On the Very Day Biden was Sworn in, the National Archives Started the Trump Documents Nonsense

All Senators "work with documents in a SCIF". He had Secret documents from his time as a Senator. If he didnt get them from a SCIF, where did he get them from? If he did get them from a SCIF, how did he get them out without anyone noticing?

Are you seeing the problem now with Biden having secret documents from his time as a Senator? A crime was committed one way or another in order for him to have those documents. There isnt a "perfectly good explanation for this". Something CRAZY had to happen for him to get those documents.
Please tell me how you came across the knowledge that senators in the 70s and 80s only touched classified documents inside a SCIF. I don’t think that’s true.

Please tell me how you came across the knowledge that senators in the 70s and 80s only touched classified documents inside a SCIF. I don’t think that’s true.
They have been using SCIF's since well before the 70s.

You have a clerk who signs the documents out to an agent. The agent is handcuffed to a locked briefcase where the documents are stored for the trip to the SCIF. Once they are in the SCIF the agent hands one lamenated page at a time to the Congressman or Senator. They can take as long as they want, but they only get one page at a time. The agent watches them read the document. The agent never lets his eyes leave the document. After the Senator has read everything, the documents go back into the briefcase and the agent returns them to the clerk at the archives who confirms that all the documents are there. Everyone involved signs their name and they notate the time at every step.

Its a super low tech but highly effective way of keeping track of secret documents.

They have been using SCIF's since well before the 70s.

You have a clerk who signs the documents out to an agent. The agent is handcuffed to a locked briefcase where the documents are stored for the trip to the SCIF. Once they are in the SCIF the agent hands one lamenated page at a time to the Congressman or Senator. They can take as long as they want, but they only get one page at a time. The agent watches them read the document. The agent never lets his eyes leave the document. After the Senator has read everything, the documents go back into the briefcase and the agent returns them to the clerk at the archives who confirms that all the documents are there. Everyone involved signs their name and they notate the time at every step.

Its a super low tech but highly effective way of keeping track of secret documents.
You didn't answer the question. Please tell me how you acquired this very detailed and specific knowledge as to how Senators handle classified documents from 50 years ago.

If this is the case, how come there have been nearly 100 instances of the Archives being notified of classified documents in the papers of former members of Congress?

You didn't answer the question. Please tell me how you acquired this very detailed and specific knowledge as to how Senators handle classified documents from 50 years ago.
Its my understanding that this is the basic operating procedure for SCIF's going back at least to the 1950's. I believe the U2 spy plane was what started these SCIFs for the Senate and Congress. If you want a link to the official 1950's SCIF handbook, i dont have one. :dunno:

Last edited:
Because they didn't know he had them until Biden reported them himself. On the other hand, people knew Trump stole his boxes of documents the day he did it.

Um, Trump kept his boxes in a bathroom, in a club that was open to the public. That's not very secure, yo. He was also showing them to people like Kid Rock, who I am pretty sure doesn't have a security clearance. (And his music sucks!)X

Xiden didn’t report he had them, one of his employees came across them and rated him out

Its my understanding that this is the basic operating procedure for SCIF's going back at least to the 1950's. I believe the U2 spy plane was what started these SCIFs for the Senate and Congress. If you want a link to the official 1950's SCIF handbook, i dont have one. :dunno:
You still aren’t answering the question as to how you acquired this intimidate knowledge.

Look, I totally accept that highly sensitive documents like those about the U2 program would be kept safe in a SCIF.

But it seems incredibly impractical that the biography of a member of a foreign delegation could only be viewed in a SCIF. The government has millions of pages of classified documents, many at a very low level. They absolutely are not all handled in the way you describe. It’s impossible.

I read it. I dont remember anything THAT specific in the report about when the top secret documents were acquired by Biden.
It’s in the appendix where they describe every document, including dates and classification status.

You still aren’t answering the question as to how you acquired this intimidate knowledge.

Look, I totally accept that highly sensitive documents like those about the U2 program would be kept safe in a SCIF.

But it seems incredibly impractical that the biography of a member of a foreign delegation could only be viewed in a SCIF. The government has millions of pages of classified documents, many at a very low level. They absolutely are not all handled in the way you describe. It’s impossible.
He got educated. Something you apparently refuse to do.

