Someone Please explain why Biden wants oil from the worst polluting oil production company while BANNING US domestic OIL?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Why does Biden want to buy Venezuelan oil again?

The Treasury Department issued limited sanctions relief for oil production in Venezuela, following talks in Mexico City between a sector of Venezuela’s opposition coalition, the “Unitary Platform,” and the South American nation’s illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro.
FACT:
worstoilpollutingcontries.png

BUT what has Biden done to the USA domestic oil production efforts as exemplified by OIL Leases released by Biden for exploration?
How long do you think it takes from the time a federal land oil exploration lease is prepared, presented, signed, explored and productive?
From the people that do it for a living!!!
Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. Mar 24, 2022
Now for another FACT.
A) In 2021, approximately 25% of total US oil production came from federal territory
B) How many years did Obama continually sign FEWER oil leases? Every year except one year!
EACH year he signed fewer and fewer leases. SO DUMMIES!!!
Trump took office in 2017! Faced with 332 fewer leases than the year before, etc.
Trump SIGNED MORE leases each and every year except in Covid year.
C) If it takes 5 years... and Trump signed MORE leases than Obama what does that do for oil production in almost 5 years on federal lands... EXCEPT WAIT for it... WHAT has the idiot dummy Biden done?
D) The Journal reports, “The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis. President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found. No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term
E) Biden increases the COST of oil exploration!
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

OilleasesignedbyPres1012022.png

BUT the leftist/Democrat biased Politifact.org disagrees with the above facts which again PROVES my point about the BIASED MSM!

...https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jul/22/herschel-walker/did-biden-stop-domestic-oil-drilling-herschel-walk/

This biased MSM supposedly FACT finder never addressed the ABOVE FACTS.

I challenge any of you supporters of Biden's anti-fossil fuel stance...REMEMBER this?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So to ALL of us that buy gas , the above Biden guarantee is a MAJOR reason we have to pay 75% more for gas, AND inflation is at 7.1% for the 12 months ended November 2022 Again versus 1.4% for 2020...
Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023 | US Inflation Calculator An increase of 500%!

What Biden actually WANTS is ice cream and 8 year olds.

His signing off on whatever his globalist handlers want is just his way of getting what he wants.
I believe your point about "globalist handlers" is valid AND as of today these "handlers" are dumping Biden as we are seeing
the issue of mishandling classified documents. They are throwing him overboard!

The Treasury Department issued limited sanctions relief for oil production in Venezuela, following talks in Mexico City between a sector of Venezuela’s opposition coalition, the “Unitary Platform,” and the South American nation’s illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro.
FACT:
View attachment 747498
BUT what has Biden done to the USA domestic oil production efforts as exemplified by OIL Leases released by Biden for exploration?
How long do you think it takes from the time a federal land oil exploration lease is prepared, presented, signed, explored and productive?
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. Mar 24, 2022
Now for another FACT.
A) In 2021, approximately 25% of total US oil production came from federal territory
B) How many years did Obama continually sign FEWER oil leases? Every year except one year!
Trump took office in 2017! Faced with 332 fewer leases than the year before, etc.
C) If it takes 5 years... and Trump signed MORE leases than Obama what does that do for oil production in almost 5 years on federal lands... EXCEPT WAIT for it... WHAT has the idiot dummy Biden done?
D) The Journal reports, “The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis. President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found. No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

View attachment 747503

BUT the leftist/Democrat biased Politifact.org disagrees with the above facts which again PROVES my point about the BIASED MSM!

...https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jul/22/herschel-walker/did-biden-stop-domestic-oil-drilling-herschel-walk/

I challenge any of you supporters of Biden's anti-fossil fuel stance...REMEMBER this?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So to ALL of us that buy gas , the above Biden guarantee is a MAJOR reason we have to pay 75% more for gas, AND inflation is at 7.1% for the 12 months ended November 2022 Again versus 1.4% for 2020...
Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023 | US Inflation Calculator An increase of 500%!

When did Biden ban all oil production in the USA?

FACT:
View attachment 747498
Now for another FACT.

View attachment 747503

10% 20% for the Big Guy. Him president now.

