Be ready to pay at least 4% more at the gas pump in a few months because Biden "guarantees to rid fossil fuels"!

1713124141789.png

if Obiden hadn’t killed American ability to drill, refine and transport, maybe the Saudis’ would not make $159B. I know that bothers you right? Maybe Google could make less Profits?

Last edited:
Oh, so you are OK with them ripping you off then.

You do you, mang.
I'll tell you what... which country would you rather live in...
A) country with the Very High human development category—positioning it at 20 out of 193 countries and territories.
B) Country with positioning at 56 out of 193 countries and territories.

Maybe might help if you do a little research before you make a comparison!!

Ah.... So Biden wants to get rid of Crepitus ...a lump of coal is...
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

I could go along with ridding the nation of Crepitus ....
But maybe we should keep him around as a reminder on how badly our school system is fucked up....

But maybe we should keep him around as a reminder on how badly our school system is fucked up....
Very good point! I just found out what "Crepitus" means!
In orthopedic medicine and sports medicine, crepitus describes a popping, clicking or crackling sound in a joint

Makes sense!

Very good point! I just found out what "Crepitus" means!
In orthopedic medicine and sports medicine, crepitus describes a popping, clicking or crackling sound in a joint

Makes sense!
I know I've teased him before for that... the fool doesn't even know the meaning of the word he selected for his avatar...

Ah.... So Biden wants to get rid of Crepitus ...a lump of coal is...
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

You kids need a room?

A whole private thread?

You're an even bigger coward than I thought.
I'm here all day long... and I take a lot of fire... I like it... you don't understand... the angrier I make you libs the better I feel... it makes my day....

Yes, this cowardly talking behind my back shit does kinda set me off.
I don't know what "talking behind my back shit" means other than FACTS are hard for you to handle so you think they are not true. How about this fact that is simple for you to say happened or didn't happen:

Fact check: President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money​

Trump is not the first president to donate his salary. Former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both wealthy before they took office, donated all their earnings.
This FACT also demonstrates how the MSM...USATODAY here... bias the news. Why?
USATODAY headline "he still makes money"... Did USATODAY say "But JFK and Hoover still made money"!
So why didn't USATODAY explain that JFK & Hoover ..."still make money"
But this is just a simple fact that Crepitus," doesn't understand claiming "behind my back", i.e. FACTS!

Forum List

Back