Biden had no authority at all to hold classified documents at his home or his other places

I will let you listen to Larry Kudlow who dives deep into this topic. As he says, Biden has no authority as a Senator nor a VP to hold classified documents at his homes or his storage places. And how long did he have them? From a period of 4 to up to 12 years in all. He had them as VP for 8 years and 4 years as a private citizens. But why is the Garland Administration turning a blind eye? Guess why!!!

Larry Kudlow is an ECONOMICS talking head.

He has no more authority or gravitas on this than you or I.

And oh yea, he just last week admitted that he has been WRONG on the economy for years now.

That the economy is doing really well.

So taking his OPINION on a subject he knows little about is stupid

And apparently taking his opinion on the subject he is supposedly an expert on isn’t real smart either

There then......is the argument that his sacrifice was to protect America from an individual who was widely perceived (even by Republican voters)......as 'untrustworthy' and 'incompetent'.

(not my judgement, see the 27-page report Trump himself commissioned. By Tony Fabrizio.)
------------------------------------------------------------

It is always notable...and a bit amusing in a snarky way..... to see our QAnon-constituency here go to their 'Vulgarity Thesaurus' and search for a defensive smokescreen of f-bombs and ad hominem epithets whenever they perceive they are falling behind in these discussions.

It's a tell.
I know y'all see that.

But, in truth, their over-use of the f-bomb ain't really all that harmful to other posters. Though it does color perceptions of judgment; of education; and perceptions of maturity.

So there is that.

There then......is the argument that his sacrifice was to protect America from an individual who was widely perceived (even by Republican voters)......as 'untrustworthy' and 'incompetent'.

(not my judgement, see the 27-page report Trump himself commissioned. By Tony Fabrizio.)

It is always notable...and a bit amusing in a snarky way..... to see our QAnon-constituency here go to their 'Vulgarity Thesaurus' and search for a defensive smokescreen of f-bombs and ad hominem epithets whenever they perceive they are falling behind in these discussions.

It's a tell.
I know y'all see that.

But, in truth, their over-use of the f-bomb ain't really all that harmful to other posters. Though it does color perceptions of judgment; of education; and perceptions of maturity.

So there is that.

Like I said they dragged him out of a comfortable retirement to face 4 years of heinous personal scrutiny that will forever change the way history looks at him. I say it's his call as to whether or not he wants to do it again. Fuxxk the handlers and advisors.

Larry Kudlow is an ECONOMICS talking head.

He has no more authority or gravitas on this than you or I.

And oh yea, he just last week admitted that he has been WRONG on the economy for years now.

That the economy is doing really well.

So taking his OPINION on a subject he knows little about is stupid

And apparently taking his opinion on the subject he is supposedly an expert on isn’t real smart either
Larry Kudlow is an investor.....of course he's going to say the economy is good.

….and how did Obama allow Biden to take classified docs when he (Biden) was a senator and Obama wasn’t even in office?
How do you still support trump and Republicans when they block funding for Israel?

He can delegate classification power, yep.
He can delegate original classification authority. That doesnt grant the person the authority to declassify anything other than what was classified under their authority. DIRNSA cant declassify something that was classified by the CIA director. Only the CIA director and the President can do that.

A whole lot of people on this board talking out their ass without having the slightest clue about how the process works.

Yep....

For three years he said the opposite

You argument is stupid
Nah...it's accurate....The stock market crashed and he crashed with it. The stock market has recovered and he recovered with it. I watch his show. I listen to what he says. Big bottom lines are great for investors but they automatically mean higher prices all around for main street. Larry hasn't been on main street since was 11 years old.

Nah...it's accurate....The stock market crashed and he crashed with it. The stock market has recovered and he recovered with it. I watch his show. I listen to what he says. Big bottom lines are great for investors but they automatically mean higher prices all around for main street. Larry hasn't been on main street since was 11 years old.
I have no idea what you were trying to say there but the fact that you spend any amount of time watching this idiot is telling

pknopp
No ;it hasn’t When? What about BRANDON ? They admitted he broke the law but he’s too OLD and SENILE to stand trial? Yet,YOU would vote for him What does that say about you?

I addressed Biden 10 times. I have never voted for him.

Get some de-programing.

1. Biden stole those classified documents. It doesn't matter if he gave them back.

2. Trump has the "Presidential Records Act" card to play. Interesting that Hur did NOT try to address the PRA in his report.
Because trump doesn't have the PRA card to play, that is why trump lawyer is not using it.

Trump broke the PRA, the PRA puts the National Archives as the custodian of OUR presidential records, and Trump was suppose to turn all of his government presidential records over to the archives before leaving office.

Trump's PRA defense is frivolous...

I have no idea what you were trying to say there but the fact that you spend any amount of time watching this idiot is telling
He shares time with other economists weekly.

Idiot???

I dunno...he's an economist....he's no better or worse than most of them.

Keynes was considered brilliant. Friedman said Keynes was a idiot. 🥱🥱

If it's important pay for it like Biden said he would do.
I wasn’t asking you. You have never wanted funding for Israel.

I was asking people that Favor that funding and still support Trump and Republicans when that funding is blocked

He shares time with other economists weekly.

Idiot???

I dunno...he's an economist....he's no better or worse than most of them.

Keynes was considered brilliant. Friedman said Keynes was a idiot. 🥱🥱
Friedman. Was he the clown who noted back in 2008 that he “got it all wrong”?

No that was Greenspan… a Friedman disciple

I wasn’t asking you. You have never wanted funding for Israel.

I was asking people that Favor that funding and still support Trump and Republicans when that funding is blocked

Why can't you support Trump, the stupid war but still not want to add billions more to the debt?

You do understand the damage the debt is going to do to those going forward don't you?

Why can't you support Trump, the stupid war but still not want to add billions more to the debt?

You do understand the damage the debt is going to do to those going forward don't you?
Funding Israel is not going to affect the debt one bit

It's a tell.
I know y'all see that.

So there is that.

Read something. Anything on the subject. Feel free to prove what I said was wrong. But we both know you wont because you cant.

You're problem is you're too tied to Trump being the villain here. Fun fact. How our system of classification/declassification works has zero to do with whether what Trump did was right or wrong.

So there's that.

Forum List

Back