Biden had no authority at all to hold classified documents at his home or his other places

Were you there as the witness? Aside from this, staff carted to his home all that was located there. And do you happen to know for a fact Trump had inventoried it all?
It has been reported that there are witnesses who helped Trump pack the presidential records and classified documents... that Jack Smith found.

Last edited:
'Cool story.'
-----------------------------------------------------
Well, no....it ain't a cool story.
It is the real-world reality.

• Don Trump was notified that secret documents were missing from the recorded inventory.
  • Don Trump knew he had them.
  • He said he didn't.
  • The government insisted he must have them. No one else could.
  • Don Trump said he didn't.
  • So the government subpoenaed him for the documents.
  • So he hid the documents.
  • And he defied the lawful subpoena, too.
  • He then played 'Where's-Waldo" with the docs by having his minions shuffle them from hidey-hole to hidey-hole.
  • So the government went in and got what belonged to the American people.
  • And now they have indicted him for this conspiracy.

Accordingly, that ain't a "cool story" as poor poster L@Leftist attempts to re-characterize it. It is a crime.

And, in most of America, in most of the world.....crime ain't cool.

And there has to be an ultimate authority, in this case the President.
I demur.
In the real-world reality of our nation's secrets we cannot afford to have one imaginary 'omnipotent omniscient strong man' who controls all things, including controlling and managing all of our secrets.

America's security is just too damn important to be entrusted to one single man. I know y'all know that. It is too damn common sense'y....to not be our reality.

If a CIC is able to 'de-classify' at whim, for any motive he imagines, and distribute to anyone he wishes, and inform no one he did so, and record it nowhere, ....well then, America's secrets will never be secrets.

And folks, here's a bit of rural wisdom: America's secrets are secret for a reason.

And cannot.....must not.....be under the singular and sole discretion of a man who may have dementia, may have malicious intent, may be drunk, may be crazy, may be blackmailed. America's secrets must be guarded by a phalanx of competent guardians with rigorous interlocking protocols on the management, distribution, and use of our secrets.

That is really kind of a Captain Obvious observation.

And I am confident that posters here are smart enough and sophisticated enough to understand that America's secrets need extreme care in their protection. And those who willfully refuse to exercise that extreme caution are criminals able to irretrievably harm America.

And must be held to account for their criminal behavior as a prophylactic against future criminals and crimes against our secrets.
Duh!

• Don Trump was notified that secret documents were missing from the recorded inventory.
  • He said he didn't.
  • He then played 'Where's-Waldo" with the docs by having his minions shuffle them from hidey-hole to hidey-hole.

Accordingly, that ain't a "cool story" as poor poster L@Leftist attempts to re-characterize it. It is a crime.

I demur.
In the real-world reality of our nation's secrets we cannot afford to have one imaginary 'omnipotent omniscient strong man' who controls all things, including controlling and managing all of our secrets.

America's security is just too damn important to be entrusted to one single man. I know y'all know that. It is too damn common sense'y....to not be our reality.

If a CIC is able to 'de-classify' at whim, for any motive he imagines, and distribute to anyone he wishes, and inform no one he did so, and record it nowhere, ....well then, America's secrets will never be secrets.

And folks, here's a bit of rural wisdom: America's secrets are secret for a reason.

And cannot.....must not.....be under the singular and sole discretion of a man who may have dementia, may have malicious intent, may be drunk, may be crazy, may be blackmailed. America's secrets must be guarded by a phalanx of competent guardians with rigorous interlocking protocols on the management, distribution, and use of our secrets.

And I am confident that posters here are smart enough and sophisticated enough to understand that America's secrets need extreme care in their protection. And those who willfully refuse to exercise that extreme caution are criminals able to irretrievably harm America.

And must be held to account for their criminal behavior as a prophylactic against future criminals and crimes against our secrets.
Duh!
But SENATOR BIDEN was ABOVE THE LAW?????????????
Fuck off, Q!!!!! :dev3:

'But SENATOR BIDEN was ABOVE THE LAW???'
----------------------------------------------------

Nor did anyone allege such.
However, if good poster Sea7 will note in post #102.....there is the proviso: "...those who willfully refuse to exercise that extreme caution are criminals able to irretrievably harm America."

