You wonder why gas prices are still 56% higher under Biden than under Trump... here's your answer!!! And Biden guarantees IT!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just a reminder, these are NOT my opinions... these are FACTS supported with links. So any one who disputes the Joe Biden wants to destroy 8% of our GDP, 10 million jobs, add immense expenses to 6,000 products please prove it! All the while today 9/8/22 Average price of gas is 56% more than under Trump and 46% higher than the average price of $2.90 since 2009!
FACTS... NOT fiction. And why? Because Biden is actively working to destroy this entire industry! He guarantees it!

A) Fewer Federal leases.
President Biden said Thursday that he plans to release as much as 180 million barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next six months to help tamp down near-record high fuel prices.
NOTE: As of the week ending March 25, the SPR had about 568.3 million barrels of crude available.

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.

President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found.
No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term.

Harry Truman was the last president to lease out fewer acres—65,658—in 1945-46, when offshore drilling was just beginning and the federal government didn’t yet control the deep-water leases that have made up the largest part of the federal oil-and-gas program in modern times.

B) Biden has GUARANTEED to eliminate.. I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

An industry that :
1) 6,000 products depend on oil to be manufactured.
Tires for example:
How will tires be produced when 7 gallons of oil is used to produce 1 tire and there is no oil?
2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels ... a YEAR........ that Biden guarantees to get rid of.
The global tire market sold more than 2 Billion tires annually as of 2020.
Planners at companies that produce these 6,000 products including tires are grossly revising their products...if they can!
So consequently part of the 9.1% inflation rate is simply due to these 6,000 products trying to make a profit now as their costs
will skyrocket without oil as a component!

Look at just a partial list of these 6,000 items many which you use!
2)the oil and natural gas industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC.
Throwing nearly 10 million people out of work!
3) America's oil and natural gas industry supports nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product.
What will be used instead of oil to lubricate car/truck wheels, wind turbines, electric generators, any item that rotates must be lubricated.
products6000madefrom_oil.png

So Biden instead of ENCOURAGING exploration on federal lands, he discouraged by raising the royalty paid by the oil companies IF they find oil!

Biden Increases Crude Oil Royalty Rate, Scales Back Leases​

The Biden administration is sharply raising rates for royalties companies must pay for oil and natural gas extracted from federal lands as it moves forward under court order with sales of public fossil fuel reserves in nine states
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75%, from the current 12.5%.
That’s a 50% percent jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the government in decades.

Three actions by Biden that has caused gas prices

1. Canceling Drilling Leases and Limiting Domestic Production​

2. Choking Regulations that Impose Big Costs and Lead to Higher Prices​

3. Anti-Energy Rhetoric that Discourages Investment​

Remember folks oil companies like almost all companies have long term plans and the above 3 actions by Biden tell the companies and their
bankers... hey Biden wants to destroy fossil fuel industry... we'd better raise prices now while we can and if Biden is successful well we've made some
money...i.e. Gas at $5.00 a gallon!

And do you blame them? Of course not they have a responsibility to shareholders, bank loans, etc. they have to raise prices as not only are their costs going up, Federal royalty increased 50% they are thinking about their businesses going out of business!

Three actions by Biden that has caused gas prices

1. Canceling Drilling Leases and Limiting Domestic Production​

2. Choking Regulations that Impose Big Costs and Lead to Higher Prices​

3. Anti-Energy Rhetoric that Discourages Investment​

Remember folks oil companies like almost all companies have long term plans and the above 3 actions by Biden tell the companies and their
bankers... hey Biden wants to destroy fossil fuel industry... we'd better raise prices now while we can and if Biden is successful well we've made some
money...i.e. Gas at $5.00 a gallon!

And do you blame them? Of course not they have a responsibility to shareholders, bank loans, etc. they have to raise prices as not only are their costs going up, Federal royalty increased 50% they are thinking about their businesses going out of business!

The damage has already been done; it will prove fatal, both for our American way of life as we older folks remember it and for our entire civilization as well. By this point in time the very cultural bones of America have been forever transformed into some kind of woke three ring circus. Countless Americans have died and are dying from both the COVID vaccine(s) and medical malpractice at the hands of doctors in every hospital in America. Numerous food production facilities have gone up in mysterious flames. Fuel depots and refineries have been sabotaged. Our second amendment just barely stands on its last leg. Millions of military age male foreigners are streaming across our borders, and the fix is likely already in on the November elections. Meanwhile, most of Europe is poised to collapse over the next few months, NATO and the US are pouring billions in weapons systems into the Ukraine and the world hangs on the precipice of thermonuclear war. Here at home the hard times have just begun. The global green cult—which thoroughly controls our executive branches across all states and the federal government—is suicidally dead set on implementing new green policy goals as quickly as possible, despite the obvious death and destruction they will wreak across our nation. We're witnessing the end of everything slightly before it actually happens. Well, it was a good run, I suppose.

