How to reduce the cost of living dramatically

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction.
Finally Biden grudgingly agrees to resume Federal leasing.
The Biden administration will resume federal oil and gas leasing in June with a large reduction in acres available for drilling and a historic royalty rate increase. On April 18, 2022, the Bureau of Land Management (“BLM”) issued notices of oil and gas lease sales for approximately 144,000 acres of federal land in Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Montana, Utah and Wyoming. BLM scheduled the June 2022 onshore lease sales nearly a year after the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana enjoined the Biden administration’s self-described “pause” of the federal oil and gas leasing program—an action taken pursuant to Executive Order 14008: “Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad.”
People like me who ARE NOT experts in why gas prices UNDERSTAND though the simple principles involved in why we have gas prices when gas increase of 102%????
Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 1.49.00 PM.png

Gas prices when Biden took office 1/20/2021...$2.392 vs today $4.847 or a 102.63%!
WHY??? Well Biden said and did this:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So if Biden is ridden fossil fuels, what is the responsibility to shareholders for their ownership in an industry to be destroyed?
Raise prices now! Make as much as you can.
Also tell me what YOU would do if you were an oil executive and you heard this...
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Again what would you do if the President wants you thrown in jail.
Then to top it off....
Biden ACTION raise rates!
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Now if you are truly an honest and intelligent person... given the above what is the fossil fuels future under Biden?
Destruction. Jail time for oil workers. Higher costs today.

So Biden after almost a year and half ACKNOWLEDGES what we simple minded people KNOW!!
ENCOURAGE oil production in the USA! If oil exploration increases, that means more oil to refineries which means more gas to gas stations, which means LOWER prices. That simple.
Plus we need to rebuild the Strategic Petroleum Reserve which is down to

U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve drops to lowest level since 1987​

538 million barrels, the lowest since 1987. The SPR capacity is 714 million barrels...and due to Biden's wishes to destroy fossil fuels,
the SPR is down by 25%! What will Americans do if there is some weather disaster affecting oil production?

In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction.
The Biden administration will resume federal oil and gas leasing in June with a large reduction in acres available for drilling and a historic royalty rate increase. On April 18, 2022, the Bureau of Land Management (“BLM”) issued notices of oil and gas lease sales for approximately 144,000 acres of federal land in Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Montana, Utah and Wyoming. BLM scheduled the June 2022 onshore lease sales nearly a year after the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana enjoined the Biden administration’s self-described “pause” of the federal oil and gas leasing program—an action taken pursuant to Executive Order 14008: “Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad.”
People like me who ARE NOT experts in why gas prices UNDERSTAND though the simple principles involved in why we have gas prices when gas increase of 102%????
View attachment 664377
Gas prices when Biden took office 1/20/2021...$2.392 vs today $4.847 or a 102.63%!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So if Biden is ridden fossil fuels, what is the responsibility to shareholders for their ownership in an industry to be destroyed?
Also tell me what YOU would do if you were an oil executive and you heard this...
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Then to top it off....
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Now if you are truly an honest and intelligent person... given the above what is the fossil fuels future under Biden?

So Biden after almost a year and half ACKNOWLEDGES what we simple minded people KNOW!!
ENCOURAGE oil production in the USA! If oil exploration increases, that means more oil to refineries which means more gas to gas stations, which means LOWER prices. That simple.

538 million barrels, the lowest since 1987. The SPR capacity is 714 million barrels...and due to Biden's wishes to destroy fossil fuels,
the SPR is down by 25%! What will Americans do if there is some weather disaster affecting oil production?

If you really want to reduce the cost of living that has you so mad at the president, here is his and every other democrat fix for your troubles.
Why else do they have open borders with enough Fentanyl to kill everyone 3 times over and dont want to stop the illegals and their drug lords bringing that shit in.
hqdefault.jpg

If you really want to reduce the cost of living that has you so mad at the president, here is his and every other democrat fix for your troubles.
Why else do they have open borders with enough Fentanyl to kill everyone 3 times over and dont want to stop the illegals and their drug lords bringing that shit in.
View attachment 664393
Good point! Remember Biden told the illegals...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

View attachment 664377

Then to top it off....

i doubt oil companies are going to invest billions into exploration to produce more oil when there is an administration in power that is hostile towards the fossil fuel industry ..

At the same time as opening some land for higher prices, they are using the EPA to go after the Permian Basin that supplies about 40% of all domestic oil production & almost 100 million galls gas/day.

This is all smoke & mirrors to give Pravda something to run cover with that sounds credible to their sheep. Meanwhile, the plan to shut down domestic production chugs along behind the scenes in the real world.

They just want to pretend they are trying to help while they take us back to the stone age to "save the planet"

biden-transportation.jpeg

i doubt oil companies are going to invest billions into exploration to produce more oil when there is an administration in power that is hostile towards the fossil fuel industry ..
You are probably right! Hostile enough to destroy fossil fuel...remember
Biden says..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
So I would believe your point maybe right!

Doesn't mater what the royalty rates are when nobody who buys the leases will develop them anytime soon. They mostly get used to pad the asset side of a company's books on their financial statements more so than bought to develop.

Doesn't mater what the royalty rates are when nobody who buys the leases will develop them anytime soon. They mostly get used to pad the asset side of a company's books on their financial statements more so than bought to develop.
I don't believe a word you wrote because there is NO proof! Who are you to spout a totally unsupported statement as you did? Are you an oil exploration company employee? But I know you aren't because if you can't even spell the word "matter" a simple task! It confirms my observation that you are totally without credibility!

I don't believe a word you wrote because there is NO proof! Who are you to spout a totally unsupported statement as you did? Are you an oil exploration company employee? But I know you aren't because if you can't even spell the word "matter" a simple task! It confirms my observation that you are totally without credibility!
Yawns. Your opinion matters not, especially when it's basis is so profoundly ignorant of reality.

Yawns. Your opinion matters not, especially when it's basis is so profoundly ignorant of reality.
So then YOUR OPINION, YOUR subjective, personal observation with NO Proof is a perfect example of your ignorance!

Hopefully they will change their minds after the midterms.

Forum List

Back