Biden is 'obsessed' with lowering 'outrageous' gas prices, so why did he RAISE prices???

Paid $3.43 today

Well, just got back from a trip from Newberry SC to Jacksonville FL (had to go check on my son), and was looking at the gas prices all the way down, from last Thursday (22 Aug) to yesterday (25 Aug), and the prices are still on the way down. Got gas in Newberry at 3.17/gal when I left on Thursday, and saw it as low as 2.99/gal in south GA. Average gas prices in Jacksonville FL (and FL always has higher gas than a lot of places) anywhere from 3.19 to 3.25/gal. When I got back to Newberry, gas was running around 3.17. Gas prices have dropped down anywhere from 1.20 to 1.50/gal from what they were just 2 months ago. Gas prices are coming down, and that is a good thing.

Well, just got back from a trip from Newberry SC to Jacksonville FL (had to go check on my son), and was looking at the gas prices all the way down, from last Thursday (22 Aug) to yesterday (25 Aug), and the prices are still on the way down. Got gas in Newberry at 3.17/gal when I left on Thursday, and saw it as low as 2.99/gal in south GA. Average gas prices in Jacksonville FL (and FL always has higher gas than a lot of places) anywhere from 3.19 to 3.25/gal. When I got back to Newberry, gas was running around 3.17. Gas prices have dropped down anywhere from 1.20 to 1.50/gal from what they were just 2 months ago. Gas prices are coming down, and that is a good thing.
2.79 in Houston over the weekend.

Forum List

Back