Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Tell it to my high-yield savings account, currently paying me 4.75% interest.
4i6Ckte.gif

Says the shitlib who lies about his politics when pressed. Do you think it makes you appear more intelligent to allude to be more right wing than you are?
So in your mind, when I hold a position with which you might agree, I must be lying. For some reason.

All you care about is my opinion of your cult. If I'm not an obedient orange sheep like you, I must be a leftist.

You're weak. And boring.

So in your mind, when I hold a position with which you might agree, I must be lying. For some reason.

All you care about is my opinion of your cult. If I'm not an obedient orange sheep like you, I must be a leftist.

You're weak. And boring.
All you've done is lie on here! Don't shoot the messenger shitlib. You don't have a right-wing bone in your body. Just stop it

Correct. I don't have a right wing bone in my body.

And in your twisted little world, there is only right wing and left wing. Just sheep. Like you.

Perfect.
Yeah and my Twisted little world there are liars like you who pretend to be something they're not. You just admitted it. What a sap. Shitlib

No, my money lives in the real world, where U.S. inflation is around 3.65%

BTW, in Russia it's 15%. Your hero can't manage his economy and can't manage his war.
You are aware that Biden is President aren't you? If Trump was president the economy wouldn't be this bad.

Screenshot_20230908-134724_Samsung Internet.jpg

It doesn't matter what you consider yourself. Nobody cares. Nobody forced you to vote for the dumpster you knew was coming. Using Trump as an excuse to choose failure is nonsensical. Prior to Covid, Trump's policies were in no way radical or new. To say a president with a record of prosperity and peace forced you to choose failure is nonsense. You have already admitted your choice had nothing to do with Trump's policy, but was about your view of him personally. You didn't like somebody, who with a good record and policies, forced you to vote for democrats. Way to go genius.

Forum List

Back