Biden lies about inflation again. Claims "inflation worse everywhere but here".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
There aren't enough Pinocchio's to go around for all Biden's lies and the lies of his spokes-mouths and his lying Cabinet.

Truth is the US has one of the highest inflation rates in the developed world. I wonder if any "fact" checkers will call him out?

Xiden actually doesn't know...he's just repeating the lies his demafasicst handlers are feeding him

Truth is the US has one of the highest inflation rates in the developed world. I wonder if any "fact" checkers will call him out?

I am about to go out and have a nice dinner. When I return I am going to pour me some good Kentucky whiskey and demonstrate how FOX is being very misleading. You guys can continue your circle jerk, but if anyone is interested the data FOX used is here,

I find it rather amusing that FOX is using the wholesale inflation rate as their lead. When I return I will explain how the US is uniquely positioned to minimize the transfer of the wholesale inflation rate to retail prices. And just to keep you interested, Trump can take credit for that.

If nothing else, this demonstrates how economically illiterate the Trump supporters really are. In their desperate attempt to attack Biden they fail to give credit to Trump for what may be is one lasting positive accomplishment.

I am about to go out and have a nice dinner. When I return I am going to pour me some good Kentucky whiskey and demonstrate how FOX is being very misleading. You guys can continue your circle jerk, but if anyone is interested the data FOX used is here,

I find it rather amusing that FOX is using the wholesale inflation rate as their lead. When I return I will explain how the US is uniquely positioned to minimize the transfer of the wholesale inflation rate to retail prices. And just to keep you interested, Trump can take credit for that.

If nothing else, this demonstrates how economically illiterate the Trump supporters really are. In their desperate attempt to attack Biden they fail to give credit to Trump for what may be is one lasting positive accomplishment.
Just go get drunk after you are done at The Sizzler.

how’s Fox being misleading? They aren’t the ones that come up with the inflation rate

and what does Trump have to do with this thread at all?

Also, you might want to try a good Kentucky bourbon…not whisky…but i get its tough to find on the selves and inflation is making things expensive

how’s Fox being misleading? They aren’t the ones that come up with the inflation rate

and what does Trump have to do with this thread at all?

Also, you might want to try a good Kentucky bourbon…not whisky…but i get its tough to find on the selves and inflation is making things expensive
First, bourbon is whiskey, American whiskey. FOX is keying on one number for one month and comparing it to other countries same one number for the same one month. In almost every other "number" from HICP to CPI without food and energy, the US rates better. I mean check the rate of inflation for the energy sector. The European nations are getting hammered, Britian at 51.9, even Germany at 35.4 is higher than the US. The Netherlands, 83.1.

But it was especially misleading when they keyed on the wholesale inflation number. Who gives a rat's ass. The important number is not what businesses are paying for an item, it is how much of the price increase are they passing on to consumers, and that is where Trump steps in.

But first, a simple explanation as to what inflation really is. It is too many dollars chasing too few goods. Both ends of that equation have now spun out as we begin to recover from the Covid pandemic. First, the too many dollars. As I have explained before, three out of four of the new dollars in circulation over the last two years came from Trump. The additional unemployment benefit, those Covid stimulus checks, two prime examples. You can even see it in some of the claims of Trump's success. Like this one, individual incomes increased. In the midst of an unemployment rate not seen since the Great Depression, rampant job layoffs and millions of people staying at home, personal incomes went up. Only because of the literally TRILLIONS of dollars Trump flooded into the system.

Music interlude,

Nope, people weren't working on the railroad, they weren't working on the farm. They stayed at home rolling in their sweet baby's arms and waited for the mail train to bring their check. They didn't venture out and spend that money, they banked it, and that applied to all income levels, not just the hillbillies in Kentucky. Now, with junior on the way, they are ready to start spending that money. Too many dollars.

But the supply chain, well it's in the song too. They didn't work at the Smithfield packing plant, on the oil rigs, or even driving their big rig, they were "rolling in their sweet baby's arms". Few goods got produced, few goods got delivered, too few goods.

But now to Trump, because I know you have been waiting. It is the corporate tax cut. I was opposed, I still am opposed, because the vast majority of that tax cut went to the shareholders. Hell, that is why the market exploded. Little if any of that savings was passed to consumers, or even employees in the form of higher wages. All those bonuses that were handed out right after passage, they were issued under the old corporate tax rate, a cynical slap in the face of everyday Americans. Did you notice any price drops? Did you get a raise or a bonus after the corporate tax rate went into effect?

But now, with profit margins at record highs and earnings the same, companies are less willing to pass on higher costs to consumers. That has had a dampening effect on inflation in most categories, gas being the one outlier. Mostly because there is little competition in that category. But food, clothing, all durable goods, Trump's corporate tax cut has held back inflation. It could, it would, be worse.

