Biden knew about Hunters plan to disregard the Congressional subpoena ..

That was a direct response to a question you asked … how in the world can you spin that into deflecting?!

You asked if I had a problem with crackhead being punished. I said no I have no problem with anybody being punished.

Perhaps you’re the one doing the crack here??

Child, this was your first deflection and you continued from there.

After all the middle fingers Trump and team gave to congressional subpoenas… and all the excuses you made for them…. There’s no way you have the nerve to make a fuss over Hunter!!! Haha, are you for real?

I didn't deflect to Trump admin folks, you did.

it appears the big guy knew his son wasnt going to testify before congress today ... when Trumps son was subpoenaed he showed up and spent hundreds of hours in sworn testimony ... now the left will bring up Bannon and Stone ignoring a subpoena ... but these guys werent part of the Trump family .. Trumps family obeyed the subpoena Bidens family didnt and Biden knew about it in advance !

Apparently you and maga were the only ones surprised.

If you're on the board of a company and it needs DC help, it will cost you around 5 million dollars.

Hunter wants to testify - in PUBLIC.

I praise Hunter for not testifying in private. Hunter knows that if he testified in private - the NaziCons would selectively cherry pick and twist everything he said before releasing it to the public. And so what if Joe knew or didn't know! This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen on USMB.

Go Hunter!

Once a crackhead, always a crackhead and all I've seen of his self indulgences are the redacted ones posted on this forum. How's it feel to be wrong twice in one post?

How's it feel to be wrong yourself?

Burns your ass doesn't it that Biden is clean. But I'll continue to rub your nose in it for good measure.

Forum List

Back