Biden knew about Hunters plan to disregard the Congressional subpoena ..

Child, this was your first deflection and you continued from there.

I didn't deflect to Trump admin folks, you did.

Oh that deflection… yes that was a deflection. But it was a damn good point, I just couldn’t help myself

It's out there with more coming in, it's on you to pay attention and look at it with an open mind. xiden declared time and again that he never discussed the crackheads or his brothers businesses. We know for a fact that was a lie, he had face to face meetings with them and their partners on multiple occasions. Almost 200 SARs reports from their banks, IRS agents testifying they were investigating the crime family for money laundering Tax evasion seems to be a family trait and I'm sure with a little forensic accounting there will be more charges to come. So you can ignore all that and more, but just realize, that's your choice. Just know, if it were a republican family with that much evidence against them you'd be declaring their guilt from the highest mountain you could find. That just makes you a hypocrite and a commie propagandist. But hey, what ever helps you sleep.

No, he said evidence, not rumors.

That is what was being talked about.
Can you not read well?
I can read just fine. Don’t worry I’ll explain to you what I was talking about since you seem to be confused. I was referring to investigations. Not depositions. It wasn’t that complicated

Hear that knock on your door? That's the feds. They are going to arrest you, since you knew neforehand that Hunter was going to defy the subpoena.

Better hide the squirrel meat and the meth.
Outburst of insults from the little man who flys off the handle whenever his wishes are threatened or discredited

it appears the big guy knew his son wasnt going to testify before congress today ... when Trumps son was subpoenaed he showed up and spent hundreds of hours in sworn testimony ... now the left will bring up Bannon and Stone ignoring a subpoena ... but these guys werent part of the Trump family .. Trumps family obeyed the subpoena Bidens family didnt and Biden knew about it in advance !

Families talk! Who’d a thunk?

Forum List

Back