First, bourbon is whiskey, American whiskey. FOX is keying on one number for one month and comparing it to other countries same one number for the same one month. In almost every other "number" from HICP to CPI without food and energy, the US rates better. I mean check the rate of inflation for the energy sector. The European nations are getting hammered, Britian at 51.9, even Germany at 35.4 is higher than the US. The Netherlands, 83.1.

But it was especially misleading when they keyed on the wholesale inflation number. Who gives a rat's ass. The important number is not what businesses are paying for an item, it is how much of the price increase are they passing on to consumers, and that is where Trump steps in.

But first, a simple explanation as to what inflation really is. It is too many dollars chasing too few goods. Both ends of that equation have now spun out as we begin to recover from the Covid pandemic. First, the too many dollars. As I have explained before, three out of four of the new dollars in circulation over the last two years came from Trump. The additional unemployment benefit, those Covid stimulus checks, two prime examples. You can even see it in some of the claims of Trump's success. Like this one, individual incomes increased. In the midst of an unemployment rate not seen since the Great Depression, rampant job layoffs and millions of people staying at home, personal incomes went up. Only because of the literally TRILLIONS of dollars Trump flooded into the system.

Music interlude,

Nope, people weren't working on the railroad, they weren't working on the farm. They stayed at home rolling in their sweet baby's arms and waited for the mail train to bring their check. They didn't venture out and spend that money, they banked it, and that applied to all income levels, not just the hillbillies in Kentucky. Now, with junior on the way, they are ready to start spending that money. Too many dollars.

But the supply chain, well it's in the song too. They didn't work at the Smithfield packing plant, on the oil rigs, or even driving their big rig, they were "rolling in their sweet baby's arms". Few goods got produced, few goods got delivered, too few goods.

But now to Trump, because I know you have been waiting. It is the corporate tax cut. I was opposed, I still am opposed, because the vast majority of that tax cut went to the shareholders. Hell, that is why the market exploded. Little if any of that savings was passed to consumers, or even employees in the form of higher wages. All those bonuses that were handed out right after passage, they were issued under the old corporate tax rate, a cynical slap in the face of everyday Americans. Did you notice any price drops? Did you get a raise or a bonus after the corporate tax rate went into effect?

But now, with profit margins at record highs and earnings the same, companies are less willing to pass on higher costs to consumers. That has had a dampening effect on inflation in most categories, gas being the one outlier. Mostly because there is little competition in that category. But food, clothing, all durable goods, Trump's corporate tax cut has held back inflation. It could, it would, be worse.

haha you lost me when you said bourbon is simply the same as whisky

wholesale inflation matters because what a business pays matters to what it charges

and trump has nothing to do with it, nor anything to do with the xiden inflation

Music interlude,

haha you lost me when you said bourbon is simply the same as whisky

wholesale inflation matters because what a business pays matters to what it charges

and trump has nothing to do with it, nor anything to do with the xiden inflation
Bourbon IS whiskey dumbass. A specific type of whiskey.

Why are you people so simple minded. No, what a business pays doesn't have a damn thing to do with what they charge. It was almost thirty years ago, I am a hot shot MBA student with an Economics degree and it's early in a merchandising class. We have a visitor from Procter and Gamble, dude has a Phd in Business, a category manager. He holds up a can of spray deodorant, do they even make those anymore? He asks, "How do we determine how much to charge for this can of deodorant". Like I said, I think I am a hot shot so I shoot up my hand and get recognized, I start waxing about marginal revenue curves, fixed costs, and variable costs and it don't take him too long to shut me down. Then he looks me dead in the eyes as he stands over my desk and goes, "Son, we charge whatever the hell we can get".

Price is not a function of cost, it is a function of demand. I mean come on, not too long ago the cost of a barrel of oil was NEGATIVE, how is that a function of cost, did it cost less than nothing to get that barrel of oil out of the ground? Maybe more importantly, after Trump's corporate tax cut did any prices fall? Where did that promised "passed on" savings come to the consumer? Companies pass on only the increased cost that their consumers are willing to absorb. I mean you guys act like you have no power.

Wow, the stupid here is immense. First, go to your link, clink on the "current" column one time and it will rearrange it in descending order. Where is the United States? Lots of countries higher, including Great Britain, which directly contradicts FOX's claim.

But second, I actually gave Trump a compliment, admitting that his corporate tax cut has mitigated inflation. Now go along and look up "mitigated" and STFU until you actually read my posts.

stupid facts…get in the way of cults defense of their dear leader chairman xiden

Wow, the stupid here is immense. First, go to your link, clink on the "current" column one time and it will rearrange it in descending order. Where is the United States? Lots of countries higher, including Great Britain, which directly contradicts FOX's claim.