The U.S. Just Became a Net Oil Exporter for the First Time in 75 Years. America turned into a net oil exporter last week, breaking almost 75 years of continued dependence on foreign oil and marking a pivotal — even if likely brief — moment toward what U.S. President Donald Trump has branded as “energy independence.”

The U.S. Just Became a Net Oil Exporter for the First Time in ...​

FACT:
View attachment 747498
Now for another FACT.

View attachment 747503

Biden and the democrat leadership are Traitors and should be treated as such

FACT:
View attachment 747498
Now for another FACT.

View attachment 747503

US oil was not banned. That explains everything.

When did Biden ban all oil production in the USA?
Who said he BANNED ALL oil production? I said.. " BANNING US domestic OIL?"
I didn't say he BANNED ALL did I?
Banning US domestic oil was done by Biden on Federal Land is the only place he could ban!
PROOF!!!

Biden pauses new oil and gas leases amid legal battle over cost of climate change​

• The Biden administration is delaying decisions on new oil and gas leases and permits after a Louisiana federal judge blocked officials from using higher cost estimates of climate change.
Now as far as domestic oil production being up as you falsely documented...
Capacity for U.S. oil refiners fell in 2021 for the second year in a row, the most recent government data showed on Tuesday, as plant shutdowns kept whittling away on their ability to produce gasoline and diesel.
Pump prices are near $5 a gallon nationwide as soaring demand for motor fuels collides with the loss of about 1 million barrels of processing capacity in the last three years due largely to closings to plants that were unprofitable when fuel demand cratered at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Although U.S. oil supply is expected to rise in the coming months,
it remains well below pre-COVID output. That's despite the fact that oil prices have spiked to levels unseen since 2008.

Following his inauguration, President Biden issued an executive order that temporarily paused the issuance of new leases on federal lands and waters until the U.S. Department of the Interior completed a review of the leasing and permitting program.

US oil was not banned. That explains everything.
Banning US domestic oil was done by Biden on Federal Land is the only place he could ban!
PROOF!!!

Biden pauses new oil and gas leases amid legal battle over cost of climate change​

• The Biden administration is delaying decisions on new oil and gas leases and permits after a Louisiana federal judge blocked officials from using higher cost estimates of climate change.
Capacity for U.S. oil refiners fell in 2021 for the second year in a row, the most recent government data showed on Tuesday, as plant shutdowns kept whittling away on their ability to produce gasoline and diesel.
Pump prices are near $5 a gallon nationwide as soaring demand for motor fuels collides with the loss of about 1 million barrels of processing capacity in the last three years due largely to closings to plants that were unprofitable when fuel demand cratered at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

it remains well below pre-COVID output. That's despite the fact that oil prices have spiked to levels unseen since 2008.

Following his inauguration, President Biden issued an executive order that temporarily paused the issuance of new leases on federal lands and waters until the U.S. Department of the Interior completed a review of the leasing and permitting program.

PROOF!!!

I know exactly what you are implying yet leases that have been sold during Biden may take two to five years to develop. Exxon is getting ready to expand refinery capacity at a major plant in Texass. Do you have any more attempts to claim that any oil production in the US is in decline also?

In 2021, approximately 25% of total US oil production came from federal territory. In the same year, 12% of total natural gas production came from federally leased territory. This includes both onshore and offshore production. Over the last decade, oil produced on federal territory has increased by roughly 70%.Nov 21, 2022

How much oil and gas comes from federal territory? - USAFacts

Last edited:
PROOF!!!

And you notice how DeMSM headlines the Biden oil-stifling action as ‘battling climate change’ and not ‘destroying the US economy’.
Keeps the democrat sheep preoccupied enough to not realize that they’re fucking themselves.

But none of you defending BIDEN have provided ANY defense for buying oil from the worst polluting country in oil production, Venezuela! Why? So Biden guarantees...that gas prices will increase... remember he said this in

In intimate moment, Biden vows to 'end fossil fuel' - AP News​

https://apnews.com › article

Sep 6, 2019 — Biden denied the donor's association to the fossil fuelindustry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand.
Gas prices in September 2019...$2.68 per gallon BUT JUST 32 months later $5.032 or 87% more in 6/2022.
Remember.. Biden...." I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
The below price increases sounds like the fossil fuels industry BELIEVES Biden's guarantee!

Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 11.15.48 AM.png

Forum List

Back