Biden knew about Hunters plan to disregard the Congressional subpoena ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it appears the big guy knew his son wasnt going to testify before congress today ... when Trumps son was subpoenaed he showed up and spent hundreds of hours in sworn testimony ... now the left will bring up Bannon and Stone ignoring a subpoena ... but these guys werent part of the Trump family .. Trumps family obeyed the subpoena Bidens family didnt and Biden knew about it in advance !

it appears the big guy knew his son wasnt going to testify before congress today ... when Trumps son was subpoenaed he showed up and spent hundreds of hours in sworn testimony ... now the left will bring up Bannon and Stone ignoring a subpoena ... but these guys werent part of the Trump family .. Trumps family obeyed the subpoena Bidens family didnt and Biden knew about it in advance !

if the Biden family has nothing to hide why didnt Hunter testify ? Trumps sons spent hundreds of hrs in testimony ... the Bribens ....0

So what?!

So what?!
typical dim answer ... but dont worry the impeachment inquiry now has the power to seize much much more info about the Briben families corruption ... who yall gonna run in 2024 ? the lefts only got a few weeks to get someone other than Briben on the ballot ! are yall going the racist rout and step over the 1st black female VP for a rich white elitist biological male [there are no men in the dem party] from Cali ?

typical dim answer ... but dont worry the impeachment inquiry now has the power to seize much much more info about the Briben families corruption ... who yall gonna run in 2024 ? the lefts only got a few weeks to get someone other than Briben on the ballot ! are yall going the racist rout and step over the 1st black female VP for a rich white elitist biological male [there are no men in the dem party] from Cali ?
I’m just curious when responding to subpoenas became important to you. Sure as hell wasn’t when Trumper after trumper ignored them.

Hunter offered to testify out in the open for the public to see. The GOP passed.

I’m just curious when responding to subpoenas became important to you. Sure as hell wasn’t when Trumper after trumper ignored them.

Hunter offered to testify out in the open for the public to see. The GOP passed.
Trumps family didnt ignore subpoenas .

The crackhead doesn't make the rules, apparently he only knows how to break them. Let's see if xiden sticks to his stated opinion, that people who defy subpoenas should be prosecuted and jailed. Any bets?

The crackhead doesn't make the rules, apparently he only knows how to break them. Let's see if xiden sticks to his stated opinion, that people who defy subpoenas should be prosecuted and jailed. Any bets?

He doesn’t need to make the rules. He did make an offer to testify publicly and the fact that the GOP didn’t take him up on that that just shows how weak their hand is.

Congressional subpoenas were made a joke by Trump. A law will now need to be passed to carry legal penalties for ignoring them if we want to restore their integrity

I'm sure Biden told Hunter that they are both above the law.

Gym Jones made a mockery of congress' subpoena power. No one ever again needs to testify. Hunter is willing to do so in public. Will Gym?

He doesn’t need to make the rules. He did make an offer to testify publicly and the fact that the GOP didn’t take him up on that that just shows how weak their hand is.

Congressional subpoenas were made a joke by Trump. A law will now need to be passed to carry legal penalties for ignoring them if we want to restore their integrity

The only thing it shows is republicans weren't going to let the commiecrats turn his testimony into a circus side show. Hopefully the house will vote to hold him in contempt so he can be prosecuted. This is what xiden says should happen:

The only thing it shows is republicans weren't going to let the commiecrats turn his testimony into a circus side show. Hopefully the house will vote to hold him in contempt so he can be prosecuted. This is what xiden says should happen:

The GOP is all about the circus side shows. Who are you trying to kid. They could have had Hunter on record for the public to see and they could have put all the evidence out there but they didn’t do it. That tells me they didn’t think they could get through it with a win. The only reason for that would be that they have weak evidence that’s could get torn apart if challenged.

I’m not surprised

The GOP is all about the circus side shows. Who are you trying to kid. They could have had Hunter on record for the public to see and they could have put all the evidence out there but they didn’t do it. That tells me they didn’t think they could get through it with a win. The only reason for that would be that they have weak evidence that’s could get torn apart if challenged.

I’m not surprised

LMAO, the fucking commies are already saying he complied with the subpoena just by being on the grounds of congress. I know, you think that's just oki doki. Hypocrite!

LMAO, the fucking commies are already saying he complied with the subpoena just by being on the grounds of congress. I know, you think that's just oki doki. Hypocrite!
I don’t find much of anything Congress does okie doki anymore. It’s all a big joke

Forum List

Back