But it seems incredibly impractical that the biography of a member of a foreign delegation could only be viewed in a SCIF.
I read up on the process as much as i could awhile back. I also found a couple Congressmen and Senators talking about it in videos. Everyone said the same thing. I didnt just make up that super specific process that i detailed in my previous post.

Its also the exact same thing they do in the military... they make you sign your name when youre doing something important and they threaten you with prison if you lie when you sign your name. It keeps everyone on their toes and everyone makes sure not to make a mistake during those high stakes processes. It makes sense that a SCIF would work this way and I trust that the research I did on it is at least fairly accurate.

Last edited:
I read up on the process as much as i could awhile back. I also found a couple Congressmen and Senators talking about it in videos. Everyone said the same thing. Its the exact same thing they do in the military... they make you sign your name when youre doing something important and they threaten you with prison if you lied when you signed your name. It keeps everyone on their toes.
It's pretty absurd to think that every classified document would be handled in such a way. The government simply could not function. It certainly would be dramatic overkill to handle something as banal as a biography of a foreign dignitary.

"Classified documents below the top levels typically are stored, retained and viewed in classified spaces that are not SCIFs, said Bradley Moss, a Washington, D.C., lawyer who works on national security cases. These classified spaces do not have the same security guidelines as SCIFs, he said, though they are more restrictive than normal workspaces."

The operations manager for the National Archives said in the last decade or so, they'd been called 80 times to retrieve classified documents from the papers of former members of Congress when they were donated to various institutions. That simply could not happen in the circumstances you describe.

It's pretty absurd to think that every classified document would be handled in such a way. The government simply could not function. It certainly would be dramatic overkill to handle something as banal as a biography of a foreign dignitary.

"Classified documents below the top levels typically are stored, retained and viewed in classified spaces that are not SCIFs, said Bradley Moss, a Washington, D.C., lawyer who works on national security cases. These classified spaces do not have the same security guidelines as SCIFs, he said, though they are more restrictive than normal workspaces."

The operations manager for the National Archives said in the last decade or so, they'd been called 80 times to retrieve classified documents from the papers of former members of Congress when they were donated to various institutions. That simply could not happen in the circumstances you describe.
There are multiple kinds of SCIF's. The kind we are talking about are Congressional SCIFF's. Congressmen have important shit to do, so they cant go over to the archives every time they want to look at sensitive documents, so instead they arrange agents to bring the requested documents to the Congressman or Senator. In these situations involving Senators and Congressmen, they handle it using the procedure that I detailed earlier.

There are multiple kinds of SCIF's. The kind we are talking about are Congressional SCIFF's. Congressmen have important shit to do, so they cant go over to the archives every time they want to look at sensitive documents, so instead they arrange agents to bring the requested documents to the Congressman or Senator. In these situations, they handle it using the procedure that I detailed earlier.
Sure, dude. You’re clearly just talking out your ass.

Sure, dude. You’re clearly just talking out your ass.
Did it ever occur to you that im not? You think that because im a conservative with different opinions than you have, there is no way that I could know something about the subject of SCIF's that you dont? Your hubris is noted.

Did it ever occur to you that im not? You think that because im a conservative with different opinions than you have, there is no way that I could know something about the subject of SCIF's that you dont? Your hubris is noted.
Determining who does and doesn’t know what they’re talking about is a skill.

This has nothing to do with your political leanings and opinions.

It has to do with factors like how you never cite any sources or how you rarely respond to substantive points I’ve made, or how you keep misspelling SCIFF.

My source directly contradicts you so you came up with some nonsensical distinction of a “congressional SCIFF”, which was heretofore h heard of. Convenient.

Determining who does and doesn’t know what they’re talking about is a skill.

This has nothing to do with your political leanings and opinions.

It has to do with factors like how you never cite any sources or how you rarely respond to substantive points I’ve made, or how you keep misspelling SCIFF.

My source directly contradicts you so you came up with some nonsensical distinction of a “congressional SCIFF”, which was heretofore h heard of. Convenient.
There are multiple kinds of SCIF's. Each have their own protocols. SCIF's can even be set up in hotel rooms. The Congressional SCIF's dont have libraries of documents in them. Specific documents are brought to them for specific people to view them. You arent stuffing a top secret document down your pants in a Congressional or Senate SCIF. Its not possible, yet Biden somehow has documents form his time in the Senate. You still havent answered how that is even possible.

Forum List

Back