But second, I actually gave Trump a compliment, admitting that his corporate tax cut has mitigated inflation. Now go along and look up "mitigated" and STFU until you actually read my posts.
You are correct. Your stupid is immense. Go read the OP and educate yourself on the topic. Better yet, let me help you out lil fella...

Here is what your Vegetable Messiah claimed:

"Under my plan for the economy, we’ve made extraordinary progress," the president claimed. "And put America in the position to tackle a worldwide problem that’s worse everywhere but here."

So, bring us a link showing inflation is worse "everywhere but here", Moron.

There is no "current" column, but when you click on the "last" column there are 79 countries with higher inflation rates than the US, Dumbass.

That makes your Vegetable Messiah a lying sack of shit, and you a moron.

stupid facts…get in the way of cults defense of their dear leader chairman xiden
Hell, that data supports what Biden said. Britain, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia, Algeria, Hungary, Greece, Chile, Brazil, Georgia, Egypt, Pakistan, Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Russia, and many other countries have worse numbers. Sure, not every country, but unless you guys are willing to move to South Sudan, and hey, I will spring for the plane ticket, you might want to rethink things.

In this thread I have explained how FOX was misleading. I even explained the driving force behind the mitigation of inflation here in the US, giving credit to none other than Donald Trump. You dumbshits are too stupid to even notice. Hell, I don't think you read posts and I damn sure know you don't check out the links. Don't even have the intelligence to rearrange the table posted in descending order.

But I got one question, just exactly what have the Republicans done, or even proposed, to address inflation? NOTHING, NOT SHIT. They don't give two shits about you paying five bucks a gallon for gas or suffering from higher food prices. Hell, they relish it. And they do nothing but throw up roadblocks for any proposals from Biden to address the problem, because they WALLOW IN IT.

Take the proposal to temporarily eliminate the federal tax on gasoline. While that might provide a little bit of relief to consumers it would actually increase profit margins for the oil companies. Isn't that what you claim they need, profits to encourage expanded production? I mean it is a win/win for both consumers and the oil companies, but it is a "lose" for Republicans because that would show Biden has actually accomplished something via congressional action.

There is no "current" column, but when you click on the "last" column there are 79 countries with higher inflation rates than the US, Dumbass.

That makes your Vegetable Messiah a lying sack of shit, and you a moron.
79 countries with a higher rate. Yes, Biden was wrong, it is not worse "everywhere else", but like I said, if you want to move to South Sudan I will spring for the ticket. Iran has a lower rate too, maybe that is more to your liking. Of course, there is also "France", you would love it there. LOL.

Hell, that data supports what Biden said. Britain, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia, Algeria, Hungary, Greece, Chile, Brazil, Georgia, Egypt, Pakistan, Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Russia, and many other countries have worse numbers. Sure, not every country, but unless you guys are willing to move to South Sudan, and hey, I will spring for the plane ticket, you might want to rethink things.

In this thread I have explained how FOX was misleading. I even explained the driving force behind the mitigation of inflation here in the US, giving credit to none other than Donald Trump. You dumbshits are too stupid to even notice. Hell, I don't think you read posts and I damn sure know you don't check out the links. Don't even have the intelligence to rearrange the table posted in descending order.

But I got one question, just exactly what have the Republicans done, or even proposed, to address inflation? NOTHING, NOT SHIT. They don't give two shits about you paying five bucks a gallon for gas or suffering from higher food prices. Hell, they relish it. And they do nothing but throw up roadblocks for any proposals from Biden to address the problem, because they WALLOW IN IT.

Take the proposal to temporarily eliminate the federal tax on gasoline. While that might provide a little bit of relief to consumers it would actually increase profit margins for the oil companies. Isn't that what you claim they need, profits to encourage expanded production? I mean it is a win/win for both consumers and the oil companies, but it is a "lose" for Republicans because that would show Biden has actually accomplished something via congressional action.
Fox ans trump….are not the reasons for xiden’s inflation or why he lied about it again…your lack of knowledge on bourbon isn’t a reason why, but certainly shows your lack of knowledge of basic things, and why you are easily fooled by the cult

79 countries with a higher rate. Yes, Biden was wrong, it is not worse "everywhere else", but like I said, if you want to move to South Sudan I will spring for the ticket. Iran has a lower rate too, maybe that is more to your liking. Of course, there is also "France", you would love it there. LOL.
195 countries in the world, Dumbass. Your Vegetable Messiah is a lying sack of shit.

Not a matter of wanting to move anywhere.

Forum List

Back