all your sense of failure in this world.

Oh, i thought we were talking about muslims. Even western terrorists are able to be reasoned with. Its an entirely different story in the Middle East.

Ex Hamas members have told us so much, but Liberal idiots like Tommy will not listen to them.

An interesting article.. I am not sure that I agree with it.
However the cancelling of visas for left bank thugs is a positive move.

But Biden did look stupid in backing Israel so full throated. Any sympathy is long gone as the murders pile up. And biden is left on the wrong side of history. Tied to a homicidal nazi.

Its clear that netanyahu is prepared to kill everybody in order to save his own skin. Western politicians make the mistake of treating him as if hw was "one of us" when he is just a savage.

I suspect that Biden is playing a cynical game and is backing Israel for political purposes.I think those days are gone and Israeli depravity has put an end to that era.

He should look at his republican rivals for inspiration. They dont care who they upset in their myriad culture wars. Biden should make decisions based on world peace and the protection of long term american interests.

Those interests are not served by creating the next generation of hamas terrorists, He needs to see the world as it is and not how thugs like netanyahu see it. The first step is distancing himself from Netanyahu.

I exclude sunak from this equation. I have long since given up hope in his abilities.
Yup.

And one call from Biden ends this immediately.

But that's not what the US wants.

Keep hating, Nazi. You're only making the Republicans stronger.

Tainted Tommy is British. He has no standing, no vote no influence, whatsoever, with regard to American politics.

He's made a hobby, it seems, of waving his lack of standing, along with his deep, abject ignorance about American politics, as if it were some proud, glorious banner.

And by the way…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

In 6 years time hamas [sic] will blow up an american [sic] city and those with short memories will ask why. Because biden [sic] backed a right wing savage,.

All the more reason, if there is any basis for that prediction, in fully supporting Israel, even if it means to the point of completely exterminating these violent vermin.

Good! He should regret it, it will be the issue to single-handedly bring him down.

And still the OP refuses to condemn Hamas and demand they surrender. Apparently he likes seeing the war rage on.
See what I mean....?

oprah-shrug.gif

Muslims are no different to anyone else. Your attempts to demonise them are crude and ignorant.

Uh huh, as I look around the world, Amish, Jews, Presbyterians, Catholics, they are all strapping explosives to their chests as we speak.

Tell us Tommy, who was it again that flew airliners into skyscrapers to kill as many non-Muslims as possible?
Who was it again that killed fifty of your friends at a gay nightclub?
Who does shit like this IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD, Tommy?!! I'll tell you, you ignorant fool, it's fucking M-U-S-L-I-M-S!!!!!

These people are all part of a fucking death cult!
Look what's going on in Afghanistan right now, they are taking their country back centuries, suspending all the rights that women there had been working hard for decades for!!

You and your ilk are so determined to end the capitalist west, that you have gotten yourselves in bed with people that would take away all the rights that you and your gay friends have fought for!

You are a walking breathing dumbass!!

Forum List

Back