On the Very Day Biden was Sworn in, the National Archives Started the Trump Documents Nonsense

There are multiple kinds of SCIF's. Each have their own protocols. SCIF's can even be set up in hotel rooms. The Congressional SCIF's dont have libraries of documents in them. Specific documents are brought to them for specific people to view them. You arent stuffing a top secret document down your pants in a Congressional or Senate SCIF. Its not possible, yet Biden somehow has documents form his time in the Senate. You still havent answered how that is even possible.
He has a few confidential documents from his time in the senate, but nothing top secret, as you claimed. Again, that’s in the appendices of the Hur report.

I did answer. These documents weren’t from a SCIF.

You do not possess that skill, for the record.
Don’t let your bias get in the way of common sense.

Why would a biography of a foreign dignitary need to be viewed in a SCIF one laminated page at a time?

Don’t let your bias get in the way of common sense.

Why would a biography of a foreign dignitary need to be viewed in a SCIF one laminated page at a time?
I wouldnt imagine you would need a SCIF for a biography. Weird question. Its as if you are implying that all the Senate documents were about a foreign dignitaries diary. :dunno:

I wouldnt imagine you would need a SCIF for a biography. Weird question. Its as if you are implying that all the Senate documents were about a foreign dignitaries diary. :dunno:
But that’s what you’re claiming, isn’t it? I don’t think you actually realize what you’re claiming.

A lot of those classified documents you’re talking about (most of I recall correctly) from his Senate career are biographies.

So your ironclad claims that they could only view any document that is at all classified, even just confidential, had to be in a SCIF one page at a time, is that also true for biographies of foreign dignitaries?

But that’s what you’re claiming, isn’t it? I don’t think you actually realize what you’re claiming.

A lot of those classified documents you’re talking about (most of I recall correctly) from his Senate career are biographies.

So your ironclad claims that they could only view any document that is at all classified, even just confidential, had to be in a SCIF one page at a time, is that also true for biographies of foreign dignitaries?
A dozen documents classified as "Secret" from his Senate days were discovered. Page 175 of the Hur report.

A dozen documents classified as "Secret" from his Senate days were discovered. Page 175 of the Hur report.
Indeed. Basically all of those were biographies on foreign dignitaries. Look through appendix A. Specifically on A-16.

Not sure why you make me keep repeating myself.

Indeed. Basically all of those were biographies on foreign dignitaries. Look through appendix A. Specifically on A-16.

Not sure why you make me keep repeating myself.
No, they were not "biographies". It was secret intel on specific people in the Russian government.

No, they were not "biographies". It was secret intel on specific people in the Russian government.
Did you read them? Because that’s not how Hur describes them.

1716605535791.png

You cant summarize it as "a biography" without adding context. This wasnt some published book about a famous person.
These were secret details collected by the CIA about high level Russian officials.
Again, you’re just talking out your ass. How did you come up with this information?

You cant summarize it as "a biography" without adding context. This wasnt some published book about a famous person.
These were secret details collected by the CIA about high level Russian officials.
From 1979?

So you think someone who was in the government in 1979 whose biography wasn't even classified as "Secret" at the time is a huge state secret?

From 1979?

So you think someone who was in the government in 1979 whose biography wasn't even classified as "Secret" at the time is a huge state secret?
Yes!!!! Intelligence agencies can figure out how you are getting information if you reveal documents like this, hence the reason it was classified as "Secret".

Forum List

Back