So, 'willfully refuse' is not unimportant.
It is defining.

I regret if my avatar's post #102 wasn't clear enough for all to understand that defining characteristic.

• He said he didn't.

I demur.

Duh!
Actually, we do. The power to classify something is derived from the office of the President. You can not like that but it just is. The President can then delegate original classification authority to whomever he wants. People like the Director of the CIA, DIRNSA, Sec State, etc. Those people can then use that authority to classify things as needed. They can also declassify things they are the original classification authority on. They cant do that for things they are not. So DIRNSA cant just unilaterally declassify something the Dir CIA has classified. But there has to be some authority to decide if those 2 entities disagree on whether something should or shouldn't be classified. That authority is the President. Here's a bit of rural wisdom for you. If you dont actually know what the fuck you're talking about maybe don't act like such a pretentious prick.

1. Biden stole those classified documents. It doesn't matter if he gave them back.

2. Trump has the "Presidential Records Act" card to play. Interesting that Hur did NOT try to address the PRA in his report.

Why would the Kenyan who admitted Diminished Faculties *Joe is a fuck up give him the power to declassify documents?
You are more likely to be Kenyan, Joe was VP then, and no one admitted that he was impaired.

Your lack of argumentative skill leads one to wonder just how impaired you really are.

he it he didn't do himself any favors by throwing away the past 4 years of his life.
There then......is the argument that his sacrifice was to protect America from an individual who was widely perceived (even by Republican voters)......as 'untrustworthy' and 'incompetent'.

(not my judgement, see the 27-page report Trump himself commissioned. By Tony Fabrizio.)
------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a bit of rural wisdom for you. If you dont actually know what the fuck you're talking about maybe don't act like such a pretentious prick.
It is always notable...and a bit amusing in a snarky way..... to see our QAnon-constituency here go to their 'Vulgarity Thesaurus' and search for a defensive smokescreen of f-bombs and ad hominem epithets whenever they perceive they are falling behind in these discussions.

It's a tell.
I know y'all see that.

But, in truth, their over-use of the f-bomb ain't really all that harmful to other posters. Though it does color perceptions of judgment; of education; and perceptions of maturity.

So there is that.

Biden, according to Hur, did not steal documents.

What kyzr thinks does not matter.
Nope.
According to Hur, *Joey broke the law by taking classified docs out of the skiff as senator but doesn’t believe he could get a conviction because *Joey is an old dementia riddled stuttering retard.

'According to Hur, .......*Joey is an old dementia riddled stuttering retard.'
---------------------------------------------------

Is it my poor avatar, or do others also perceive that earnest poster Laugh@Lft is trying too hard?

Is he just making up stuff in his strident desire to participate in these discussions?

I, for one, have not heard nor read any such report as striving poster Laugh@ has apparently imagined about what Hur wrote in his report.

----------------------------------------------------

Nor did anyone allege such.
However, if good poster Sea7 will note in post #102.....there is the proviso: "...those who willfully refuse to exercise that extreme caution are criminals able to irretrievably harm America."

So, 'willfully refuse' is not unimportant.
It is defining.

I regret if my avatar's post #102 wasn't clear enough for all to understand that defining characteristic.
SENATOR Joe Biden WILLFULLY STOLE AND DISCLOSED CLASSIFFIED DOCUMENTS
There's NO getting around those FACTS, shit-poster Chilli-sloth.
You can shove you double standards, and YOUR
Q right up your ASS!!!
:dev3: :fu::dev3: :fu:

Hur said no charges. End of story. Trump still goes to trial. The universe is in balance.

SeaMajor can stuff his yells up his butt.

---------------------------------------------------

Is it my poor avatar, or do others also perceive that earnest poster Laugh@Lft is trying too hard?

Is he just making up stuff in his strident desire to participate in these discussions?

I, for one, have not heard nor read any such report as striving poster Laugh@ has apparently imagined about what Hur wrote in his report.

Lying to yourself on a daily basis is much harder than stating facts.

Forum List

Back