Someone Please explain why Biden wants oil from the worst polluting oil production company while BANNING US domestic OIL?

I do not see Venzueala on the list.

Top 10 polluters

However, most of this pollution comes from just a few countries: China, for example, generates around 30% of all global emissions, while the United States is responsible for almost 14%.In the ranking below you can find the 10 countries that produce the most emissions, measured in millions of tons of CO2 in 2019.

1. China, with more than 10,065 million tons of CO2 released.
  2. United States, with 5,416 million tons of CO2
  3. India, with 2,654 million tons of CO2
  4. Russia, with 1,711 million tons of CO2
  5. Japan, 1,162 million tons of CO2
  6. Germany, 759 million tons of CO2
  7. Iran, 720 million tons of CO2
  8. South Korea, 659 million tons of CO2
  9. Saudi Arabia, 621 million tons of CO2
  10. Indonesia, 615 million tons of CO2
  11. Which countries are the world’s biggest carbon polluters? - ClimateTrade
  12. Pollution by Country 2023
You wrote..".I do not see Venzueala on the list." Are you blind?
Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 7.12.08 AM.png

Why does Biden want to buy Venezuelan oil again?

The Treasury Department issued limited sanctions relief for oil production in Venezuela, following talks in Mexico City between a sector of Venezuela’s opposition coalition, the “Unitary Platform,” and the South American nation’s illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro.
FACT:
View attachment 747498
BUT what has Biden done to the USA domestic oil production efforts as exemplified by OIL Leases released by Biden for exploration?
How long do you think it takes from the time a federal land oil exploration lease is prepared, presented, signed, explored and productive?
From the people that do it for a living!!!
Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. Mar 24, 2022
Now for another FACT.
A) In 2021, approximately 25% of total US oil production came from federal territory
B) How many years did Obama continually sign FEWER oil leases? Every year except one year!
EACH year he signed fewer and fewer leases. SO DUMMIES!!!
Trump took office in 2017! Faced with 332 fewer leases than the year before, etc.
Trump SIGNED MORE leases each and every year except in Covid year.
C) If it takes 5 years... and Trump signed MORE leases than Obama what does that do for oil production in almost 5 years on federal lands... EXCEPT WAIT for it... WHAT has the idiot dummy Biden done?
D) The Journal reports, “The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis. President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found. No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term
E) Biden increases the COST of oil exploration!
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

View attachment 747503

BUT the leftist/Democrat biased Politifact.org disagrees with the above facts which again PROVES my point about the BIASED MSM!

...https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jul/22/herschel-walker/did-biden-stop-domestic-oil-drilling-herschel-walk/

This biased MSM supposedly FACT finder never addressed the ABOVE FACTS.

I challenge any of you supporters of Biden's anti-fossil fuel stance...REMEMBER this?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So to ALL of us that buy gas , the above Biden guarantee is a MAJOR reason we have to pay 75% more for gas, AND inflation is at 7.1% for the 12 months ended November 2022 Again versus 1.4% for 2020...
Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023 | US Inflation Calculator An increase of 500%!

Well, that's simple to explain. Biden and the left want the US to do our part in saving the environment. So, we can do our part while asking other countries to pollute more in order to give us the products we need and then we can claim that we're doing our part but other countries aren't. So, the planet is doomed anyway but at least we know we are doing our part.

The Treasury Department issued limited sanctions relief for oil production in Venezuela, following talks in Mexico City between a sector of Venezuela’s opposition coalition, the “Unitary Platform,” and the South American nation’s illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro.
FACT:
View attachment 747498
BUT what has Biden done to the USA domestic oil production efforts as exemplified by OIL Leases released by Biden for exploration?
How long do you think it takes from the time a federal land oil exploration lease is prepared, presented, signed, explored and productive?
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. Mar 24, 2022
Now for another FACT.
A) In 2021, approximately 25% of total US oil production came from federal territory
B) How many years did Obama continually sign FEWER oil leases? Every year except one year!
Trump took office in 2017! Faced with 332 fewer leases than the year before, etc.
C) If it takes 5 years... and Trump signed MORE leases than Obama what does that do for oil production in almost 5 years on federal lands... EXCEPT WAIT for it... WHAT has the idiot dummy Biden done?
D) The Journal reports, “The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis. President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found. No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

View attachment 747503

BUT the leftist/Democrat biased Politifact.org disagrees with the above facts which again PROVES my point about the BIASED MSM!

...https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jul/22/herschel-walker/did-biden-stop-domestic-oil-drilling-herschel-walk/

I challenge any of you supporters of Biden's anti-fossil fuel stance...REMEMBER this?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So to ALL of us that buy gas , the above Biden guarantee is a MAJOR reason we have to pay 75% more for gas, AND inflation is at 7.1% for the 12 months ended November 2022 Again versus 1.4% for 2020...
Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023 | US Inflation Calculator An increase of 500%!

US production emissions aren't much better than Venezuela.

FACT:
View attachment 747498
Now for another FACT.

View attachment 747503

This is piss poor propaganda.

Well, that's simple to explain. Biden and the left want the US to do our part in saving the environment. So, we can do our part while asking other countries to pollute more in order to give us the products we need and then we can claim that we're doing our part but other countries aren't. So, the planet is doomed anyway but at least we know we are doing our part.

The planet is not doomed.
Humans have less than a negligible effect on the climate.

The planet is not doomed.
Humans have less than a negligible effect on the climate.
The funny part of it is, if you think about it, is that the planet IS doomed. The left want us to spend all of our time and money running around like chickens with our heads cut off in a futile attempt to fix the climate but an asteroid with our name on it is going to get us before the climate does. Leftists don't seem to give a shit about that because they are a religious cult obsessed with following their cult leaders. Actually, the planet itself isn't doomed, just the people on it are.

FACT:
View attachment 747498
Now for another FACT.

View attachment 747503

US oil production is not quite as dirty as Venezuela but it's ten times dirtier than Saudi Aramco.

Forum List

Back