The damage has already been done; it will prove fatal, both for our American way of life as we older folks remember it and for our entire civilization as well. By this point in time the very cultural bones of America have been forever transformed into some kind of woke three ring circus. Countless Americans have died and are dying from both the COVID vaccine(s) and medical malpractice at the hands of doctors in every hospital in America. Numerous food production facilities have gone up in mysterious flames. Fuel depots and refineries have been sabotaged. Our second amendment just barely stands on its last leg. Millions of military age male foreigners are streaming across our borders, and the fix is likely already in on the November elections. Meanwhile, most of Europe is poised to collapse over the next few months, NATO and the US are pouring billions in weapons systems into the Ukraine and the world hangs on the precipice of thermonuclear war. Here at home the hard times have just begun. The global green cult—which thoroughly controls our executive branches across all states and the federal government—is suicidally dead set on implementing new green policy goals as quickly as possible, despite the obvious death and destruction they will wreak across our nation. We're witnessing the end of everything slightly before it actually happens. Well, it was a good run, I suppose.
The bed wetters never did try to hide their intentions of wiping out most of humanity. I'd love to meet the glorious bastards who blew up the georgia guidestones because they sent a clear message that should have been sent the day after that satanic monument was established, but decades later someone finally had the balls to say "fuck you and your 500M population limit".

That is a major bed wetter goal and the reason everything they do is directed at massive levels of reduced prosperity and birth rates. What they're doing is so regressive that they have to convince most of the population on the planet that they shouldn't even be breathing. Yet they never take it upon themselves to retroactively abort themselves. It's always someone else that has to make the sacrifices.

At least Jimmy Carter wore sweaters.

Just a reminder, these are NOT my opinions... these are FACTS supported with links. So any one who disputes the Joe Biden wants to destroy 8% of our GDP, 10 million jobs, add immense expenses to 6,000 products please prove it! All the while today 9/8/22 Average price of gas is 56% more than under Trump and 46% higher than the average price of $2.90 since 2009!
FACTS... NOT fiction. And why? Because Biden is actively working to destroy this entire industry! He guarantees it!

A) Fewer Federal leases.
President Biden said Thursday that he plans to release as much as 180 million barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next six months to help tamp down near-record high fuel prices.
NOTE: As of the week ending March 25, the SPR had about 568.3 million barrels of crude available.

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.

President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found.
No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term.

Harry Truman was the last president to lease out fewer acres—65,658—in 1945-46, when offshore drilling was just beginning and the federal government didn’t yet control the deep-water leases that have made up the largest part of the federal oil-and-gas program in modern times.

B) Biden has GUARANTEED to eliminate.. I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

An industry that :
Tires for example:
How will tires be produced when 7 gallons of oil is used to produce 1 tire and there is no oil?
2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels ... a YEAR........ that Biden guarantees to get rid of.
Planners at companies that produce these 6,000 products including tires are grossly revising their products...if they can!
So consequently part of the 9.1% inflation rate is simply due to these 6,000 products trying to make a profit now as their costs

2)the oil and natural gas industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC.
3) America's oil and natural gas industry supports nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product.
What will be used instead of oil to lubricate car/truck wheels, wind turbines, electric generators, any item that rotates must be lubricated.
View attachment 693810

It's to bad it can't make Joe go away! He has always said he will destroy Big Oil. He said he would destroy the NRA. I say I see no better time for a full blown revolution using the weapons he wants to steal from us cause I'm not giving up shit to the worthless, idiot tyrant.

A) Fewer Federal leases.

An industry that :
Tires for example:

View attachment 693810

Hear Hear!

Fantastic excellent post. With your permission I'd like to post it in another forum.

Well done sir.

From the Federal Government, what industries and products depend on the "industry" that Biden has said:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

NOTE: About 57% of oil used for vehicles.
So what will the price of the other uses of oil go if over half of oil is gotten rid of per Biden guarantee?

Also what will replace the fossil fuels powered electricity if Biden's guarantee is completed?
In 2021, about 4,116 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.12 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.
  • About 61% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
  • About 19% was from nuclear energy, and about
  • 20% was from renewable energy sources.

So folks Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels" means a shortage of 61% of 4.12 Trillion kWh or 2.5 Trillion kWh of our country's electricity
that will have to be replaced by non-fossil fuels.
And this doesn't account for the additional 8 trillion kWh that will be used in EVs.

Biden's GUARANTEE to the future... BLACK OUTS. Extremely higher utility

Oiluseinproducts091922.png

A) Fewer Federal leases.

An industry that :
Tires for example:

View attachment 693810

Same as when Clinton promised to Put Coal Miners, and Coal powered Electrical Power Plants out of business. These people are "Green Religious Fanatics" with no common sense or root in reality.

Nah. It's because we're still oil dependent like we were when Carter was President, and OPEC+ loves to fuck us over whenever they can? Don't give me that energy independent crap either. Did that make the price a gas go down when the industry met that paper mark?

Last edited:
Nah. It's because we're still oil dependent like we were when Carter was President, and OPEC+ loves to fuck us over whenever they can? Don't give me that energy independent crap either. Did that make the price a gas go down when the industry met that paper mark?
NOT one fact. NOT one LINK!
OK... regarding oil dependency like Carter.
YOU are so stupid to make a statement without BACKING IT UP!!!
FACT 1 you are so full of crap!!!
The USA is a net exporter!!!
In 2021, the United States exported about 8.54 million b/d of petroleum to 176 countries and 4 U.S. territories. Crude oil exports of about 2.96 million b/d accounted for 35% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports in 2021.
The resulting total net petroleum imports (imports minus exports) were about -0.06 million b/d in 2021, which means that the United States was a net petroleum exporter of 0.06 million b/d in 2021.
Fact 2... You wrote with NO links, no SUBSTANTIATION!!! " energy independent crap either."
Trump was ONLY President U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”

BlindPOO... why are you so dumb to make such ignorant statements without checking the FACTS first???
Again... this is why people like you are NEVER believed and your name "BlindPoo" is totally appropriate!

Forum List

Back